Combine Coverage

TomShane

Combine Coverage:

I'll be trying to watch alot of the combine tomorrow and through the weekend on NFL Network, as well as boldly stealing stuff from a website that does a good job of covering COUGHDRAFTDADDY football off-season stuff. Anyone have specific people they want me to report on? Also, if anyone else is watching, feel free to throw your opinions in here. I'll make it a fuschia sticky.

This may be out there but I am posting - I do not have NFL Network so I am relying on you TS for some expert analysis (and not of Maxman and his body)

NFL Network's coverage of the 2005 Scouting Combine

Thu., Feb. 24, 7 p.m. ET/PT: NFL Total Access from the Scouting Combine

Fri., Feb. 25, 7 p.m. ET/PT: NFL Total Access from the Scouting Combine

Sat., Feb. 26, 12 noon ET: 2005 NFL Scouting Combine featuring running backs and offensive lineman (re-airs 8 p.m. ET/PT)

Sat., Feb. 26, 7 p.m. ET/PT: NFL Total Access from the Scouting Combine

Sun., Feb. 27, 12 noon ET: 2005 NFL Scouting Combine featuring quarterbacks, wide receivers & running backs (re-airs 8 p.m. ET/PT)

Sun., Feb. 27, 7 p.m. ET/PT: NFL Total Access from the Scouting Combine

Mon., Feb. 28, 12 noon ET: 2005 NFL Scouting Combine featuring tight ends and defensive lineman (re-airs 8 p.m. ET/PT)

Mon., Feb. 28, 7 p.m. ET/PT: NFL Total Access from the Scouting Combine

Tue., Mar. 1, 12 noon ET: 2005 NFL Scouting Combine featuring linebackers and defensive backs (re-airs 8 p.m. ET/PT)

Wed., Mar. 2, 8 p.m. ET/PT: 2005 NFL Scouting Combine wrap-up show

Combine Coverage:

I'll be trying to watch alot of the combine tomorrow and through the weekend on NFL Network, as well as boldly stealing stuff from a website that does a good job of covering COUGHDRAFTDADDY football off-season stuff. Anyone have specific people they want me to report on? Also, if anyone else is watching, feel free to throw your opinions in here. I'll make it a fuschia sticky.

Things NOt to say to combine coverage...

You think these guns are big you should see the ones in my trunk....

I'm not coming out of college I AM COMING OUT

let me take the string test my steriods just KICKED in

I can lift 400 lbs I bench my girlfriend :roll:

Things NOt to say to combine coverage...

You think these guns are big you should see the ones in my trunk....

I'm not coming out of college I AM COMING OUT

let me take the string test my steriods just KICKED in

I can lift 400 lbs I bench my girlfriend :roll:

hahahaha

Archived