Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JiF said:

Let see how he responds to AVM once AVM gave his terrible whiny response when he finally arrived in thread. 

<3 you too

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I'll keep looking because I'm bored at work...but

@AVM

You're about to die dude.  Want to make a last stand? 

I mean, the case is basically that it's me and Crush vs Ben and Decker.  My vote on Ben's train slowed Smash's train (which hurts my case).

You give Decker props for playing it slow here while I jumped right on Ben, but the first two days he literally jumped on anything with a train.  Day 2, I think, he was basically just looking to lynch whoever.

Ben being adamant I'm town is bizarre, isn't it?  Almost like he knows I'm town.  Sure, I'm doing the same thing with Crush but even though you are interested in Crush (and I think maybe Nol?), he doesn't have the level of attention I have on me and deservedly so at this point.

Add in the fact that Smash, DPR, Crush and I would have had to basically refuse to buss each other the entire game (though Crush ultimately hammered Smash to avoid random) and yeah I get how it looks but that's just not my style of play.  I bussed my entire team two games ago, and tbh I can't think of a game I haven't bussed Smash when we were scum together :rl: 

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

I'm going to dinner right now.

@AVM can you tell me who you're top two for scum are?

So...I would have said Ben and Decker, but IDK how that works tbh.  We're at 6, so lynching me is basically game over since I don't think we have a doc this game.  So basically it can't be Decker, I think.

I'd still say Ben for one of the two.  There's no way JiF has played like this as scum.  Genuine frustration.  Are we sure there are two left?  Crush has, for me, hit on every town meta I've ever had for him...have had him pegged as town from the beginning.  He wasn't around enough to make a solid call on Smash in the beginning and I didn't really buy DPR either.

Either way, numbers say Ben has to be scum at this point I think.

Even if there's only one scum, I don't see how it's Decker just thinking about the numbers.  

He did do the bit claiming he and Pac weren't teammates when all he had to do was vote to hammer someone and win last game, but that was a different setup and I can't see him doing that here.  That was basically for the lulz because...well Pac.

Yeah, none of that from AVM is getting me to take my vote off him.

I just dont believe for one second that DPR and Smash were ready to buss a player on his very first game here on D1.  And go back and look, I posted all the quotes, they were casing him hard.  Smash especially, sorry but I'm just not buying it.

It's AVM.  If it's not, sorry bud but you havent really done anything all game long and all the signs point to you.  We'll make up for it an lynch birdbrain tomorrow if I'm wrong.  But I'm not. 

11 hours ago, AVM said:

Even if there's only one scum, I don't see how it's Decker just thinking about the numbers.  

He did do the bit claiming he and Pac weren't teammates when all he had to do was vote to hammer someone and win last game, but that was a different setup and I can't see him doing that here.  That was basically for the lulz because...well Pac.

lol - he's had over 12 hours to hammer you. 

Probably time he does it now.

AVM got slapped to death with a rubber dildo.

He was...

Tony Danza sexual act, cum cockblocker

Crusher, Strawberry Shortcake sexual act, Vanilla Townie  WINS

Nolder, Dirty Sanchez sexual act, Vanilla Townie WINS

JiF, Screaming Seagul sexual act, Vanilla Townie WINS

Dicker, Cincinnati Bowtie sexual act, Vanilla Townie WINS

Benji, Houdini sexual act, Vanilla Townie WINS

TOWN WINS, WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Dead Thread: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/deJyjfKwvcm2

Scum QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/T79dCm7HvEA

GG everyone! thanks for playing and being active and involved <3  It was a fun game to mod!

Ben, IMO.  I could tinfoil hat my way in to believing JiF is playing the most heroic single scum effort of all time, but more likely he's playing a great game as town.

GG all, sorry I wasn't around -- definitely taking an indefinite leave of absence

Good game everyone!  JC especially.

Birdbrain - we gave you hard time, but thanks for playing.  You helped us kick the game off and while your logic is highly questionable, I like your approach.  Hope we didnt scare you off.

Nolderp and I just took our relationship to the next level.  

MT - sorry I doubted you.  <3 forever.

Thanks for the very sexy game Nyn! 

9 minutes ago, AVM said:

Ben, IMO.  I could tinfoil hat my way in to believing JiF is playing the most heroic single scum effort of all time, but more likely he's playing a great game as town.

GG all, sorry I wasn't around -- definitely taking an indefinite leave of absence

I finally found you as scum!!!!  It only took like 5 years.

:)

I had Smash, AVM and DPR in my top 4 on Day 1, b*tches.  I got NK'd because scum was so scared of me, and didn't even suspect me as cop.  When does that ever happen?  Meanwhile, Ape was scared of Leelou and killed her.  We were set to wreck this game.

JC and JiF are straight up ballers.  Nolder too.  Best town game ever?

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I had Smash, AVM and DPR in my top 4 on Day 1, b*tches.  I got NK'd because scum was so scared of me, and didn't even suspect me as cop.  When does that ever happen?  Meanwhile, Ape was scared of Leelou and killed her.  We were set to wreck this game.

JC and JiF are straight up ballers.  Nolder too.  Best town game ever?

I still can't believe we died N1. lol

Archived