Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I feel like DPR is doing that thing he did last game where he's trying to drive Ape nuts and get him to drown himself out, much like he tried to do against JiF. Simultaneously he wants to discredit my recent scum hunting by saying I've reverted to being terrible. Bleck. My vote stays.

As for Nolder it's more of a "feel" thing. He's defended fairly well since taking that early heat, and I started questioning whether I was just making too much out of his early play. Not off my scumdar completely but he moved out of my top 2-3.

On a final note, sure, as Leelou mentioned, yeah most of the time people look townie/null. But they didn't last game. We caught several scum early on. So I'm trying to do that the best way I k ow how.

GFY's. 

Do a re-read, come back and tell me who is driving a case on who. You implying that I trolled Ape before tonight is ridiculous. 

And I wouldn't call what you've done this game "scum hunting". Last game you were very vocal, sure of yourself and not politicking. This game, you're slinging second-hand ape feces.

I don't know where your mojo went, but you ain't gonna find it up Ape's ass. 

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

DPR (2): Ape, 80

Nolder (5):   Nyn, AJ, Lily, Crusher, JC

JC(1): Leelou

JiF(2): Pac, Smash

Crusher(1): JiF

Not Voting: Nolder, DPR

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.  A deadline has been set for Friday, July 22nd at 12pm PST ( Subject to change if you guys would like it earlier.) - Look ok?

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Probably because this scum team seems to be playing a lot better than your scum team did last game. Maybe you aren't on it in that case? We'll see.

i cant catch multiple scum on D1 every game. Just doing the best I can with the info I have. Vote me if you think I'm scum.

translation I cant get lucky every game

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

DPR isn't scum hunting, he's trying to troll me, and making a mess. Clearly. Just add this to the already establish case that I made on him.

Why isn't Nolder revealing?

Why are people playing scared here?

unvote Vote Nolder

55 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

DPR isn't scum hunting, he's trying to troll me, and making a mess. Clearly. Just add this to the already establish case that I made on him.

Why isn't Nolder revealing?

Why are people playing scared here?

I don't reveal anymore (unless it's extremely important to do so, like cop with results), been this way for at least a year dude.

Crush - Prob town
Leelou - Too quiet, start pressuring her
JC - Not sure
80 - Not sure
JiF - Prob town
Ape - Very confused here, dunno why he'd pull the SK thing as town would vig or investigate
Lily - Too quiet, start pressuring her
DPR - Gun to head scum
Pac - Too quiet, start pressuring him
AJ - Thought the way he voted me was scummy
Smash - Not sure
Nyn - Too many misreps, gun to head scum

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

DPR (2): Ape, 80

Nolder (7):   Nyn, AJ, Lily, Crusher, JC, Smash, Nolder

JC(1): Leelou

JiF(1): Pac

Crusher(1): JiF

Not Voting:  DPR

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

That's a lynch!  Scene incoming...

The agents descended on one of their own...one who they thought had finally snapped and given into the darker side of human nature...

tumblr_m7io4gSWEk1qdmk7to1_400.gif

Ooops!  Ahem.  Never mind that >.>

759?cb=20100328164006

Nolder - Jason Gideon - Vanilla Town - Has been lynched!  It is now Night 1.  You have 24 hours to submit night actions.

48 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I dislike that you all let DPR and co. Glide right thru D1.

I'm done helping.

Holding that spotlight all by yourself must be exhausting. 

80 will be a bit disappointed, but I think the rest of us will find the strength to go on.

Part of me admires that Nolder held true to tradition.  Pretty sure he fired that bullet before midnight EST on a Wednesday.

Don't like that Smash put Nolder at L-1 when it became clear Nolder wasn't going to reveal.  Especially given the fact that Smash refused to reveal as scum last game.  Of all people he should respect a situation where a player refuses to reveal, no?

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jeez you're really butthurt over 2 votes eh?

Nah, I'm used to getting votes. What I don't enjoy is Ape's killjoy attitude. What a sourpuss he is.

Don't let it happen to you, 80. Stay golden. 

19 hours ago, JiF said:

Some thoughts on my reread.

80 and Nyn look gross after my reread.  

Nyn worked hard to keep the focus on Nolderp after she basically verifying much of what Nolderp was selling on AJ.

80 I get lacks logic and reason but this dude is insane right now.  Literally nothing he's doing makes a lick of sense.

Crusher had a very dirty vote on Nol.  Lily too.  JC unvoted which looks squeaky clean but him voting me based off of Pac's "reread", was total b.s.  

Pac is not playing.  He did not reread.  How do you have a reread and have nothing to say about the Nol vs. AJ situation that was developing?

Nolderp vs. Aj is interesting.  I dont see the big deal in what Nol did but you cant deny the interactions and conversations that have evolved out of what I thought was a pretty meaningless comment.

Ape seems to be digging in his heels on DPR.  DPR is showing me some of what he did last game as scum but I'm indifferent at this point.  I agree with Lily's observation that Ape istypically a bit more spread out on D1...but that post from Lily is about all I can recall other than a dirty vote on Nol.

Leelou is very silent.  Smash is avoiding the thread like the plague which is a scum tell for him.  But I'll be nice and let him slide today.

Just some thoughts. 

So before the Ape decided to go Ape on me and sh*t on every single post I made for 10 pages.....when I was rereading and quoting a sh*t ton, you know, scum hunting.  This was my recap.  I'm posting it because the reason I reread was because I honestly had no clue what everyone was up in arms about when it came to Nol.

I came away feeling icky about Nyn and 80.  Still do.

Crusher and Smash are in that group too.  Crusher super defensiveness toward calling a vote dirty cant be ignored and Smash hit D1 scum tells and then dropped a disgusting vote on Nol.  He claimed his reasoning is Nol wasnt doing anything...lol...guy has 4 meaningless posts.  Talk about pot met kettle. 

Pac, Leelou, AJ, Lily - not really playing the game.  Could be coward scum.  That seems to be a theme around here these days.

Just some thoughts after seeing Nol flip.  

7 minutes ago, D P R said:

Nah, I'm used to getting votes. What I don't enjoy is Ape's killjoy attitude. What a sourpuss he is.

Don't let it happen to you, 80. Stay golden. 

Oh he's definitely a killjoy, but he might still be right about you.  You know, blind squirrel stuff. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

So before the Ape decided to go Ape on me and sh*t on every single post I made for 10 pages.....when I was rereading and quoting a sh*t ton, you know, scum hunting.  This was my recap.  I'm posting it because the reason I reread was because I honestly had no clue what everyone was up in arms about when it came to Nol.

Crusher and Smash are in that group too.  Crusher super defensiveness toward calling a vote dirty cant be ignored and Smash hit D1 scum tells and then dropped a disgusting vote on Nol.  He claimed his reasoning is Nol wasnt doing anything...lol...guy has 4 meaningless posts.  Talk about pot met kettle. 

Pac, Leelou, AJ, Lily - not really playing the game.  Could be coward scum.  That seems to be a theme around here these days.

I'm getting this vibe as well. Nun is pushing a little too hard and 80 is letting Ape cut all the ice and following him around.

What's killing me is that Ape is the one that pulled the harebrained SK ploy and then he's basically just copying my play from last game and saying that I'm doing it. He's zeroed in on harassing a couple of players and not actually scum hunting at all.

Nolder's play was weird and he capped it off with a self vote. Whatevs. 

14 minutes ago, D P R said:

I'm getting this vibe as well. Nun is pushing a little too hard and 80 is letting Ape cut all the ice and following him around.

What's killing me is that Ape is the one that pulled the harebrained SK ploy and then he's basically just copying my play from last game and saying that I'm doing it. He's zeroed in on harassing a couple of players and not actually scum hunting at all.

Nolder's play was weird and he capped it off with a self vote. Whatevs. 

Patently false.

My 10 pages vs. JIF, that that twat keeps whining about, is how I scum hunt. I camped my vote on my top suspect (you), and interrogate another 50/50 suspect to see how others react to the high-volume interrogation. Over the course of those 10 pages, you'll notice my list went from you, to you, jif, and lily. 

You have done nothing other than misrepresent what I've been doing since I cased you. And my case was about you doing nothing but fence-sitting to begin with. So yea.

I agree, 80 is getting behind Ape. He's spending far too much time over-explaining how his feels chart out, and not enough time dissecting people's reactions. I expect some balance of gut-feel and interrogation from him as town. Right now, all he's doing is talking about his feels. I feel like he's faking his town style.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Part of me admires that Nolder held true to tradition.  Pretty sure he fired that bullet before midnight EST on a Wednesday.

Don't like that Smash put Nolder at L-1 when it became clear Nolder wasn't going to reveal.  Especially given the fact that Smash refused to reveal as scum last game.  Of all people he should respect a situation where a player refuses to reveal, no?

DPR, JIF, Smash, Lily and a player to be named later is my small circle of scum possibles.

Crusher, Pac, Nyn and Jetscode seem town. 

I'll be busy today. 

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Holding that spotlight all by yourself must be exhausting. 

80 will be a bit disappointed, but I think the rest of us will find the strength to go on.

Joking aside, you are the only person who out-does Pac when it comes to limp-wristed attempts at bravado.

Just awful. I'd suggest you lost your mojo, but I'm not convinced you ever had any to begin with... did this pansy sh*t really work against JIF last game?

39 minutes ago, JiF said:

All I remember about NYN is she was flirting with Klecko's.  So I agree icky.  80? Hmmm, His town reads are pretty close to mine. He hasn't hit his scum tell for me and I feel like I own him.  I would Slide Andre down to null.  I got 80 as town. I got you sweet one as null to scum.  Your aggressive play screams town but you insisting I reacted to you calling my vote bad rather than me reacting to you misrepresenting it as a L1 vote vs an L2 vote then insisting they are the same thing reaks.   I got Ape as "weak" town. Weak do to his odd start to the game and town because I looked back at DPR and early he seemed fine posting gleefully and making mild observations, in the middle he did his story telling narrative thing and by the last few pages he resorted to nothing but pure trolling those who suspect him.  Nearly identical as scum last game .  Part of me wants to think Pirate is smart enough to change it up if scum again but it makes sense why it's aggravating the Ape to madness.   Smash actually did have a couple ok post day 1 but his L1 vote on Nolder reaked. Everyone knows Molder doesn't reveal. matter of fact Smash mimicked the behavior last game and Nilder actually called it a Townie Play.  Then he put Nolder to L1 right after Nolder states he is not claiming. Yuk.  You might be right about him again .  Leelou I totally screwed up on last game due to Verbals hint that she digs in as town ang go's with the flow as scum.  She hasn't done much but I recall her talking about not getting on much do to her temp job making it hard to post during the day.  Think so anyways.  Pac is doing his verbose grandstanding nonsense.  No read but lazy Mexican.  AJ!?  Not enough to go on.  Lilly has not done much but talk about how busy she is at home and post in the Pokemon go forum.  No disrespect honey just an observation.  "Kisses"  JC is playing very cerebrally and very clean! Too clean? Not ready to chase shadows yet .  Different than his kick down the doors technique from last game.  See how it progresses .  Good on him right now.

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Patently false.

My 10 pages vs. JIF, that that twat keeps whining about, is how I scum hunt. I camped my vote on my top suspect (you), and interrogate another 50/50 suspect to see how others react to the high-volume interrogation. Over the course of those 10 pages, you'll notice my list went from you, to you, jif, and lily. 

You have done nothing other than misrepresent what I've been doing since I cased you. And my case was about you doing nothing but fence-sitting to begin with. So yea.

I agree, 80 is getting behind Ape. He's spending far too much time over-explaining how his feels chart out, and not enough time dissecting people's reactions. I expect some balance of gut-feel and interrogation from him as town. Right now, all he's doing is talking about his feels. I feel like he's faking his town style.

Typical Ape contradicting himself without even knowing it. 

If I've done nothing, how is it you agree with my call on 80? And while you have your blinders off, what do you think of my multiple mentions of Nyn? Leelou? I've posted multiple reads and all you've done is harassed 2 people, just like I said. 

And I didn't fall on my face with a ghey little play at the start of the game, now did I?

I'm 50/50 on you being scum mvp vs. just scum, but I'm leaning toward you showing your ass on D2. 

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Joking aside, you are the only person who out-does Pac when it comes to limp-wristed attempts at bravado.

Just awful. I'd suggest you lost your mojo, but I'm not convinced you ever had any to begin with... did this pansy sh*t really work against JIF last game?

What are you blathering about here?  

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

All I remember about NYN is she was flirting with Klecko's.  So I agree icky.  80? Hmmm, His town reads are pretty close to mine. He hasn't hit his scum tell for me and I feel like I own him.  I would Slide Andre down to null.  I got 80 as town. I got you sweet one as null to scum.  Your aggressive play screams town but you insisting I reacted to you calling my vote bad rather than me reacting to you misrepresenting it as a L1 vote vs an L2 vote then insisting they are the same thing reaks.   I got Ape as "weak" town. Weak do to his odd start to the game and town because I looked back at DPR and early he seemed fine posting gleefully and making mild observations, in the middle he did his story telling narrative thing and by the last few pages he resorted to nothing but pure trolling those who suspect him.  Nearly identical as scum last game .  Part of me wants to think Pirate is smart enough to change it up if scum again but it makes sense why it's aggravating the Ape to madness.   Smash actually did have a couple ok post day 1 but his L1 vote on Nolder reaked. Everyone knows Molder doesn't reveal. matter of fact Smash mimicked the behavior last game and Nilder actually called it a Townie Play.  Then he put Nolder to L1 right after Nolder states he is not claiming. Yuk.  You might be right about him again .  Leelou I totally screwed up on last game due to Verbals hint that she digs in as town ang go's with the flow as scum.  She hasn't done much but I recall her talking about not getting on much do to her temp job making it hard to post during the day.  Think so anyways.  Pac is doing his verbose grandstanding nonsense.  No read but lazy Mexican.  AJ!?  Not enough to go on.  Lilly has not done much but talk about how busy she is at home and post in the Pokemon go forum.  No disrespect honey just an observation.  "Kisses"  JC is playing very cerebrally and very clean! Too clean? Not ready to chase shadows yet .  Different than his kick down the doors technique from last game.  See how it progresses .  Good on him right now.

So Ape says "DPR is doing the same thing as last game!" and everybody just jumps on that bandwagon. Got it.