Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I agree with you on this, as I've said. I've just got it stuck in my craw that you fear-mongered Crusher being a 2-ton megabomb that is going to wipe out multiple townies for sinister reasons... I mean, surely you can understand why someone might distrust your motives for saying that?

That's why I clarified, he tried to use a bogus case to get my role out. I'm a Vanilla Magilla though... so **** 'em. 

you now realize in the future somebody is going to make me a 2 -ton megabom b in a game right?  Book it.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, CTM said:

No..obv if we lynch jif and he's scum we lynch spoot/crusher next. If he's town we stop there .. dumbass

imo, all 3 are scum but on the off chance it's a mixed team, i think Jif is the outlier

Well lets be thankful your opinion carries about as much weight as your shoes.  You disgusting scarecrow.; 

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes, there's no reason to lynch spoot tonight

Excellent.

Pretty sure that the only people that called me SK were you and JIF, maybe Brett did??? 

Too cute. Must have been Brett cause he was scum and stuff.  Good gawd. 

On 3/29/2016 at 11:09 AM, Integrity28 said:

Yea, he is.

Brett, Verbal and AVM.

I'm also torn on NoPSL, he's playing with blood lust. Could be noob, but an experienced player with bloodlust would be an SK tell. 

So we have you bringing up the killer thing.  just like Brett?  hahahaha

On 3/29/2016 at 3:01 PM, StraightCash said:

With 4 Masons there is almost no way they can all be town. This is getting more and more like the Crush/Ape/forget the other Neighbor situation from a few games ago

Interesting place the cant be two Mason teams talk started.   Very interesting. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So we have you bringing up the killer thing.  just like Brett?  hahahaha

If I were SK, then CTM would be dead already.

But seriously, bringing up SK tells is not the same as casing someone as the SK. I made the mistake once when I was scum, of accusing someone of being the SK, because I knew they weren't town and already knew who the scum was. Nobody caught it, but I learned from it, which is why a couple games ago - when I nailed Brett on D1, he was SK and I was scum. I knew he was SK, but I couldn't ever say it.

So, when you dopes accused me of being SK, it pretty much acknowledged that you don't think I'm town, but know I'm not scum.

Got it? Gotcha. 

Vote  JIF

3 hours ago, CTM said:

jumped to what conclusion?

On 3/31/2016 at 11:20 AM, CTM said:

^ this is how spoot responded to brett claiming he saw him visit leelou

this isn't the response of a watcher who visited leelou and would know brett was being truthful

vote spoot

The bold.

3 hours ago, CTM said:

That first sentence is mind boggling, the coordination has been terrible, but i wasn't going to make my own decision and instead rely on the terrible coordination to once again be terrible??

Not to mention that leelou had shown 80 being a dick and mixing mason teams in the past. If you are town, you shouldv'e been making your own decisions and operating under the assumption that it's possible maybe even likely BlubberBut or TakesItInDabutt is scum

Perhaps, but as a first timer I wasn't going to do that.

JiF was hanging out in El Salvador, part of the original world, surfing and trying to crush pu$$y troll the streets for c*ck and didn't even realize what was going on.  But everyone else was confident they were going to find one of the bad guys.

"Someone kill this faggot!"

The easiest way to do that was to bring him back through the fissure and into the Empire State then rip off his gas mask.  After all, you couldn't survive long without it.  And that's what they did.

"AGGGGHHHHH I LOVE C*CK!"  He yelled as he choked and sputtered, then died.

a1998202642_16.jpg

JiF, aka Grieves, town mason partner, is dead.

3 hours ago, CTM said:

On N1, Brett somehow knows where you went, and on N2 you happen to "vet" yourself by catching Brett in the killing. N3, with Brett dead, you have nada. 

Spoots defense ..lol

The truth is my defense, even if it only exonerates me after my virtuous death.

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Let me ask you a serious question, if you are town what do you think the odds are that Jif is some kind of traitor/double agent?

None. I know what our QT says and I have never seen a mason team before. It doesn't behoove me to start to question our alignment just because other people say so.

imo I think we have to assume that Crusher/Spoot are town now, along with Decker and Leelou

that leaves likely 3 scum in

AVM,

Hess,

Ape,

Calder

CTM

Calder is just about obv scum imo, he was MIA all day but was obviously lurking to be so timely in helping get jif lynched. From there it's probably 2 of ape, avm, hess

Archived