Geno to Marshall part 2......lol

johnnyjet

On 3/17/2017 at 7:41 PM, Mike135 said:

Darn.  I was kinda hoping you were insulting us by suggesting we become Giant fans.  Found a couple great insult videos that would've been a perfect response for that.  Eh, they'll have to wait for another time I suppose.

Also, on Geno.  I never wanted to draft the guy.  Didn't want him playing over Mark either.  Actually really disliked him at first.

It was how he persisted against such a complete $hit team/fanbase/situation that made me like the guy.  Plus the fact that he obviously was the most talented QB on the team the past couple years didn't hurt either.

I wish him all the best and almost feel the need to apologize for the Jets and the fans here.  

If he does well, will I bring it up here?  Absolutely.  As a team in QB hell for decades, we decided to play that piece of $hit Ryan Fitzpatrick instead of letting Geno play.  

Playing behind Eil probably means he won't get an opportunity, but I wish him well regardless.  Not saying he would have been a great or even good QB, but this organization made it impossible for him to try.

Wow, I mean just wow. Yeah, that's all

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, phill1c said:

He's left you, Scarlet. And, frankly, I'm sure he doesn't give a damn!!

He doesn't. Therein lies the problem. Geno"friggin"Smith just doesn't give a damn. Remember the old Eddie Murphy skit on SNL? The one where he plays Gumby? "I'm Gumby dammit" was the gag line. Well in Geno"friggin"Smiths world its "I'm Geno Smith dammit". Which could work if you could back it up. Remember Keyshawn? "Just gimme the damn ball" . He was a little bit of an a-hole as well, but he backed it up and they won. What pisses me off is that Geno had it handed to him and he threw it all away. In an act of such utter assholery that it set the whole franchise back years. This why Geno"friggin"Smith will never realize his potential because his lack of maturity and leadership skills. He just doesn't give a damn. Now the Genoid's will say he never got the chance blah. blah.blah. Excuses excuses. With that I'm done on this subject as We all should be. He is a Giant now. Until He show's his true colors that is. That team will not tolerate his bullsh*t and will act accordingly.

Geno might actually fit in with the Giants.  There were rumors about his leadership not being a strength at W.Va, and when he came to the Jets he walked into a locker room full of toxic types.  A QB with better leadership skills might have turned that around, but Geno at that point didn't have those skills developed.  Plus his receivers were straight off the unemployment line.

The Giants, like 'em or hate 'em, have been known as a strong organization who don't put up with toxic players long unless they have LT type talent.  With one of Geno's major weaknesses so minimized, he might be a fit for the Giants.  Not that he's going to play much in the regular season for the next couple of years anyway.

12 minutes ago, kelticwizard said:

Geno might actually fit in with the Giants.  There were rumors about his leadership not being a strength at W.Va, and when he came to the Jets he walked into a locker room full of toxic types.  A QB with better leadership skills might have turned that around, but Geno at that point didn't have those skills developed.  Plus his receivers were straight off the unemployment line.

The Giants, like 'em or hate 'em, have been known as a strong organization who don't put up with toxic players long unless they have LT type talent.  With one of Geno's major weaknesses so minimized, he might be a fit for the Giants.  Not that he's going to play much in the regular season for the next couple of years anyway.

Giants locker room has been a mess since Beckham's been there

8 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

He doesn't. Therein lies the problem. Geno"friggin"Smith just doesn't give a damn. Remember the old Eddie Murphy skit on SNL? The one where he plays Gumby? "I'm Gumby dammit" was the gag line. Well in Geno"friggin"Smiths world its "I'm Geno Smith dammit". Which could work if you could back it up. Remember Keyshawn? "Just gimme the damn ball" . He was a little bit of an a-hole as well, but he backed it up and they won. What pisses me off is that Geno had it handed to him and he threw it all away. In an act of such utter assholery that it set the whole franchise back years. This why Geno"friggin"Smith will never realize his potential because his lack of maturity and leadership skills. He just doesn't give a damn. Now the Genoid's will say he never got the chance blah. blah.blah. Excuses excuses. With that I'm done on this subject as We all should be. He is a Giant now. Until He show's his true colors that is. That team will not tolerate his bullsh*t and will act accordingly.

You've confused me with someone who cares about ex-Jets QB Geno Smith or your whiney, myopic opinion on him.

Why do you haters seek to drag others into your dystopic, adolescent, hate-filled world of self-delusion?

Nobody cares!!

48 minutes ago, phill1c said:

You've confused me with someone who cares about ex-Jets QB Geno Smith or your whiney, myopic opinion on him.

Why do you haters seek to drag others into your dystopic, adolescent, hate-filled world of self-delusion?

Nobody cares!!

LOL. You really are touchy on the subject for someone who doesn't care. I don't give one f(ck about you or your bullsh*t opinion. So why don't you take your well laid out post and shove it up your well laid ass?

On March 18, 2017 at 3:21 PM, joewilly12 said:

MANY there were some who said he would be in the CFL or out of football LMFAO 

Multiple teams showed interest in Geno and he got signed fairly quickly, even with his busted knee.  Meanwhile, Ryan Fitzpatrick won't even be on NFL roster this year.

7 minutes ago, phill1c said:

Word of advice: Never ask an actual man to do something your b!tch ass couldn't do on your best days.

No thanks I'm not interested in anything you do in your spare time. In fact I'm not interested in anything you do, say, or feel. The only reason I'm responding now is to make you look even dumber than you already do. Go on back to your Xbox and Mountain Dew son. You'll feel better.

16 hours ago, detectivekimble said:

Multiple teams showed interest in Geno and he got signed fairly quickly, even with his busted knee.  Meanwhile, Ryan Fitzpatrick won't even be on NFL roster this year.

...and if Geno Smith plays until he is 59 years old he might earn as much money in his career as Ryan Fitzpatrick.  He might have to go until 40 to make what Fitzpatrick made last year alone. 

16 hours ago, detectivekimble said:

I don't believe he's signed anywhere yet.

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

...and if Geno Smith plays until he is 59 years old he might earn as much money in his career as Ryan Fitzpatrick.  He might have to go until 40 to make what Fitzpatrick made last year alone. 

Money isn't everything, Fitzpatrick goes down as a sh*tty NFL QB

50 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

No thanks I'm not interested in anything you do in your spare time. In fact I'm not interested in anything you do, say, or feel. The only reason I'm responding now is to make you look even dumber than you already do. Go on back to your Xbox and Mountain Dew son. You'll feel better.

I thought not, B!tch @ss punk. Wait until your balls drop before messing with grown folks.

7 minutes ago, phill1c said:

I thought not, B!tch @ss punk. Wait until your balls drop before messing with grown folks.

What does this mean? You bad on a message board? Why not go back to your safe space and cry? Or are you going to melt? The only thing grown about you is your impression of yourself. You can't win this one. Just go before you make yourself look even worse.

6 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

All it takes is one loser organization to make a foolish mistake.  

No winning organization has ever given Ryan Fitzpatrick a dime.  At least one winning organization has given Geno Smith a dime.

Archived