JN Mock Draft

NYJetsVets91

14 minutes ago, Powpow said:

In the immortal words of TomShane I'll take the Rams and Redskins...Bitches! ?

Washington has 10 picks + more if they trade Cousins (unlikely) before the draft.  I have them on the Hampur Mock Draft.  Be careful....  They just fired their main talent evaluator due to a power struggle and pinned it on alcoholism.  Such a classy organization.

So if you fuk it up, Snyder and Allen will allege that you use heroin on a daily basis.  But you are a Jets fan, so what else is to be expected?  

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Washington has 10 picks + more if they trade Cousins (unlikely) before the draft.  I have them on the Hampur Mock Draft.  Be careful....  They just fired their main talent evaluator due to a power struggle and pinned it on alcoholism.  Such a classy organization.

So if you fuk it up, Snyder and Allen will allege that you use heroin on a daily basis.  But you are a Jets fan, so what else is to be expected?  

Well I haven't done heroin in awhile so we should be good to go ? 

1 hour ago, King P said:

I know I'm not gonna get the Jets, but I don't have any other preferencesso you can assign me whoever

a list of the 10 teams remaining is on the sign up thread below.  Just pick one or two when you get a chance.  

Are we doing random teams?  Are we just picking teams?  I'm good with either just need to know who's out there.  I've never had the Jets so I could do that but I'd be happy with some ate the top and some at the bottom of the 1st. 

13 hours ago, New York Mick said:

I'm assuming we're not doing trades since we never have. 

trading is open.  Just let me and @NYJetsVets91 know about it so we can make post it and change the spread sheet.  

You can trade current picks.  Not active players or future picks.  

Archived