7-14-1

Jetster

1 minute ago, NoBowles said:

I still think Ariens is a good coach, and I'd take him every day. Bowles, not so much.

Arians' comment that "people who won't their kids play football are fools" is too much for me to stomach.

First of all, football can and often does cause permanent brain injury.

Second, how people choose to protect their kids is none of his f#*king business. 

No thank you.

3 hours ago, NoBowles said:

I still think Ariens is a good coach, and I'd take him every day. Bowles, not so much.

Yet another predictable game for the Jets. I didn't even get excited when the Jets took the lead because I knew how it would come out. Last three possessions Fitz looks like hot garbage, which is what he is. Bowles is the worst Jets HC since Kotite.

1 minute ago, Ex-Rex said:

Yet another predictable game for the Jets. I didn't even get excited when the Jets took the lead because I knew how it would come out. Last three possessions Fitz looks like hot garbage, which is what he is. Bowles is the worst Jets HC since Kotite.

Henceforth the name, TODD BOWLTITE

3 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Arians' comment that "people who won't their kids play football are fools" is too much for me to stomach.

First of all, football can and often does cause permanent brain injury.

Second, how people choose to protect their kids is none of his f#*king business. 

No thank you.

Actually football is somewhat safer to play than other sports until high school , but is dangerous at the college level and sort of nuts at the pro level. Too kids colliding at 3 mph when they are both under a 100 pounds is not causing permanent brain injury. A soccer ball at 40 mph that is headed is far more likely to cause brain trauma.

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

Actually football is somewhat safer to play than other sports until high school , but is dangerous at the college level and sort of nuts at the pro level. Too kids colliding at 3 mph when they are both under a 100 pounds is not causing permanent brain injury. A soccer ball at 40 mph that is headed is far more likely to cause brain trauma.

How many kids under 100 lbs are kicking a soccer ball 40 mph?

Archived