The Hypocrisy of the New York Media and Fanbase

UnitedWhofans

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

1-5 Great only another 10 games to endure. A loss the Ravens, and Browns,and Bowles may not make it to Christmas. 

he can lose to the ravens and survive but if they lose to cleveland he's out.  he does not survive it.  while mccags takes some heat for bringing back fitz, what else was he to do, start geno?  but the defensive failures are all on bowles, that's why he was brought here, and they gave him revis/leonard/lee/mauldin as new toys.  

36 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Wait, how are you excluding Macc from the blame? IIRC, wasn't he the one that traded for Fitz? Or was it Woody that said "Get me Fitz and I'll sign u up for the GM role"? Fitz is all on Macc and Bowles, from start to finish. So is Wilkerson. If Woody was desperate for Mo, he would've signed long time ago.

Lol at you even bringing up the "Giants are class organization" BS. They've just lucked into two SBs and have an average QB playing. I think its very well established how class those Giants are. Your bs about media and fanbase is just that. BS. 

So you wanna jump the bandwagon. Why not just say so? And yeah, lets move to St. Louis because the last team there loved it. This is a business. If a GM can't handle the media, wtf did he take a job in NY? 

THis is not a GM problem, this is an organizational problem. Francesca just said it on the radio

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

He criticized Bowles too. Said that he had no idea what they are doing with Richardson

I don't listen to that lard. He's just stating the obvious there. A GM's job is to not be distracted by the media. That's not the organization's job. 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

The owner is the problem. That's why I recommended movig

No he's not. We have a sh*t coach. The owner hired consultants to hire a GM and a HC. Not much more he can do besides paying for their mistakes and he's $160+mil for their mistakes. 

Just now, j4jets said:

No he's not. We have a sh*t coach. The owner hired consultants to hire a GM and a HC. Not much more he can do besides paying for their mistakes and he's $160+mil for their mistakes. 

He is. As Mike said, woody wants the quick fix, which is very rare in the NFL. 

It is up to him to believe in what Casserly and Wolf said and trust these two. Now Bowles is making it very hard on himself, but Macc should be back

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Everything is bad on this team.  Coach stimey iz making bad decisions all the time. 

Coaching is the #1 reason we suck.  Youll start hearing about it when the mutiny begins around week 10.  Players will be leaking rumors. 

Coach stimey needs to step down and do us all a favor i think he even knowa he is in over his head

Coaching and scheming is so bad it's impossible to tell how bad the players really are.  Like trying to tell how good a drum set is by smashing it to bits with a baseball bat.  

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Everything is bad on this team.  Coach stimey iz making bad decisions all the time. 

Coaching is the #1 reason we suck.  Youll start hearing about it when the mutiny begins around week 10.  Players will be leaking rumors. 

Coach stimey needs to step down and do us all a favor i think he even knowa he is in over his head

LOL 

Image result for little rascals stymie football pics

1 hour ago, PatsFanTX said:

Sure you do, that's how you improve your football team.

Both Fitz and Mo were terrible moves by the Jets.

Fitz was a dreadful move that everyone saw coming. At the time Mo seemed like the right choice picking between him and Sheldon long term.  No way to prognosticate Mo shriveling up after getting paid like George Constnza's pecker after a swim. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Fitz was a dreadful move that everyone saw coming. At the time Mo seemed like the right choice picking between him and Sheldon long term.  No way to prognosticate Mo shriveling up after getting paid like George Constnza's pecker after a swim. 

Tell that to the Loud Mouth guys who grew beards to get him back

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Tell that to the Loud Mouth guys who grew beards to get him back

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Not yet anyway. He said 1-5 is salvageable and 1-8 is not

But when the QB is playing at a bad level like he has a change needs to be made. Francessa is wrong. What gives us any sense that the QB that has put up 5 TD's and 11 INT's while completing 57% of his passes, will turn it around? His reasoning is asinine. I'd somewhat buy it if Fitzpatrick was even playing average. 

1 minute ago, August said:

But when the QB is playing at a bad level like he has a change needs to be made. Francessa is wrong. What gives us any sense that the QB that has put up 5 TD's and 11 INT's while completing 57% of his passes, will turn it around? His reasoning is asinine. I'd somewhat buy it if Fitzpatrick was even playing average. 

It's not about the QB. It s about the conviction of having a plan. If he benches Fitz this week, his assertion is that the Jets are flying by the seat of their pants and not sticking to a plan. And he says that apart from the 3 years Parcells was here, there has been no conviction in the organization.

19 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

He is. As Mike said, woody wants the quick fix, which is very rare in the NFL. 

It is up to him to believe in what Casserly and Wolf said and trust these two. Now Bowles is making it very hard on himself, but Macc should be back

Macc will be back, I know. But he deserves a ton of the blame for the Fitz show.

12 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

It's not about the QB. It s about the conviction of having a plan. If he benches Fitz this week, his assertion is that the Jets are flying by the seat of their pants and not sticking to a plan. And he says that apart from the 3 years Parcells was here, there has been no conviction in the organization.

So sticking with the worst starting QB in league is justified because of "conviction"? How about benching a guy and showing some accountability; that if you play poorly you lose your job? You think the players wouldn't understand the move? Or would even complain if it happened? Btw what exactly is the "plan"?

9 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

But that goes back to Woody. Mac wanted him back at 7m. Woody caved to the pressure and they paid him 12m.

No conviction

Mac wanted him at 7m? You sure? Cuz I don't recall any of that info being leaked. And if Woody wanted him, he would've gotten his guy on the first day of the FA. 

Archived