Harry Potter Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Why do you trust DPR's logic on Lily? What logic?

You seem to be stalling a lot. 

If you don't like Lily or Hally, vote for who you think is the best choice. 

5 hours ago, SMC said:

LOL, three members of Slytherin got Modkilled.  Classic.

Reading through I was thinking we had a choice of resolving the CTM-Ape feud or look at the non-Hess voters, but LeeMod resolved that. LOL.  What a clusker**** of a QT that must be

Lily and Hallia were both non-Hess voters.  Hallia was RL absent on Spoot and Lily was the first vote for Spoot.  Was that a distance move? Good chance there is.

Vote Lily

I've explained that. Look, I'm not going to get up at 6AM on the chance that you're lynching someone in the morning. Deal with it. If you lynch early enough in the day, I won't be in on it. Can't be. 

There was an outburst from Slytherin, followed up by the idiots wandering into the Forbidden Forest. After the distraction was removed, everyone focused in on the quiet Lily. She was sitting there looking pretty, but you thought that she was too pretty and clean. 

Lily, Zacharias Smith of Hufflepuff House (town), is dead. 

It is now night. Please head to your houses for your points. Night will be 24 hours. 

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Maybe it should be Fight Club theme.

The first rule of JN mafia is, you don't talk about JN mafia.

I already modded Fight Club..  it was a masterpiece. 

No reason to put undue pressure on yourself by trying to replicate something that was already  so deftly executed.

What we really need is a supernatural thriller type theme...  some of my favorite games have been these types ie Predators, The Thing..  Get some creativity in there but just don't make 50 QT's.

PLAYERS

1. Crusher
  2. CTM - (Crabbe & Goyle) Slytherin House - Modkilled D5
  3. Spoooooot - Death Eater -lynched D4
  4. Decker
  5. Ape - (Crabbe & Goyle) Slytherin House - Modkilled D5
  6. Pac- Ernie McMullen - Hufflepuff House - N3
  7. Wes
  8. 80
  9. SMC
  10. Lily - Zacharias - Hufflepuff House - D5
  11. Verbsy - Draco Malfoy of Slytherin House - Modkilled D3
  12. JC - Pansy Parkinson of Slytherin House - lynched D2
  13. Hess - Bellatrix Lestrange - Death Eater - lynched D3 c
  14. JVoR - Marietta Whatever - Ravenclaw House- N4
  15. Smash
  16. Dan - Terry Boot of Ravenclaw House - killed N2
  17. Hallia
  18. Wombat
  19. JiF - Penelope Clearwater of Ravenclaw House - lynched D1

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

There was an outburst from Slytherin, followed up by the idiots wandering into the Forbidden Forest. After the distraction was removed, everyone focused in on the quiet Lily. She was sitting there looking pretty, but you thought that she was too pretty and clean. 

Lily, Zacharias Smith of Hufflepuff House (town), is dead. 

It is now night. Please head to your houses for your points. Night will be 24 hours. 

And none of the other Hufflepuffs had 1 thing to say about her? 

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

I already modded Fight Club..  it was a masterpiece. 

No reason to put undue pressure on yourself by trying to replicate something that was already  so deftly executed.

What we really need is a supernatural thriller type theme...  some of my favorite games have been these types ie Predators, The Thing..  Get some creativity in there but just don't make 50 QT's.

Ima do Tombstone. No multiple QT's, no recruiters, no double agents. Just Earp & Co. vs. Cowboys and shootouts.

30 minutes ago, D P R said:

Ima do Tombstone. No multiple QT's, no recruiters, no double agents. Just Earp & Co. vs. Cowboys and shootouts.

meh.. been there done that but I'm sure you'll do a better job with the subject matter than @JiFdid.

49 minutes ago, D P R said:

Y'all want this instead? I don't want to re-do a theme. Or we can do The Usual Suspects.

Use your writing powers and creativity to bring us something paranormal.  I dont want to be a smelly, sh*t kicking, hillbilly who flies off the handle at a moments notice.  We already have one Smash.

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

A Hess Or DPR game would make me very happy

Me too!

I liked Hess's game where the dead players could still talk. Wasn't there also a Christmas game where everyone was masons? That one I might be misremembering.

8 minutes ago, Dan. said:

Me too!

I liked Hess's game where the dead players could still talk. Wasn't there also a Christmas game where everyone was masons? That one I might be misremembering.

yeah he did a haunted house game If I remember correctly

Archived