Christian Hackenberg gets an endorsement

Jet Nut

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

I know who he replaced dum dum ive been watching the jets since the 80's. wilson was a draft pick project that didnt work out. skrine is a veteran that we signed that shouldnt be playing football anymore. Cant fault a draft pick try, i can fault a bad free agent signing

Cant believe the skrine love you guys are weird and rationalizing the situation. enjoy skrine loser

Hey it's okay man. You made a bad post and now you are getting defensive, it happens.

How does saying Wilson/Gholston are worse than Skrine even complement Skrine in any way?  It is simply putting him above 2 players who were out of the league in 5 years.

Then you try to say it's okay to miss on a 1st round pick, but not okay to have a bad FA signing. It's not like Skrine got revis money, albeit he is sorta overpaid.

So by you're logic it was a reasonable pick to take Stephen Hill in the 2nd round because it's a draft pick. But when the Panthers signed him... I mean that is a FA signing right there. How the eff could Carolina do that?

Maybe you are the one trying to rationalize your misguided opinion.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, cant wait said:

honestly nobody should have been even thinking about hack until now, the team basically admitted they were writing off last year as a redshirt QB4 immediately after he was drafted

If that was the plan all along, I congratulate the FO for sticking to their guns.  It would show they had a plan and are sticking to it.

But I still have my doubts.

2 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

First thanks for the posts!!

Second I myself waited to post for this very reason.  

I am in that small camp that wanted Hack drafted and are still waiting to see if he has the ability to lead the team or not.  How folks can be so down on him without giving him a chance makes no sense....

Love how he haters have turned this into a skrein sucks thread.  My intent was that Hack was learning, progressed at least somwhat last year and that was turned into a double hit of Skrein sucks so whatever he says isn't as important as what the haters have to say. 

13 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Stevie Wonder said Hackenberg was the best QB he has ever seen.

13 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Stevie Wonder said Hackenberg was the best QB he has ever seen.

He also said you were cute .

I wonder if he saw that or felt it .

1 hour ago, Tinstar said:

Why is it that Jet Fans talk about their team worse than any of the Patriot fans or other team fans that visit these Jets boards  ? 

Because the Patriots have the greatest dynasty in the modern era of football and the Jets have largely stunk for most of their history?

I was just having some fun with the Skrine promoting his classes/charity stuff but it's hilarious you think Jets fans should be just as positive/bullish on their team as Patriots fans.

I also don't think you should take the negativity so seriously/personally. I love the Jets and want to see them win, but if I didn't have a sense of humor about their failures I would have jumped off a bridge by now.

13 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Because the Patriots have the greatest dynasty in the modern era of football and the Jets have largely stunk for most of their history?

I was just having some fun with the Skrine promoting his classes/charity stuff but it's hilarious you think Jets fans should be just as positive/bullish on their team as Patriots fans.

I also don't think you should take the negativity so seriously/personally. I love the Jets and want to see them win, but if I didn't have a sense of humor about their failures I would have jumped off a bridge by now.

I have something in my life that  I hope will always take those thoughts away. Plus, I chose the Yankees instead of the Mets for that very reason  .

I root  for the Jets, Knicks, Rangers and Yankees . I also prefer to see the good in a thing even if it's microscopic  .

I know evil exist, but if all I focus on is good, does it really exist ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived