Final Vote Count:

Hess ( 4 ) - Smash, JiF, Crush, Pac

Verb ( 4 ) - Nol, Lee, Nyn, Hess

80 ( 1 ) - Verb

Nol ( 1 ) - CTN

JiF ( 1 ) - 80

Nyn ( 1 ) - Ape

With 13 Players it takes 7 to lynch.

***This is a Hybrid Hammer game - the player with the most votes at deadline will be lynched***

"Now listen to me! You are all a bunch of kooks!" 

Maybe it was the whiskey slurring his words, or maybe he was just that worked up.

"All of this... this... this wedding crashing must stop! It's not right! You can't just go around having all of the sex with everybody!"

A snicker form the back of the room caught Father's attention and he raised the weapon. 

The man stopped laughing immediately. 

"You! You are as much a part of this problem as anybody!"

The man sat wide eyed and mouth agape as Father Oniell pulled the trigger.

Pac, aka Tommy "The Big Sleazy" Gufano has been shot. He was the Town Name Cop.

The rest of the group gathered up the rope. They looked at Hess and they looked at Verb. They thought back to all of the weddings they had crashed together and they made their decision.

Verbal, aka Gloria Clearly has been lynched. He was Town. 

Ok, so Hess is idiot vig who shot our cop, perhaps we have another cause it said "name cop". Considering Hess confirmed now, shame we lost a PR but it will be worth it when Verbal has a temper tantrum tomorrow seeing he was blind lynched again

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ok, so Hess is idiot vig who shot our cop, perhaps we have another cause it said "name cop". Considering Hess confirmed now, shame we lost a PR but it will be worth it when Verbal has a temper tantrum tomorrow seeing he was blind lynched again

All it confirms is that he had a shot.

Agreed on verbal. Though i would have preferred to be right.

5 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

HESS IS SCUM IMO

NO ******* WAY A TOWNY GETS THE VIBE PAC IS A COP THEN NAGS AND NAGS FOR A CLAIM THEN SAYS **** IT AND SHOOTS HIM

I JUST REFUSE TO BELIEVE HES THAT BAD

ILL RESOLVE HESS TONIGHT FOLKS.

ESPECIALLY ON D ******* 1 WHEN JN IS KNOWN FOR PEOPLE NOT PLAYING ON WEKENDS FFS!!!!!

10 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

FML

HESS IF YOURE TOWN YOU SHOULD RETHINK THE YOURE GOOD AT THIS sh*t COMMENT IMO

This is the truth Zander. I wasn't gonna shoot anyone today. Was gonna bluff for reactions. Then you actually annoyed me enough that I shot myself. I literally put the action in to shoot myself, bc I wasn't having fun and you were annoying the sh*t out of me. Dead honest I quit the game. DPR basically wouldn't let me shoot myself so I said fine, Pac. 

Bc I don't even care. Playing mafia again was a bad idea. 

I had 1 bullet so I can't shoot myself so I'll quit instead. 

Not intessted in mafia at all anymore sorry people.

holy sh*t man, this is JN where everyone goes hardcore at everyone.

like if youre town im legit sorry but i dont know what i did that was that annoying man?

i questioned your motives ffs.  thats called mafia imo.

using this as SCum youre a POS.

but worst of all is you said you submitted on yourself.  i dont see how dpr wouldnt allow that so im questioning that HARDCORE,  also you why yourself over me, i mean if IM annoying you and youre ACTUALLY Town you ould have just SHOT ME, LIKE YOU SAID you were gonna and like I ASKED YOU TO if you were Town to take me out of MY MISERY!!!

See I feel like a ******* a$$hole if youre Town here for this post but I just dont get the your play thus far, your actions, your claiming, your fishing for pacs role then not waiting for it and shooting him, your over reactionss, your claiming it was your best or great shot, then this just AtE/emo type post and ofc not shooting me who you stated was annoying you????!?!?!?

43 minutes ago, HessStation said:

This is the truth Zander. I wasn't gonna shoot anyone today. Was gonna bluff for reactions. Then you actually annoyed me enough that I shot myself. I literally put the action in to shoot myself, bc I wasn't having fun and you were annoying the sh*t out of me. Dead honest I quit the game. DPR basically wouldn't let me shoot myself so I said fine, Pac. 

Bc I don't even care. Playing mafia again was a bad idea. 

I had 1 bullet so I can't shoot myself so I'll quit instead. 

Not intessted in mafia at all anymore sorry people.

this makes me sad, my favorite player ;(

10 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

The reasoning is dumb

No, it isn't. You've all been playing for years, but still fall all over yourselves lunching town for typical town ignorance that gets framed as 'scummy'. I hunt nuance. Posts intent to influence with a margin of security for those making the post. You're guilty of this, imo.

10 hours ago, Nolder said:

Since deadline is today could you expand on your choice a bit more? Why Nyn over Smash or Leelou?

Above.

10 hours ago, HessStation said:

K. Fair.

Dumb to let her defend by 'that's dumb', everything in this game can be called dumb.

Like shooting the cop. And ignoring fundamental scum play.

49 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, it isn't. You've all been playing for years, but still fall all over yourselves lunching town for typical town ignorance that gets framed as 'scummy'. I hunt nuance. Posts intent to influence with a margin of security for those making the post. You're guilty of this, imo.

Above.

Dumb to let her defend by 'that's dumb', everything in this game can be called dumb.

Like shooting the cop. And ignoring fundamental scum play.

I hear ya. But to be fair I was getting lynched today w the most votes. I had thought Pac put me at L3 initially thinking there was 10 players in the game. Nobody was playing so I pulled out the what I thought was 1 vote early reveal early to spark the game. Although I was merely gonna bluff through D1. Zander got under my skin and since I was gonna getting hammer killed my initial action was shooting myself which in turn would of got Verb killed regardless. So I was wrong on Pac but he asked for it and I blatantly gave the option for him to either reveal or at least fight a bit about my predetermined shot. You know I wasn't gonna die w/out taking the shot on someone and the chance to kill Pac outweighed the game dynamic considering.

basically I let Zander get under my skin and was getting the hammer kill anyway.

59 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I hear ya. But to be fair I was getting lynched today w the most votes. I had thought Pac put me at L3 initially thinking there was 10 players in the game. Nobody was playing so I pulled out the what I thought was 1 vote early reveal early to spark the game. Although I was merely gonna bluff through D1. Zander got under my skin and since I was gonna getting hammer killed my initial action was shooting myself which in turn would of got Verb killed regardless. So I was wrong on Pac but he asked for it and I blatantly gave the option for him to either reveal or at least fight a bit about my predetermined shot. You know I wasn't gonna die w/out taking the shot on someone and the chance to kill Pac outweighed the game dynamic considering.

basically I let Zander get under my skin and was getting the hammer kill anyway.

My heart weeps for you.

7 hours ago, D P R said:

"Now listen to me! You are all a bunch of kooks!" 

Maybe it was the whiskey slurring his words, or maybe he was just that worked up.

"All of this... this... this wedding crashing must stop! It's not right! You can't just go around having all of the sex with everybody!"

A snicker form the back of the room caught Father's attention and he raised the weapon. 

The man stopped laughing immediately. 

"You! You are as much a part of this problem as anybody!"

The man sat wide eyed and mouth agape as Father Oniell pulled the trigger.

Pac, aka Tommy "The Big Sleazy" Gufano has been shot. He was the Town Name Cop.

Hey I was right for once. Sucks that the one time I'm right about Pac's alignment someone ******* shoots the guy.

7 hours ago, D P R said:

The rest of the group gathered up the rope. They looked at Hess and they looked at Verb. They thought back to all of the weddings they had crashed together and they made their decision.

Verbal, aka Gloria Clearly has been lynched. He was Town. 

Deserved it. RIP mofo.

7 hours ago, HessStation said:

Best shot I ever took.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

7 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

HESS IS SCUM IMO

NO ******* WAY A TOWNY GETS THE VIBE PAC IS A COP THEN NAGS AND NAGS FOR A CLAIM THEN SAYS **** IT AND SHOOTS HIM

I JUST REFUSE TO BELIEVE HES THAT BAD

ILL RESOLVE HESS TONIGHT FOLKS.

Hess seems like legit vig to me, emo aside.