Franchise players: deadline deals update

Integrity28

Go look at some of the RapSheet tweets about Mo... and read the responses by the ******* moron Patriot fans.

My favorite...

Dave Hoffman is a stupid ******* moron. He seems to believe that because Rapsheet tweeted it after the deadline, that that means the Jets missed the deadline, and are instead cheating.

It is no wonder this clod-filled, insecure, poorly bred, anal fissure of a fan base cannot discern between cheating and not cheating. They are too ******* stupid.

I feel like this thread was the good luck charm on this happening.

Others and I have said all along, the Wilk situation is paramount to everything else that is in flux. 

Our defense is going to be magically delicious.

2 minutes ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

i think we will go after the honey badger. played under bowles in zona and i believe hes banging his daughter

Lol hope they let him go when it's time for a new contract. Doubt he leaves though if he keeps getting better and better as a player.

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Damn, One Jets Drive is silent these days.

Here are updates on the rest of the shlubs ... but no word on Wilk. I was really hoping there'd be a last-minute deal done.

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 3.39.40 PM.png

Isn't our organization amazing these days.  There are literally no leaks unless the Jets want leaks out there anymore.  All the analysts today were like "no way a deal gets done until next year.,.."

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

So, Berry and Cousins will be FA next year... that's interesting.

You think? I know they weren't able to lock him up Cousins will only be a FA if he regresses. Otherwise they'll either reach an agreement with him right after the last game of the season, and if that fails then they'll just tag him again. 

Archived