Darron Lee

UnitedWhofans

I cant believe the number of people who want this guy to fail.

Making threads about Paxton Lynch and whining and whinging. Nitpicking him to death, giving him no credit despite having a good start to the season.

Once again, it shows how Jets fans are scum, when it comes to NFL fans. That they are creating factions over A ROOKIE! I don't care if Paxton Lynch wins 20 Super Bowls in Denver, I still would have done it this way. Because a rookie QB in this environment is doomed to failure

Would never see this with the Patriots. Would never see this with the Browns.

Only Jets fans. Scum of the NFL

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Making threads about Paxton Lynch and whining and whinging. Nitpicking him to death, giving him no credit despite having a good start to the season.

Once again, it shows how Jets fans are scum, when it comes to NFL fans. That they are creating factions over A ROOKIE! I don't care if Paxton Lynch wins 20 Super Bowls in Denver, I still would have done it this way. Because a rookie QB in this environment is doomed to failure

I want Lee to be a perennial All-Pro...I still would've preferred Lynch.

Just now, AFJF said:

Just now, AFJF said:

I dont care. I dont want a rookie QB coming in here with a bad team around him and all the pressure in the world on him. 

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

I will be critical because that is not fair to Darron Lee as a person

It's absolutely fair and nothing against Darron Lee.  When you can get a QB who can be a franchise QB for years then you take that pick.  It has nothing to do with Darron Lee and everything to do with the front office.  

Just now, BallinPB said:

It's absolutely fair and nothing against Darron Lee.  When you can get a QB who can be a franchise QB for years then you take that pick.  It has nothing to do with Darron Lee and everything to do with the front office.  

Wrong. It is against Darron Lee. And you know it is. Otherwise, why nitpick him

Darron Lee is one of the few players playing well.

Crying about who you don't have seems pointless.

a rookie QB was not going to start for the jets this year anyway and, my belief, you already have enough talent at the position. It's just not playing.

I dont care. I dont want a rookie QB coming in here with a bad team around him and all the pressure in the world on him. 

I didn't say he should've started from day one.  I'd rather him than Hack right now.

Wrong. It is against Darron Lee. And you know it is. Otherwise, why nitpick him

No one is nitpicking Darron Lee.  We are nitpicking the QB position and what we could've had.  It's fair givin the QB talent we have on the roster at this time.  I'm not saying at this point I would've chosen Lynch over Lee but if Lynch turns out to be a good to great QB then it's a fair assessment.  

Just now, AFJF said:

I didn't say he should've started from day one.  I'd rather him than Hack right now.

Oh, well, double my opinion: Lee is probably one the only players ON THE TEAM playing well. I don't cry about talent we didn't get because, gasp, OMG, there will be another Lynch available next year.

You know this fanbase would have forced it. You know it.

If the organization allows the fan base to "force" them to rush a QB who isn't ready...there are bigger problems than the QB.

Just now, BallinPB said:

No one is nitpicking Darron Lee.  We are nitpicking the QB position and what we could've had.  It's fair givin the QB talent we have on the roster at this time.  I'm not saying at this point I would've chosen Lynch over Lee but if Lynch turns out to be a good to great QB then it's a fair assessment.  

If Lee turns out to be a good player, then he should not have these "what ifs" against him. Not these stupid "Paxton Lynch watch" threads.

Talk about dumb

If Lee turns out to be a good player, then he should not have these "what ifs" against him. Not these stupid "Paxton Lynch watch" threads.

Talk about dumb

I agree with that.  If Lee turns out to be a good player then there is really nothing to talk about.  As of right now however, the QB position is a disaster and it's a fair topic to talk about.  

Just now, phill1c said:

Oh, well, double my opinion: Lee is probably one the only players ON THE TEAM playing well. I don't cry about talent we didn't get because, gasp, OMG, there will be another Lynch available next year.

Yeah, you see guys with that type of potential every day.  They should just wait 'til the 7th round and grab one then.

11 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Who said they want Lee to fail?? I would take a possible franchise QB over a LB any day. We didn't draft Lynch so Fu*k him. I wanted him in the first but it didn't happen.  I am happy with Lee's play. Don't know why you would refer to posters as skum.

4 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Yeah, you see guys with that type of potential every day.  They should just wait 'til the 7th round and grab one then.

Every year there's talent at QB coming out of college is my point. Thanks for the sarcasm.

15 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

True story: my great-great-great grandad was deputy treasurer of the Whing Party.

Just now, FTL Jet Fan said:

Who said they want Lee to fail?? I would take a possible franchise QB over a LB any day. We didn't draft Lynch so Fu*k him. I wanted him in the first but it didn't happen.  I am happy with Lee's play. Don't know why you would refer to posters as skum.

For creating "Paxton Lynch Watch" Threads. Just to complain about Darron Lee.indirectly

Archived