Fire Bowles, Trade Marshall and Sheldon, start Petty

nico002

19 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

I would not trade Marshall. If we had a REAL QB throwing the ball, BM would be dangerous.

Marshall is the most complete and dominating player the Jets have had in years.  He is a monster.

Yea but let's get rid of him.

Makes sense.......

3 hours ago, section314 said:

Don't talk sense at a time like this. Everyone must go.

I know you are joking, but look at what having sh*t WRs did to Sanchez and Geno, then compare with the targets that the Giants gave Eli. Part of the reason Hack was successful his freshman year is because he had Allen Robinson hauling in anything thrown within 5 yards. 

marshall was the team MVP last year and is cheap, keep him.  teams know the jets won't pay sheldon so they will just wait the jets out and try to sign him as a FA, i doubt there will be much of a trade market

bowles gets to the end of the yea runless it gets really bad, and yes it can get worse

I was thinking there was no way petty plays this year but when the jets get mathmatically eliminated they ought to give him at least 3 starts

12 hours ago, maury77 said:

I know you are joking, but look at what having sh*t WRs did to Sanchez and Geno, then compare with the targets that the Giants gave Eli. Part of the reason Hack was successful his freshman year is because he had Allen Robinson hauling in anything thrown within 5 yards. 

Totally kidding. Any young QB needs all the help they can get. Just a shot at all the "chicken little's" who want to blow up the team every 2-3 years.

Archived