Trevor Siemean??

jetswinbaby!

13 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Then you don't understand how team chemistry affects an NFL franchise.

Cutler is a prick.

FTR, I don't want either.

Cutler is  a prikc, there has been zero solid evidence that he is an actual big problem in the locker room.  Tom Brady is a total prick.

56 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Jesus Christ, we're an hour and a half away from the start of the league year and this team is already threatening me with Jay Cutler to make me root for a Trevor Siemian trade. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The off season so far is about to be as sh*tty as the regular season was. 

I just don't get this sentiment... I like everything they've done so far and see no true indications that they're about to break the bank or mortgage the entire future to sign someone like Cutler or an average QB... 

27 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I'd support that. Siemian is a QB with alot of upside. I actually liked what I saw from him. 

He's better than petty/Hack but still a good player.

Siemian can't throw deep and I'm concerned he's kind of an egg

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

Not even close.  Siemian seems to be a likeable guy.  Everybody hates Cutler.

The net result end game would be the same, is my point. I don't want any of this sh*t anymore. Rebuild with the two QBs you just drafted or GTFO you POS GM...is what I'm saying.

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Mike Glennon probably saw this. 

What happened to Brian Winters?  That line might possibly be "ok" as in, solid. There is some decent potential. Glennon is looking at $ anyway. It's not like he's Peyton Manning and has his pick of teams at max value.

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

What happened to Brian Winters?  That line might possibly be "ok" as in, solid. There is some decent potential. Glennon is looking at $ anyway. It's not like he's Peyton Manning and has his pick of teams at max value.

NO, but only Peyton Manning is Peyton Manning, so that was a little extreme. 

For what its worth the bears have a slightly better Oline, a better head coach, a better defense and arent in the same division as Tom Brady. 

It would take $'s to lure someone here, especially to have such an oline (adding Winters) along with everything else we're lacking, rebuilding and are in the same division as Tommy. 

**** Tom Brady by the way. 

19 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

NO, but only Peyton Manning is Peyton Manning, so that was a little extreme. 

For what its worth the bears have a slightly better Oline, a better head coach, a better defense and arent in the same division as Tom Brady. 

It would take $'s to lure someone here, especially to have such an oline (adding Winters) along with everything else we're lacking, rebuilding and are in the same division as Tommy. 

**** Tom Brady by the way. 

Ok, if the two teams (bears and jets) were offereing the same exact deals. Yeah, you look at all the other stuff. But they're not so it's irrelevant. And actually, thank god for that, bc I'd throw up all over this board of the Jets overpaid for the giraffe. 

32 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ok, if the two teams (bears and jets) were offereing the same exact deals. Yeah, you look at all the other stuff. But they're not so it's irrelevant. And actually, thank god for that, bc I'd throw up all over this board of the Jets overpaid for the giraffe. 

Jets fans tend not to be able to identify what a real QB looks like anyway. Most of the guys taling about this giraffe also wanted Fitz because "he broke recordz" and wanted Osweiler before the Texans signed him. Those type of comments have no effect because I know Jets fans. 

But going around that shot at Glennon, You dont know what the Jets are offering/offered, so the fact that you just said "but they're not so its irrelevant" kinda makes your position irrelevant, because I can sit right now and ask "what was the Jets offer" and you would have no "relevant" idea. 

18 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Jets fans tend not to be able to identify what a real QB looks like anyway. Most of the guys taling about this giraffe also wanted Fitz because "he broke recordz" and wanted Osweiler before the Texans signed him. Those type of comments make no effect because I know Jets fans. 

But going around that shot at Glennon, You dont know what the Jets are offering/offered, so the fact that you just said "but they're not so its irrelevant" kinda makes your position irrelevant, because I can sit right now and ask "what was the Jets offer" and you would have no "relevant" idea. 

Lulz you're the best dude.

Siemian .... anyone see it coming ?

7 hours ago, thadude said:

Giving up picks for a slightly better Fitzpatrick is exciting?

Irony, Dude ... hello ? I was responding to a poster's sexual pun that clearly has gone over your head.

Archived