Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Im fine.  Just kind of stunned. At the office till 11 today.  Lot of my employees work with her so this will be a tough day. Plus few people that use to see her coming in will bring emotions and questions.  I already have two messages from my message service to call a couple people her and I both treated.  Sadly I have no answers or explanations, the details I got from her husband will not be shared.   I have known him as long as her and talked with him quite a few times. Great guy and honestly as shocked as anyone about it.  Just beyond words.

If Verbal hasnt replaced me  I will read and catch up over the weekend. Honestly I can use something to focus on and numb my mind.

:(

So far there has been no announcement to replace you, so you have your distraction. 

27 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Im fine.  Just kind of stunned. At the office till 11 today.  Lot of my employees work with her so this will be a tough day. Plus few people that use to see her coming in will bring emotions and questions.  I already have two messages from my message service to call a couple people her and I both treated.  Sadly I have no answers or explanations, the details I got from her husband will not be shared.   I have known him as long as her and talked with him quite a few times. Great guy and honestly as shocked as anyone about it.  Just beyond words.

If Verbal hasnt replaced me  I will read and catch up over the weekend. Honestly I can use something to focus on and numb my mind.

I'm sorry about your loss

24 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

It's a phallic reference. He thought you'd share his interest 

It's actually a fitting reference giving the complexity of the actual story, all of the versions of it and all of the implications of what it could mean. I have to say all that because it would be a shame to have all of the history confused with a dick joke.

Educate thyself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, D P R said:

It's actually a fitting reference giving the complexity of the actual story, all of the versions of it and all of the implications of what it could mean. I have to say all that because it would be a shame to have all of the history confused with a dick joke.

Educate thyself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin

Obviously, nerd

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

*hugs* I wish there was something I could do to make this easier. 

29 minutes ago, Leelou said:

OH MY GOD! Either a unicorn threw up in my backseat or a stripper was all up in there. HOW DO I GET GLITTER OFF OF LEATHER???? HOW??? 

Lint roller.

#dadtricks

• Upvote 1