Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

22 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Eew.

You're inferring, intentional or not, that we lynch Nolder, because he's more dangerous, to catch JIF.

Me getting a ping from Lily, a direct response to her. 

Lily made it onto my list when I was scum hunting other people, while pummeling JIFs face. DPR has tried to sell a narrative in which I've not been scum hunting, and only focused on a select few. However, my case on DPR, combined with my interrogation of JIF, and subsequent analysis of Lily, Crusher, Nyn, Jetscode and several others in that span proves that not only have I been scum hunting, but I've been putting in more work than any 2 other players combined.

So yea, again, DPR misrepresenting what I've been doing with a narrative that suits his defense.

I'd also add that 80 is one of the least likely people to do "get behind the Ape" as scum, because he knows I'd jump all over him. So, DPR's narrative that 80 is doing that, seems implausible. DPR tried it last game, and it blew up in his face and got him caught. Now he's accusing 80 of it? No. Not buying what he's selling on that front either.

1 minute ago, Lily said:

I just wanted to know why I'm in your bottom three. 

No, you suggested that I hadn't mentioned you. When I have, and given that nobody else has grilled you, I'd expect you to remember me making note of you pinging.

If you want to know why, you'd have asked why. You can follow the quotes I just bumped.

Sorry I didn't get back yesterday, but I'll try to dig into this game today. 

At the moment, I'm not liking DPR's defense. I'm not seeing what Ape's seeing exactly, but DPR isn't handling the pressure well. 

My top three for town: Smash, Nyn, Crusher

My top three for scum: DPR, Jif, and maybe Leelou. It's hard to tell with her so far. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

No, you suggested that I hadn't mentioned you. When I have, and given that nobody else has grilled you, I'd expect you to remember me making note of you pinging.

If you want to know why, you'd have asked why. You can follow the quotes I just bumped.

I did ask why, or didn't you see that? And I honestly forgot that you did comment on that one post of mine. 

5 minutes ago, Lily said:

I did ask why, or didn't you see that? And I honestly forgot that you did comment on that one post of mine. 

I didn't really feel that the "why" part of that was sincere, more that it was about discrediting me for listing you, by suggesting I'd not mentioned you at all previous.

All you've done is solidify my thoughts here.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

I didn't have pressure, as the spotlight conversation made clear. And as Nolder wasn't scum and no one else is really getting pressure, your statement is just another monument to sucking.

Let's beat the "he's acting like he did last game!" drum some more. That one never gets old.

Oh sh*t, so you mean I MIGHT be wrong about you being scum, so therefore my game is historically bad right now?  Gee, wasn't aware I'm not allowed to get things wrong from time to time.  If you're town, you're playing poorly.  If you're scum, you're being obvious about it.  So you might want to tone down the condescension here.

26 minutes ago, Lily said:

I think you decided I was scummy off of one post and have been making everything I say fit your opinion in your furry brain.

Except no. I bumped one direct reaction, but there were others that I reacted to. I figured I'd proven my point at 3 bumps.

So, no, actually you're taking the exchange in the last page, and creating a narrative that attempts to discredit how closely I've actually been watching you, thus invalidating my inclusion of you in my list. 

You have failed.

34 minutes ago, Lily said:

Sorry I didn't get back yesterday, but I'll try to dig into this game today. 

At the moment, I'm not liking DPR's defense. I'm not seeing what Ape's seeing exactly, but DPR isn't handling the pressure well. 

My top three for town: Smash, Nyn, Crusher

My top three for scum: DPR, Jif, and maybe Leelou. It's hard to tell with her so far. 

LMAO - you're not seeing what Ape is seeing (because I'm shredding his arguments) but you don't bother going into detail about what you are seeing? You've been lurking, plain and simple. You ain't getting out of that.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh sh*t, so you mean I MIGHT be wrong about you being scum, so therefore my game is historically bad right now?  Gee, wasn't aware I'm not allowed to get things wrong from time to time.  If you're town, you're playing poorly.  If you're scum, you're being obvious about it.  So you might want to tone down the condescension here.

This is just emo ****ery at it's worst. You need a hanky, princess?

I'm answering every damn question I can and making points right and left. If nothing else, all of this will at lest go down on the record and after my inevitable speedlynch, we'll have a solid record of who said what.

On 7/20/2016 at 0:30 PM, Lily said:

Caught up now. 

I'm not used to seeing Ape tunnel like this. Not sure what to make of it but it's an observation. He usually spreads himself out more on D1.

Liking Nyn so far, but she can fool me easily. She goes in my town pile for now. 

On 7/20/2016 at 0:52 PM, Integrity28 said:

Not sure if serious.

Uh, what do you know... here's another post by Lily that pinged me big time.

Proving my point in my last response to her. Shall I keep going?

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

I'm answering every damn question I can and making points right and left. If nothing else, all of this will at lest go down on the record and after my inevitable speedlynch, we'll have a solid record of who said what.

I never go emo.  I'm just pointing out bullsh*t.  You're playing this victim card hard right now, and if you're town, you're not playing like a good teammate (not just to me, pretty much to anyone who questions you).  The level of frustration you're demonstrating is screaming caught scum, not innocent town.  If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

All bullsh*t and Emo aside this sh*t is really starting to piss me off you know my ******* schedule If you don't like the times I can post do me a favor and find a ******* replacement I have had to deal with this sh*t over and over one game I was so called NOT contributing I had 182 posts on day 2 . Stop the bullsh*t

4 posts on D1 has nothing to do with your schedule.  I saw you write a ******* novel on the main forum, right smack in the middle of the day when you had 2 posts in this game.    You have enough time for that but not the game?

You stop the bull sh*t. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I never go emo.  I'm just pointing out bullsh*t.  You're playing this victim card hard right now, and if you're town, you're not playing like a good teammate (not just to me, pretty much to anyone who questions you).  The level of frustration you're demonstrating is screaming caught scum, not innocent town.  If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. 

How the **** do you go from playing the victim card to criticizing me for "playing the victim card" by defending myself when I'm being attacked?

And where is JC? He's supposed to be here, laying down the wisdom and exposing the narrative you're painting. 

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

How the **** do you go from playing the victim card to criticizing me for "playing the victim card" by defending myself when I'm being attacked?

And where is JC? He's supposed to be here, laying down the wisdom and exposing the narrative you're painting. 

lol, for me to be a victim, you'd have to be actually making an attack worth being scared about.  It's not.  None of what you're saying jives with reality, and I'm town.  I was pointing out, in snarky fashion, how you are ripping on people for the audacity about being wrong about your alignment on D1/N1.  As if that's a reasonable argument to suggest me or anyone else is playing terrible.  Stop giving people good reasons to think you're scum and we'll lay off you.  Pretty simple.

Side note before I get, @Smashmouth: I wasn't blaming you for Nolder's death.  I did, however, think it was a reasonable question to ask of you.  I get that you have a rough schedule, but its tough to guage you when you only post a handful times during your awake hours, ya know?  I had you as town most of the game up until that point. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol, for me to be a victim, you'd have to be actually making an attack worth being scared about.  It's not.  None of what you're saying jives with reality, and I'm town.  I was pointing out, in snarky fashion, how you are ripping on people for the audacity about being wrong about your alignment on D1/N1.  As if that's a reasonable argument to suggest me or anyone else is playing terrible.  Stop giving people good reasons to think you're scum and we'll lay off you.  Pretty simple.

I see, so when I'm snarky it's scummy. But when you're snarky, it's okay. Pretty hard to not give people reasons to think i'm scum when I'm not even the one doing it. Nice try though.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And unlike you, DPR, I actually put my money where my mouth is and voted you.  You didn't even vote anyone nearing the deadline, even when you listed Nolder as "pinging" and felt I was scum.  Not helpful town OR transparent scum.  Take your pick. 

Piss off. I pulled my vote off of Pac last night and would have voted again this morning, but Nolder pulled his shenanigans. Now you're going to paint yourself as a hero for voting and "create the narrative" that I don't vote. WTF is the mater with you? 

17 minutes ago, D P R said:

LMAO - you're not seeing what Ape is seeing (because I'm shredding his arguments) but you don't bother going into detail about what you are seeing? You've been lurking, plain and simple. You ain't getting out of that.

I don't think it's necessary to go into detail beyond saying that you didn't defend well. Of course I'm not playing in any real depth. It's barely past day one, and I'm a slow starter. Everyone knows that about me.  

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

4 posts on D1 has nothing to do with your schedule.  I saw you write a ******* novel on the main forum, right smack in the middle of the day when you had 2 posts in this game.    You have enough time for that but not the game?

You stop the bull sh*t. 

@Hallia is it in the spirit of the game for the sweet one to post said novel from the football board to demonstrate the level of smash's infidelity? I for one feel like I'm being cheated on.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

you know exactly why I put nolder at L-1 and for your information I just walked in the door after working 12 hours so how the **** could I answer anything ??? Do you people still not know my damn schedule ? Of would you like to ******* speed lynch me again while I sleep like you did 2 of the last four ******* games ?

I brought Nolder to L-1 because no one was doing anything and Im sick of Nolder not wanting to reveal that sh*ts getting old. He hammered himself and he cost town NOT ME.

Does that help you out

You literally cant make this sh*t up.

lmfao

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@Hallia is it in the spirit of the game for the sweet one to post said novel from the football board to demonstrate the level of smash's infidelity? I for one feel like I'm being cheated on.  

Here it is:

"Mark Sanchez blah blah Chad Pennington blah blah Ryan Fitzpatrick blah blah Geno Smith blah blah Mark Sanchez blah blah Chad Pennington blah blah Ryan Fitzpatrick blah blah Geno Smith blah blah Mark Sanchez blah blah Chad Pennington blah blah Ryan Fitzpatrick blah blah Geno Smith blah blah Mark Sanchez blah blah Chad Pennington blah blah Ryan Fitzpatrick blah blah Geno Smith blah blah Mark Sanchez blah blah Chad Pennington blah blah Ryan Fitzpatrick blah blah Geno Smith blah blah Mark Sanchez blah blah Chad Pennington blah blah Ryan Fitzpatrick blah blah Geno Smith blah blah Mark Sanchez blah blah Chad Pennington blah blah Ryan Fitzpatrick blah blah Geno Smith blah blah Mark Sanchez blah blah Chad Pennington blah blah Ryan Fitzpatrick blah blah Geno Smith blah blah Mark Sanchez blah blah Chad Pennington blah blah Ryan Fitzpatrick blah blah Geno Smith blah blah Mark Sanchez blah blah Chad Pennington blah blah Ryan Fitzpatrick blah blah Geno Smith blah blah."

• Upvote 1

Not sure if I'm just not into it or the game play is tragically bad.  I'm leaning towards the latter.

80 has finally earned my vote.  There's a difference between putting me on a list or voting me for an lol and continually adding me to his stupid list like there is some game-related reason for me being there.

It's a safe, disgusting move and I'm starting to think it's because he's cowardly scum.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JiF said:

You stop the bull sh*t. 

Take Day 1 and stick it up your ass. When I said nothing was going on I meant with votes Nolder was sitting at 5 votes and no real conversation was going on with him and the constant refusal to reveal is a choice he made and continues to make every game and its no help to anyone playing this game. I voted him to push him a bit and he hammered himself.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Right?

I was giving a 110% effort. I asked Smash for his thoughts on a couple people, and instead of answering, the guy ******* just votes Nolder.

I was not referring to you're effort Ape so you can GFY as well .Don't play dumb like JIF

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Not sure if I'm just not into it or the game play is tragically bad.  I'm leaning towards the latter.

80 has finally earned my vote.  There's a difference between putting me on a list or voting me for an lol and continually adding me to his stupid list like there is some game-related reason for me being there.

It's a safe, disgusting move and I'm starting to think it's because he's cowardly scum.

And this is a perfect example of how I feel as well

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Next time I want to post on the football forums I'll make sure and check in with you first .... When I posted that novel I read this game and while people were posting it was at the same exact stage it was when I checked in earlier. I made posts explaining how I felt about some players but I guess that's not enough I'll make a bunch of day 1 bullsh*t posts next time so there will be a nice big number next to my name like a big shiny object you guys can stare at . When I find scum or think I found scum I'll have plenty to say and if you look back at the history of my play you will see that rather than making up this bullsh*t meta you all seem to be focusing on.

I gave my reason for voting, I gave my suspicions of others, and I explained afterwards when I woke up . So GFY's

15 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Take Day 1 and stick it up your ass. When I said nothing was going on I meant with votes Nolder was sitting at 5 votes and no real conversation was going on with him and the constant refusal to reveal is a choice he made and continues to make every game and its no help to anyone playing this game. I voted him to push him a bit and he hammered himself.

I was not referring to you're effort Ape so you can GFY as well .Don't play dumb like JIF

Don't point that salty twat of yours at me... go get some sleep.