Everyone just remember Pat Mahomes II name!

Lupz27

IF he declares I've been talking about him since October, I'm telling you screw the fact he comes from an Air Riad system dude had everything you want in a franchise QB, and more, and I mean MORE!

Just remember I told everyone so since October just like I told everyone about Dak Prescott back in February last year (look it up in the draft forums).  Hope we don't let this beast go be someone else's franchise QB!

Its really hard to predict these air raid guys.  I was listening to Todd Mcshay and Mel Kiper talk about Mahomes and Faulk.  They basically said you can just throw the tape out on these air raid QBs because you won't really learn anything from it.  They said drafting a guy from that system is just like throwing a dart at a dart board and hoping for the best.  Mahomes is an interesting prospect and i watched him play a little bit this year.  He's a high energy guy with a good arm and lots of moxy but to tell you the truth i just don't get a great feeling about him right now.  Maybe that will change as i watch more games but he kind of reminds me of JP Losman.

1 minute ago, Persiussa said:

Its really hard to predict these air raid guys.  I was listening to Todd Mcshay and Mel Kiper talk about Mahomes and Faulk.  They basically said you can just throw the tape out on these air raid QBs because you won't really learn anything from it.  They said drafting a guy from that system is just like throwing a dart at a dart board and hoping for the best.  Mahomes is an interesting prospect and i watched him play a little bit this year.  He's a high energy guy with a good arm and lots of moxy but to tell you the truth i just don't get a great feeling about him right now.  Maybe that will change as i watch more games but he kind of reminds me of JP Losman.

No offense, but isn't this basically the same guy , coming from the same type of system, as Petty?

9 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

IF he declares I've been talking about him since October, I'm telling you screw the fact he comes from an Air Riad system dude had everything you want in a franchise QB, and more, and I mean MORE!

Just remember I told everyone so since October just like I told everyone about Dak Prescott back in February last year (look it up in the draft forums).  Hope we don't let this beast go be someone else's franchise QB!

Sorry I can't get over the bolded part.  All of these TT guys look like legends in college.  You will have to do more to convince me.

10 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Props for calling Dak.  I read your write up on him the draft forum.  He sounds intriguing.  I only got to see him for a couple of plays this season, but I'm real curious now.

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Sorry I can't get over the bolded part.  All of these TT guys look like legends in college.  You will have to do more to convince me.

It's a fair point but that was also the knock on Cal QB's under Jeff Tedford and the reason many said stay away from AaRon Rodgers. Sometimes these systems hide the fact a really good QB is there

Archived