Giants/Packers Initial Observations

varjet

2 minutes ago, thadude said:

How about Leon Hall not even getting a flag for spearing Nelson in his ribs.

Why move the Raiders to Vegas?  The entire NFL already works for Vegas.

I could care less who wins but that was spearing, head down. Should be reviewable & if the player has head down & isn't seeing what he's hitting its a penalty. Ridiculous.

Jimmy Johnson: "The boat crew is 8-for-15 on targets and drops. The non-boat crew is 5 of 6."

Lol, dumbass Midget WRs.  Yeah let's travel to Miami, party on a boat (in Tims, jeans and no shirts) and then go clubbing on our playoff week day off.

Idiots.

5 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Jimmy Johnson: "The boat crew is 8-for-15 on targets and drops. The non-boat crew is 5 of 6."

Lol, dumbass Midget WRs.  Yeah let's travel to Miami, party on a boat (in Tims, jeans and no shirts) and then go clubbing on our playoff week day off.

Idiots.

I knew somebody would've brought the boat up. 3 big drops that probably have nothing to do with it but you wanna play be prepared to pay

6 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Idiots.

Doubt that makes any difference; it was their day off. But if they lose, NY press is going to make a big deal about it. 

20 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

How can a defense that has been that good all year give that up?

Which brings things full circle about drafting and signing defense as a priority; even the best defense is gonna screw the pooch a few times every game. 

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Doubt that makes any difference; it was their day off. But if they lose, NY press is going to make a big deal about it. 

I wouldn't want my guys doing that, and I sure as hell wouldn't do it myself.  You and your teammates spent all year working for this opportunity and the best way to spend your day off is traveling 1k miles to party?

No.  Relax, study, eat a big meal or two, rest injuries...

And yeah, especially in NY, you have gotta take the media into account.  They're gonna be killed in the press if they lose this game.

Archived