Pussy Power

Lizard King

5 minutes ago, Lily said:

I'm more suspicious of Brett than anyone for pushing the train. I think (and I will check to be sure) that he started it as well. Of the four of us, he's most likely to be scum, imo. 

2/4 could be scum.  0/4 could be scum.  Playing in to Ape's suggestion as if that's the only 4 places we should focus right now is not smart.  He's an ego-centric OMGUS machine.  He has no ability to avoid calling the people who vote him scum. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

2/4 could be scum.  0/4 could be scum.  Playing in to Ape's suggestion as if that's the only 4 places we should focus right now is not smart.  He's an ego-centric OMGUS machine.  He has no ability to avoid calling the people who vote him scum. 

I know this. That's why I'm not voting Brett.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Or 4/4 are scum. SHUT IT DOWN BOYS, this one is in the books. Another case closed by the Brett/80 detective squad 

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So when he suggested you join the Ape train you jumped in out of courtesy. And you're staying on it cause it's fun. But now Brett is giving you a bad feeling?

Ssssssshhh don't undermine any votes on the ape train right now, this lynch is very fragile if it's going to happen at all

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

It's like the new credit card machines in stores, instead of swiping you have to hold the card in the thing for the thing AND IT NEVER ******* WORKS AND IS MUCH LESS CONVENIENT. Like, sh*ts working backwards on us now. Technology jumped the shark. I'm going off grid to the woods soon. 

We're at a point with tech where no one is really creating new things anymore, only attempting to improve on things we already have.  Many of those attempts are indeed going backwards like you say, for unknown reasons. 

I guess people are just bored or they're collectively just trying to pretend they're doing things, because they need to at least appear to look busy to keep their bosses off their backs.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We're at a point with tech where no one is really creating new things anymore, only attempting to improve on things we already have.  Many of those attempts are indeed going backwards like you say, for unknown reasons. 

I guess people are just bored or they're collectively just trying to pretend they're doing things, because they need to at least appear to look busy to keep their bosses off their backs.

I work for a major bank. The chips are nothing more than tracking devices. You have one in your wallet when you walk into a bank and they know who you are before you sit down because the scanner on the door caught your chip. Walk into your local Macy's and you get a blast email from their marketing department from the same reason. The chip does nothing to help your security. It arguably made it more vulnerable because now rfid scanners in malls grab countless amounts of data on a daily basis that they can fraudulently manipulate. Happened to us over the holidays. 

46 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So when he suggested you join the Ape train you jumped in out of courtesy. And you're staying on it cause it's fun. But now Brett is giving you a bad feeling?

Good observation.

46 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I know.  Just pointing out that Ape could easily just be leading us down a rabbit hole as scum.  Or he's town pushing a stupid play. 

What do you mean "he's pushing a stupid play". I vote Lily because she put the 4th vote on me and said something facetious about 25% scum. I'm not actually the one "pushing" anything... you need to look at who is running with what I said, and using it to influence others and/or attack me.

30 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I'm going to go ahead and unvote, vote Ape

i think he used dumb logic about how 1/4 people on his train are scum to spin a vote on Lily.

Like this guy. 

Why would I need to "spin" a vote on someone that just voted me? This is silly. Like I just said, I made a facetious remark about 25% scum to be facetious. Others have jumped all over it, because they are either stupid or stupid.

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Good observation.

What do you mean "he's pushing a stupid play". I vote Lily because she put the 4th vote on me and said something facetious about 25% scum. I'm not actually the one "pushing" anything... you need to look at who is running with what I said, and using it to influence others and/or attack me.

Like this guy. 

Why would I need to "spin" a vote on someone that just voted me? This is silly. Like I just said, I made a facetious remark about 25% scum to be facetious. Others have jumped all over it, because they are either stupid or stupid.

Lol I was just joking because I was already voting you, but then tried to add another vote on your train. Atleast I laughed 

Archived