Should I take this bet?

FTL Jet Fan

I live in south Fl and I know many delusional Fins fans. I have one friend in particular that feels the Fins will win out and undoubtably make the playoffs. He is willing to bet $500 that the Fins get in. They haven't beaten a team above .500, the best team they beat was Pittsburgh who lost Big Ben for a short time and had some players out do to injury. Their schedule is relatively easy and I can see them getting to 9-7 maybe 10-6.

Would you take the bet? He wants the answer before the Rams game today.

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Both Wildcard teams will be coming from the AFC West. $500 is too much money. It isn't worth it in my opinion but I think Dolphins will not make it to the Superbowl. 

afc west teams still play each other a lot, chiefs play broncos twice and raiders still so that could go in a lot of different directions

dolphins currently sit #7 in AFC, and have an easy sched, with the cheaters possibly resting players in the last week of the season

its actually an interesting bet

I would take the bet, moslty because tannehill is a choker

4 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

They have the Rams,49'ers,Ravens,Cards,Jets,Bills and Pats left..Hmm they could get 9 or 10 wins it's iffy at best.. Although only 2 of the 6 are at home..

I think its a little risky, especially at $500. Schedule is easy so I can see them pulling off 10 wins. Hopefully I am wrong.

Archived