So long Geno

NoBowles

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

By reciprocal, you mean biting on the trolling they did, then trying to the exact same thing back to them, and then having them point and laugh at you? 

Teach on Mr. Miyagi. Teach on.

Lets be honest here.... we are talking about joewilly, villain and mike..... the three of them pointing and laughing is more likely to have them sticking their fingers in each other's asses than anything else.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jetsjets said:

With the Jets history of bad QBs never really understood the hatred for Geno

Geno wasn't just a bad QB he was the worst QB in the league two years running. He was also not a good representative of what a professional should be. It's more layered than just football. 

1 hour ago, Mike135 said:

You both have much to learn.  There aren't multiple sides.  At least ones that matter anyways.

The only important side is the Jets side.  And Fitz thankfully is no longer part of it.  Geno remains to be seen.

No it doesn't. LOL

5 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Woulda coulda shoulda! If you only had some weapinzzzzzz you would have been all world. Your untapped potential will be sorely missed. I look forward to you going on and becoming a top 5 QB in this league for years to come. Thanks for being all class while you were here!

WTF is wrong with you? He's on IR and a FA in a couple of months. It's not like he's been starting n is the reason we've sucked beyond belief. That would be your man-love Fitz. 

sh*t thread is sh*t thread. 

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Geno wasn't just a bad QB he was the worst QB in the league two years running. He was also not a good representative of what a professional should be. It's more layered than just football. 

Umm, yeah. Good job comparing a rookie with vets. Can you please indulge us with your wisdom as to the worst QB was in the league this year? My guess is it was a Jets QB, but not Geno. When you're a 12 year vet and the leagues worst QB, you have no excuse. Get your lousy excuses out of here you CrazyCarl!

4 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Umm, yeah. Good job comparing a rookie with vets. Can you please indulge us with your wisdom as to the worst QB was in the league this year? My guess is it was a Jets QB, but not Geno. When you're a 12 year vet and the leagues worst QB, you have no excuse. Get your lousy excuses out of here you CrazyCarl!

This thread isn't about Fitzpatrick and neither was my post but you Geno lovers just can't make a valid argument for your guy so you deflect onto a guy who was never intended to be the starting QB for the Jets. The only reason Fitz ever happens is because Geno wasn't a good enough player or teammate. Period. Can't deflect that fact. 

19 minutes ago, j4jets said:

WTF is wrong with you? He's on IR and a FA in a couple of months. It's not like he's been starting n is the reason we've sucked beyond belief. That would be your man-love Fitz. 

Why you so mad bro? Geno will be starting for another team next year and you can watch your boy tear it up next year, no? I am no Fitz fan, but keep in mind, if Geno wasn't worse, Fitz never would have had a chance to suck here. Sorry jack, but facts are facts.

theyhate_zpsnvovzz7q.jpg

SAR I

2 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Lets be honest here.... we are talking about joewilly, villain and mike..... the three of them pointing and laughing is more likely to have them sticking their fingers in each other's asses than anything else.

29 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Oh sh*t!!! I'm so sorry I left you out!! Please accept my apologies. 

7 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Did you ever see Geno play?

If it's about "bad play" then why are you okay with Fitzpatrick sucking because he kept Geno off the field? If it's about "bad play" why don't you dislike Fitzpatrick like you dislike Geno?

Just now, August said:

If it's about "bad play" then why are you okay with Fitzpatrick sucking because he kept Geno off the field? If it's about "bad play" why don't you dislike Fitzpatrick like you dislike Geno?

Have you ever seen Geno play? They both suck, Geno sucks much worse

9 minutes ago, HoustonJet said:

Geno was the best QB on this team by a million miles and never given a real chance because of some dumb sh!t...this organization is just sad, really sad.

Geno smith after 4 years:

28 TDs 36 ints

He's the best, and never got a chance. Hello Houston, it's nice to meet you, Id love to introduce you to a little thing called reality. Have you two met before? Apparently not.

Geno smith after 4 years:
28 TDs 36 ints
He's the best, and never got a chance. Hello Houston, it's nice to meet you, Id love to introduce you to a little thing called reality. Have you two met before? Apparently not.

Two questions for you:
1. Name me all the WR's he threw to while he amassed those stats?
2. In your opinion, over the past two seasons which other QB would you honestly say was better than Geno on the Jets?

36 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Have you ever seen Geno play? They both suck, Geno sucks much worse

I never seen Geno play :rolleyes:  Fitzpatrick has a larger sample size of sucking. A terrible rookie year followed by an up and down 2nd year isn't enough to show definitively that "Geno sucks much worse"

5 minutes ago, HoustonJet said:

Two questions for you:
1. Name me all the WR's he threw to while he amassed those stats?
2. In your opinion, over the past two seasons which other QB would you honestly say was better than Geno on the Jets?

1 minute ago, August said:

I never seen Geno play :rolleyes:  Fitzpatrick has a larger sample size of sucking. A terrible rookie year followed by an up and down 2nd year isn't enough to show definitively that "Geno sucks much worse"

26 minutes ago, HoustonJet said:

Geno was the best QB on this team by a million miles and never given a real chance because of some dumb sh!t...this organization is just sad, really sad.

You said Geno was the best QB on this team by a million miles, and never given a real chance. Then you pulled the old hypothetical redirection jujitsu maneuver, about weapinzzzzzzzzzzzz, and if only Geno had the weapinzzzzzzzzzzz he would have been the best. Geno sucked, sucks, and always will suck. I am so glad today is the last day he is a Jet, WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

in other news, Sanchez threw 2 interceptions in garbage clean up time for the Cowboys - expect Geno to follow 

In 2009 and 2013 (4 years), the Jets used 1st and a 2nd round picks on two QB's who both have more interceptions then TD's, lost fumbles, under 60% completion, so Jets fans are understandably a little edgy on the subject

time to move on

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

Why you so mad bro? Geno will be starting for another team next year and you can watch your boy tear it up next year, no? I am no Fitz fan, but keep in mind, if Geno wasn't worse, Fitz never would have had a chance to suck here. Sorry jack, but facts are facts.

Speaking of facts, which was the worst season? Geno's rookie year with 3k yards, 18 TDs and 21 ints or Fitz' 2700 yards, 12 TD n 17 ints in 11 games? We're not even discussing wins yet. 

This thread isn't about Fitzpatrick and neither was my post but you Geno lovers just can't make a valid argument for your guy so you deflect onto a guy who was never intended to be the starting QB for the Jets. The only reason Fitz ever happens is because Geno wasn't a good enough player or teammate. Period. Can't deflect that fact. 

Still couldn't answer a simple question. And Fitz started because of Bowles. He showed his class against the Bills last year. 

3 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

29 damn starts, and he never got a chance...

SMH.

Starts doesn't mean sh*t when you have a dumpster fire of WRs (Santonio, Stephen F Hills, David Freaking Nelson) for a rookie QB. I suggest you look at how he played with a Decker n Percy, two half decent WRs. 

44 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

You said Geno was the best QB on this team by a million miles, and never given a real chance. Then you pulled the old hypothetical redirection jujitsu maneuver, about weapinzzzzzzzzzzzz, and if only Geno had the weapinzzzzzzzzzzz he would have been the best. Geno sucked, sucks, and always will suck. I am so glad today is the last day he is a Jet, WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

So let me get this straight saying that he didn't have great/good talent in his two years is a wrong statement? If you have a young QB shouldn't the team put the proper resources around him for his development? Did he do a good job in terms of the things in his control? At times no. But the point remains. 

2 hours ago, August said:

Both sucked.

Fitzpatrick played hard.  Geno didn't.  Fitzpatrick was professional. Geno wasn't.

Turns out fans like guys who play hard and are professional.  And they hate those that don't and aren't.

SAR I

Archived