Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

b

^ covering all his bases .. my role had 0 impact on the game you had already lost 

What are you talking about?

I don't need to cover my bases. I'm just talking... why is everything with you some weird projection of insecurity issues?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Integrity28 said:

What are you talking about?

I don't need to cover my bases. I'm just talking... why is everything with you some weird projection of insecurity issues?

it's your insecurity I'm goofing on

why? cause I like tweaking you 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

You did a really good job staying alive AND not making it obvious you were cop.  Scum team NK'd Ballin on a "coinflip" decision, thinking he might be cop.  Just didn't work out for you in the end.

Perfect case of Murphy's Law... I view Pac, he gets shot. I view Hess, he's GF. I view Spoot, and I still have to worry about him as GF. I view CTM, he's GF, and everyone dies.

Like I said, my actual scum hunting was good - but my luck with the Cop role was nothing but dead ends. I couldn't do sh*t to help.

Oh well. :)

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pleeeeeease play again here.  You were great.

I will def play again (although doubt I was making it much further if the game continued). Thanks to 80 and Nyn for a fun game and a scum team that carried me.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Perfect case of Murphy's Law... I view Pac, he gets shot. I view Hess, he's GF. I view Spoot, and I still have to worry about him as GF. I view CTM, he's GF, and everyone dies.

Like I said, my actual scum hunting was good - but my luck with the Cop role was nothing but dead ends. I couldn't do sh*t to help.

lol

1 minute ago, CTM said:

it's your insecurity I'm goofing on

why? cause I like tweaking you 

Except, I'm not tweaked... and no, my friend, it's pretty clear to everyone by now with how often you talk about insecurity, that you're the one with the issues. Quite clear.

You're talking to me like I'm peacocking around grand-standing, while I'm actually talking about how I couldn't do anything to help the town.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Might be nicer to actually not start 60 pages behind.  LOL

Haha. Yea. Hardest part of the catchup was that every 30 pages I read a new scum partner or two would be added. Head was spinning a bit.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If I were town I'd be pissed you didn't come out with the Spoot inv in particular. He was already roled and mason. Doubtful GF too and that would have confirmed not only you as cop but all three as town. 

Mid game went to tomorrow you guys would have probably won anyway. It was close and based on day nighthawk actions. I get you weren't guessing end game though. 

But it not confirming Spoot and Mason's plus yourself was a mistake. 

Nyn was great.  Poor girl had to deal with me, AND most importantly, every 2 hours or so, say something like,

"Uh...80....are you sure that is a good decision?"

She's also the reason we were able to get Hallia and Calder to sub in.  Saved the game!

lol.  What a mess!  Couldn't have done it without Nyn!

Just now, Calder said:

Haha. Yea. Hardest part of the catchup was that every 30 pages I read a new scum partner or two would be added. Head was spinning a bit.

Plus people were replaced. That always makes it tough. Pac game back announcing he was ready to play and already was replaced. LOL

1 minute ago, CTM said:

lol

Ball busting aside... let me just tell you how frustrating it is to see the game clearly, like when you just "know" who the scum is from a post or two - I had this with several people, including AVM, Hess, Brett, and even you early (which I stupidly talked myself out of), and then your COP role gives you back results that don't match up. I got to a point where I'm running the math and realizing I must have view the GF, then running scenarios on which of the 3 of you, spoot or hess is GF... lol, there was just nothing even my imagination could do to resolve the gap between my reads and my results.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Except, I'm not tweaked... and no, my friend, it's pretty clear to everyone by now with how often you talk about insecurity, that you're the one with the issues. Quite clear.

You're talking to me like I'm peacocking around grand-standing, while I'm actually talking about how I couldn't do anything to help the town.

no ape.. what should be clear to anyone is how your massive ego can't handle doing something poorly (and ftr I'm not even saying you played all that poorly)

crusher loses and says sorry he played bad and  then makes a self effacing joke. that is what non insecurity looks like 

you respond to loss by remarking how you really did basically an amazing job and we're just busted by wonky setup (2 gf's)  and  poor luck (pac shot). you do this every game and it's amusing to me, but now you seem to be getting butt hurt so I'll let it go 

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

GG everyone.

Thanks to Halli and Calder for loving me enough to sub in.  <3

Of course. Threw me through a loop that me and Hallia were a scum team in the game on DM at the same time. Then I come here, worry Hallia is best suited to call me out, then bah she is scum too (just didnt know it). Sorry we killed ya Hallia.

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I would like to apologize to town for playing as badly as I possibly could.  I will probably play worse next time but still.

Well, I thought you were town. <3 I even debated protecting you last night. 

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Poor Halli got peeked and killed on the same night.  lol

I couldn't believe someone shot her after having to reread.. I was like what kind of dickhead does that lol

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

If I were town I'd be pissed you didn't come out with the Spoot inv in particular. He was already roled and mason. Doubtful GF too and that would have confirmed not only you as cop but all three as town. 

Mid game went to tomorrow you guys would have probably won anyway. It was close and based on day nighthawk actions. I get you weren't guessing end game though. 

But it not confirming Spoot and Mason's plus yourself was a mistake. 

Dude, the minute I reveal Spoot's alignment, one of you was going to push the "one of them is a spy" angle. I don't think I'd ever reveal as cop with 2 innocents and nothing else. I get what you're saying, but don't agree that I could have vetted anyone really. I think way, way too many theories were floating around.

Fair criticism though, I get it.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nyn was great.  Poor girl had to deal with me, AND most importantly, every 2 hours or so, say something like,

"Uh...80....are you sure that is a good decision?"

She's also the reason we were able to get Hallia and Calder to sub in.  Saved the game!

lol.  What a mess!  Couldn't have done it without Nyn!

Anytime, sweets. If you mod again give me a call.... but full disclosure, I might be giving you a fake number. You just keep calling, though. ;)

Archived