Random tweet - Jets staff in Mobile

Sarge4Tide

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Tinstar said:

On a football team, other than the owner, the 2 most important people are the HC and the QB . The HC determines the direction of the football team and it's the job of the GM to acquire players that fit the direction the team is heading . Who should hire whom again ?

Unless the GM hires the coach, in which case the GM is likely hiring a coach that subscribes to the vision the GM has. Thus, justifying the idea that a GM should hire the coach. 

Uh oh.

On 1/24/2017 at 1:55 PM, Beerfish said:

"So, Hack is a bust, tiny LB made no plays and Bowles has screwed up the rest of our picks, what's our strategy this year? Oh and which one of you is going to fetch my coffee?"

"Pick a safety, Mike. The Ambassador has no freaking idea, it will impress him". 

On 1/24/2017 at 1:39 PM, Sarge4Tide said:

Are ANY of you motherfvkcers gonna look me in the eye? Wasn't my big idea to pick a tiny small-handed LB who cannot cover a rock with paper, IT WAS YOU DUMB FVKCERS WHO TALKED ME INTO IT! LOOK ME IN THE EYE ALREADY! COWARDS!!ALL OF YOU!" 

4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Are ANY of you motherfvkcers gonna look me in the eye? Wasn't my big idea to pick a tiny small-handed LB who cannot cover a rock with paper, IT WAS YOU DUMB FVKCERS WHO TALKED ME INTO IT! LOOK ME IN THE EYE ALREADY! COWARDS!!ALL OF YOU!" 

LOL ....

On 1/24/2017 at 2:10 PM, Tinstar said:

Same garbage every single post . This board sucks .I think I'm going to hang out at the Hampur for a little while

What, sick of a few clueless fans bitching and moaning about scouts, GM, draft picks, etc?  

Archived