Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

18 minutes ago, D P R said:

Why? He's more active than you are.

No he's not.

I don't remember 1 game related post from him.  Actually I think he said someone didn't "feel right" or something like that.  Riveting.

4 hours ago, Pac said:

No he's not.

I don't remember 1 game related post from him.  Actually I think he said someone didn't "feel right" or something like that.  Riveting.

Ok cool I understand dude. I did post a little before weekend went cray cray 

4 hours ago, Pac said:

lets lynch deckerfan.

"let's contemplate giving Decker a vacation to reduce that undercurrent of ennui that has crept into his play" - gentle Mafia translation

On 5/28/2016 at 3:45 AM, Smashmouth said:

Nyn if you want to feel better just read some Of my posts I could be one of the worst writers in history but at least I'm not JIF =)

lol I guess.

I looked though your posts and I have a question. You've been continuously suspecting 80 and JiF. And at some point you said that EY and JiF wouldn't make sense as scum together. But then you got caught up in the whole tactic conversation and then the whole lack of claim post Calder flip. Do you have some more reads of other players? 

5 hours ago, Leelou said:

I have not lived in a house without central air since 2004. I forgot how muggy it can get in New England. 

Lock yourself in a room with a window air conditioner.  Our lake house has no central air.  Mrs Crusher and the kids call it camping.  I call it nonsense.  They are relatively cheap these days. BJ's has had them for $99.  For a single room a small one is fine. I got a couple of them because my fatness don't like to be hot when in doors.  Odd because I love to baste my bacon belly in the heat outside but cannot tolerate a hot house. 

• Upvote 2

On May 26, 2016 at 8:31 PM, Pac said:

The fact that ey and jif refuse to vote means theyre town to me.  What does scum stand to gain with this brand of defiance?

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Makes a pretty nice Wifom like you just stated.

Actually, scum benefits directly from this the same way they benefit from lurking - in both cases, they stay out of the debate and create no record of themselves that can be used against them.

The fact that Pac made such a disgusting post, coupled with his lurking, is exactly why I have him pegged for scum.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

His profile says he hasn't logged in since friday...

But his play says he hasn't logged in for years...

As long as we're just waiting around, does anybody want to reveal anything? 

• Thumb Down 1

On May 27, 2016 at 7:02 PM, Smashmouth said:

I think a JIF EY scum effort would be too obvious, they wouldn't do that.

On May 27, 2016 at 7:05 PM, Lily said:

I agree with Smash on that. 

On May 27, 2016 at 7:08 PM, D P R said:

Maybe.

I don't like how many time EY has spoken about scum pulling that sort of play off, though. JiF might go for that just to see if they could pull it off.

Either way, they both did invest a lot of time and effort into derailing my vote system, and given that it works for every other game, it seems odd to me that someone would be passionately against it unless they were afraid of it.

I would be shocked if any of DPR, EY or the sweet one are scum.  Be greatest gambit ever if they All were.  Reads town on town violence .  I only have three pages left and will give my opinions as I get more time today.  I do apologize for my  kindness Schtick.  Little much.  Also would like to thank Verbal modding.  Sorry he feels like he never wants to mod here again.  We always resist alternative set ups.  

34 minutes ago, D P R said:

Actually, scum benefits directly from this the same way they benefit from lurking - in both cases, they stay out of the debate and create no record of themselves that can be used against them.

The fact that Pac made such a disgusting post, coupled with his lurking, is exactly why I have him pegged for scum.

Just finished reading.  Pac is not taking a unique a stance on anything .  He took a popular view early arguing against your strategy like JIF, myself and EY did.  He brought it up again after you made it crystal clear your not changing it.  He is calling people town but not scum hunting at all.  He has stuck his vote on Decker and really haven't made any waves after that.  After reading Im good with leaving my vote on Pac.  

Vote Count

Pac (1) - Lily

DPR (2) - Lizzy, EY

Ballin (1) - Hallia

JiF (1) - Smash

Decker (2) - 80, Pac

Hallia (5) - Nyn, AVM, JC, JiF, Leelou

Crusher (1) - Decker

EY (1) - DPR

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

The deadline has been moved to Monday at 8pm EST.

Rule 14.

I'm not judging, but I feel like you really are capable of more of a retort to my trolling than just Rule 14. Between us, I think you've been underachieving lately. I don't know if you have anything left, but this is JN man... you gots to dig deep and find that snappy, snarky little guy we all fell in love with years ago. You may have given up on yourself, but you do have a obligation to others. Do it for the kids.

Hally is at 5. We got no momentum on any other player.

I got no feels for Hally either way, but in the spirit of selfishness, I don't want to wait until tomorrow night either.

Unvote - Vote Hally

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Hally is at 5. We got no momentum on any other player.

I got no feels for Hally either way, but in the spirit of selfishness, I don't want to wait until tomorrow night either.

Unvote - Vote Hally

You and JiF are oddballs. So this is a consolidation vote?

34 minutes ago, D P R said:

Just because I let Nyn suck up to me doesn't mean that you can.

I don't suck up to anyone. 

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You and JiF are oddballs. So this is a consolidation vote? 

My vote on Hally is a "several people are passionate about her being scum, she's the vote leader by a fair amount, and it's a holiday weekend, so me putting her at L-3 is our best shot at getting info for the day" kind of vote. I already said I got nothin' on her either way, but you especially have strong feelings about her being scum, so we might get something.

Having said that, I'll jump back on the Pac train in a hot second. JiF and EY are tied for my second place vote, but most people have said they think those two are town, so this votes are not getting any momentum.

I'm willing to go for an inactive, but this early in the game it makes more sense to go for someone that another player has a strong suspicion on.

48 minutes ago, Pac said:

errr.  I meant that maybe you are scum after all, porkchop.

I had you as town.

I kinda like that... porkchop. Reminds me of porkckops. Which makes me want to go to the store, and I need more beer anyway. Looks like you were good for something after all.