Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Just now, CTM said:

How is it logical that Leelou hasn't protected spoot and wont? 

that's not logic, it's an assumption at best and not something we should be discussing

It's logical to assume that the longer Spoot stays alive, the more likely he's scum. Really doesn't matter what Leelou does.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Integrity28 said:

It's logical to assume that the longer Spoot stays alive, the more likely he's scum. Really doesn't matter what Leelou does.

true, and that just makes my point. No reason to bring up doc protects there so it kinda feels like fishing

Just now, Leelou said:

Well why would doc say what she's doing? She knows better than that. :P

Exactly. I never so much as implied you should tell us what you are doing... but you can tell us what you did, in hindsight, if it helps shed light on sh*t. 

CTM is stupid.

Exactly. I never so much as implied you should tell us what you are doing... but you can tell us what you did, in hindsight, if it helps shed light on sh*t. 

CTM is stupid.

No reason to say what I did last night. Clearly I protected wrong. 

CTM is stupid.

no, but you asserted she wouldn't be protecting spoot which seemed a bit like bait

Just now, Leelou said:

No reason to say what I did last night. Clearly I protected wrong. 

Understood. What I'm saying is, if someone claiming watcher says something, and you can prove he's lying, then you tell us.

Understood. What I'm saying is, if someone claiming watcher says something, and you can prove he's lying, then you tell us.

well spoot is probably watching the mod tonight anyway, so **** lot of good that will do

The Chairman watched the people below from the top of the Empire State Building.  The War effort was not going well.  The ironclads continued to fight the enemy, but not one returned.  It seemed that the battle would be a stalemate forever. 

In the meantime, he had to protect the citizens of the Empire State.  But how?  By returning home somehow.  He was the key to everything.  He'd known this since the beginning.

Meanwhile, the Pastor of Lost Souls clutched his book.  "The Seduction of the Innocent".  So many had been transported to this world and did not know what they were doing here.

He knew what had to be done.  This alternate world was evil.  And it was up to him to close the fissure and destroy it. 

Rad Bradley had tried and failed to figure out the mystery of the Empire State....up until now.

Before Captain Carson had died, he had explained to him the most important secret.

The Chairman....the Pastor of Lost Souls in his white mask....Judge Crater......they were all the same person.

The building that contained the egg-like structure protecting the fissure was unguarded tonight.

The Pastor/Chairman and all of his loyal followers were there.

"I'm sorry, my children.  But we must end this.  Now."

With that, the Pastor triggered the explosion.  Everything flashed in a blinding, brilliant blue..................and then faded to black.

decker, aka Byron, robot servant of Captain Carson, mason partner of Lily (Empire State Mason Team), is dead.

Also dead as a result:

Crusher, aka Bullethead Jones, mason partner of JiF and Spoot (NYC Mason team), is dead.

Spoot, aka Captain Nimrod, town Watcher and mason partner of Crusher and JiF (NYC Mason Team), is dead.

Leelou, aka Gardner Gray, the Skyguard, town doc, is dead.

Ape, aka Rad Bradley, town cop, is dead.

I don't know what the **** is going on... but, here's my thinking... my true reads have been applied below (I've been trying night phase misdirection). Some is assumptive reasoning based on reveals/vetting, others are just gut reads... if we're still playing, hopefully this helps a bit.

I would start by lynch AVM, then Calder.

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Verbal (8) - Hess, decker, JiF, AVM, Lily, CTMHallia, Spoot
Lily (5) - Verbal, Leelou, Brett, Crusher, Ape
Leelou (1) - Calder
Not Voting (1) - Ballin

Final D2 Vote Count

Lily (7) - Brett, Calder, Hess, JiF, AVM, CTM, Ape
Spoot (2) - Leelou, Spoot
Calder (1) - decker
Brett (1) - Lily
Crusher (1) - Crusher
Not Voting (1) - Ballin

Final D3 Vote Count

Brett (7) - Crusher, AVM, JiF, Ape, CTM, Spoot, Leelou

Final D4 Vote Count

JiF (6) - CTM, Crusher, AVM, Calder, Hess, Ape
Calder (3) - JiF, Spoot, Leelou
Not Voting (1) - decker

Your scum team members (Scum team merged on N2, when Hess guessed CTM):

Scum Team 1 – Chairman Team (Only Kills on even numbered nights)

CTM: Chairman/Judge Crater/Missingest Man (scum Godfather) Dies when the Pastor dies, searches for each other, can merge scum teams if found but does not know this, also searches for symps.....movements also cannot be discovered by watcher/tracker, also does not know this.

Brett: Kane Fortuna, Skyguard impersonator/traitor (vanilla scum)

Hallia: Lisa Saturn, Science Pirate (scum symp)

Scum Team 2 – Pastor of Lost Souls Team (only Kills odd numbered nights)

Hess: Pastor of Lost Souls (scum Godfather) Dies when the Chairman dies, searches for each other, can merge scum teams if found but does not know this, also searches for symp.....movements also cannot be discovered by watcher/tracker, also does not know this.

Calder: Katherine Kopek, lover of Sam Saturn/follower of Pastor of Lost Souls (vanilla scum)

AVM: Rex Braybury, street tough (scum symp)  --> Alternate/NYC version of Rad

Archived