Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On February 26, 2016 at 2:37 PM, Lily said:

I have plans on Friday evenings. I probably won't be around for deadline. I might be home by then, but I doubt that. 

I did, didn't I? Well now he's giving me a worse feeling.

Vote Brett

I dont buy this at all.

On February 26, 2016 at 4:52 PM, StraightCash said:

vote Spoot

i like this one. I've seen him lurking since deadline announcement but he's been surprisingly quiet 

Any other reason besides the lurking that you voted for him?

On February 26, 2016 at 6:56 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I've taken a little longer to ease myself into this game. That joke was the last one I did before going back to the beginning to re-read everything and try to start to make sense of what's going on. I was in the process of that earlier, but got sidetracked by RL stuff. I'm trying to get into it now.

No excuses.  I've played the noob card also.  Make the best of it.

Also I seen Brett unvote and then vote spoot but I didnt see him unvote and then vote ape.  Am i missing something?

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Ballin, care to elaborate on why you think 80 and JiF are scummy?

I don't think 80 is scummy as I was half-heartedly joking when I made that scum remark.

Jif was stirring up controversy earlier which plays into the fact that he's once remarked that he likes to "stir things up" as scum when he is bored.  

I'm suspicious of Brett and Lily with a possible side of Spoot

On February 26, 2016 at 4:24 PM, StraightCash said:

I'm glad you think voting me is considered doing a stupid thing. But it doesn't really annoy me. I'm also leaning towards you are genuinely frustrated because your town and not that your scum trying to stir the sh*t pot even more. So in the spirit of actually playing, I'll unvote

Pg 16

On February 26, 2016 at 4:52 PM, StraightCash said:

vote Spoot

i like this one. I've seen him lurking since deadline announcement but he's been surprisingly quiet 

Pg 17

where was the unvote after that?  

54 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Vote Count

Brett (3)- Jif, Lily, Ape

Ballin (3) - AVM, 80, Nyn

Ape (2) -  Brett, Hess

80 (1) - CTM

Not Voting (3) - Crusher, Ballin, Spoot,

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

I'm voting Spoot

22 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Pg 16

Pg 17

where was the unvote after that?  

Lay off the drugs, the mod is just confused

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

For thinking its some type of conspiracy theory yes you are

I'm not basing any sort of conspiracy theory on it.  LK never caught your unvote or vote but you never questioned it for a few pages now.  Not a theory just an observation.  

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

I'm not basing any sort of conspiracy theory on it.  LK never caught your unvote or vote but you never questioned it for a few pages now.  Not a theory just an observation.  

It becomes a theory when you use it as basis for voting me. I never questioned it because I never noticed 

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Any other reason besides the lurking that you voted for him?

No excuses.  I've played the noob card also.  Make the best of it.

Also I seen Brett unvote and then vote spoot but I didnt see him unvote and then vote ape.  Am i missing something?

Where did I mention being a noob? It has nothing to do with that. Nice narrative, though.

FOS

On February 26, 2016 at 6:56 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I've taken a little longer to ease myself into this game. That joke was the last one I did before going back to the beginning to re-read everything and try to start to make sense of what's going on. I was in the process of that earlier, but got sidetracked by RL stuff. I'm trying to get into it now.

This post while not saying I'm a noob, the underlying context implies that you are still learning.  While this may be true I believe there's no need to announce this unless you are trying to deflect attention away from any scum tells.

34 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Still waiting on my synopsis from Lizzie that he promised me if I would play.  

80 is still a virgin.

Brett has been talking out of his ass while getting a handjob from 80. JiF and Ape disapprove, but are secretly jelly.

CTM and Hess doing their thang.

AVM is awesome. 

Spoot and Ballin are humping each other's leg.

I have boobs. So does Lily.

And Nolder is off sleeping somewhere. Not game related, cause he's not playing, but worth noting.

There, you're all caught up.

31 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

This post while not saying I'm a noob, the underlying context implies that you are still learning.  While this may be true I believe there's no need to announce this unless you are trying to deflect attention away from any scum tells.

Thanks for telling me what I'm implying--I wouldn't have any idea otherwise. No, what I'm implying is that's just how I've been playing so far--it's as simple as that. And I didn't announce it out of the blue. Nyn vocalized her suspicion of how little game content I've actually created so far, and I'm agreeing and explaining why.

Also, pray tell, what are these "scum tells" of which I'm deflecting attention away from?

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thanks for telling me what I'm implying--I wouldn't have any idea otherwise. No, what I'm implying is that's just how I've been playing so far--it's as simple as that. And I didn't announce it out of the blue. Nyn vocalized her suspicion of how little game content I've actually created so far, and I'm agreeing and explaining why.

Also, pray tell, what are these "scum tells" of which I'm deflecting attention away from?

Non-active scum hunting. Alot of posts but most non game related.  

I'm guessing you'll jump on my train.  

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Non-active scum hunting. Alot of posts but most non game related.

Yes. And there are previously stated reasons why.

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I'm guessing you'll jump on my train.

Please tell me what I'm going to do more; everyone always appreciates that.

If you're so sure, why don't you start a train on me? I'm sure everyone else will see your brilliant logic and follow you to victory. You might actually take down a scum.

Archived