Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Y is not a vowel, that's like calling cheesecake a cake. It's a pie, not a cake, and not both.

Incorrect.  Y is a vowel when used like a vowel.  All depends on the "sound" it makes.  For instance, in the word "Pussy" it's a vowel because of the "ee" sound.  In "Yell", it is a consonant. 

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

I work for a major bank. The chips are nothing more than tracking devices. You have one in your wallet when you walk into a bank and they know who you are before you sit down because the scanner on the door caught your chip. Walk into your local Macy's and you get a blast email from their marketing department from the same reason. The chip does nothing to help your security. It arguably made it more vulnerable because now rfid scanners in malls grab countless amounts of data on a daily basis that they can fraudulently manipulate. Happened to us over the holidays. 

http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/4502279.jpg

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

I work for a major bank. The chips are nothing more than tracking devices. You have one in your wallet when you walk into a bank and they know who you are before you sit down because the scanner on the door caught your chip. Walk into your local Macy's and you get a blast email from their marketing department from the same reason. The chip does nothing to help your security. It arguably made it more vulnerable because now rfid scanners in malls grab countless amounts of data on a daily basis that they can fraudulently manipulate. Happened to us over the holidays. 

This is insane. I knew I was on to something. I'm genuinely done with the human population. I really don't like us. We're not good. It's gross. If not for my kids I'd seriously be Anthony Hopkins in Legends of the Fall by now.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

This is insane. I knew I was on to something. I'm genuinely done with the human population. I really don't like us. We're not good. It's gross. If not for my kids I'd seriously be Anthony Hopkins in Legends of the Fall by now.

Is that the one where he lives with Apes?

Gross.

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Oh, so it's a rip-off of The Last of the Mohicans .

Gotcha.

What. No. Wait. They're actually similar. Sorta. Anyway, Hopkins' character plays a small role as the crazy father and O.L. (original libertarian) in a plot about love triangles and sibling rivalries but he's the best part of the movie. 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Dude this is so me, in the middle of nowhere Central America, just substitute Indians with extremely poor Latinos and Guns for Surfboards. 

7 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Get it out while you can sweet cheeks, the pain will be over soon.

We should kill you or 80, scum or town, just so we can actually play a productive game.  

You 2 are like the kids in kindergarten that have to sit on opposite sides of the room, take opposite recess breaks and different lunch times or you'll literally burn the entire school down. 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Dude this is so me, in the middle of nowhere Central America, just substitute Indians with extremely poor Latinos and Guns for Surfboards. 

Is there anything I can do to help accelerate this leaving society plan? Society has had about enough of both of you turds

Archived