Such a boring team, so hard to watch...ugggh

Brady's a catcher

That's the worst part to me, I think. I have Directv and Sunday Ticket to watch the Jets to be entertained. Not to watchthem win. I mean, I'v ebeen a fan for over 30 years, I'm not stupid (other than for being a Jets' fan for 30 years). But the product this year has been almost unwatchable. Take away the first two games and how many truly exciting monents have there been. That long bomb we hit against KC? Mmmmm, right that didn't happen. The Revis pick six against Sea? Woulda been nice.

I felll asleep early when it hit 28-3 last night and didn't even bothre to check what else happened hen I woke up.

This team is a total ******* snoozefest! The New York ******* Narcoleptics!

Just now, BigRy56 said:

Bowles didn't stick with him. He put in Geno and Geno fumbled and threw an interception within 3 plays.

Wrong the game was over Jets were down by 25 points that was garbage time. 

4th and long all WR's covered he threw the ball only choice in the situation. 

Fitzpatrick threw many INTs in the red zone and leads the NFL in INT's 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Wrong the game was over Jets were down by 25 points that was garbage time. 

4th and long all WR's covered he threw the ball only choice in the situation. 

Fitzpatrick threw many INTs in the red zone and leads the NFL in INT's 

Down by 25 in garbage time against a prevent defense..... Fumble and interception.

Fitz sucks but at least he throws his ints when the other team is trying.

Just now, BigRy56 said:

Down by 25 in garbage time against a prevent defense..... Fumble and interception.

Fitz sucks but at least he throws his ints when the other team is trying.

Geno in a few plays looked better than Fitz has all year there was speed and athleticism immediately when he took the first snap. 

Unlike old slow weak armed Fitz

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Geno in a few plays looked better than Fitz has all year there was speed and athleticism immediately when he took the first snap. 

Unlike old slow weak armed Fitz

Speed athleticism strong arm means nothing when you are working with nothing in between the ears.

That was the most boring sport event I've ever witnessed in my life.  At least in the KC game, when Fitz threw 6 picks there was some emotion to the game. lol

I legit passed out on my couch and when I woke up, Geno Smith was in the game.  I had to rewind to see that Fitz threw another redzone pick. 

Due to the time difference over here in the UK, I was upset when the schedule first came out about all the prime time games (8.30pm start EST = 01.30 start UK time, so no way I can watch them).

Now ... not so bothered any more. Only kicker was the one full game I did get to see was the KC suckfest. :-( 

Archived