WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Him and Smash have provided very little and both seem cautious.  Like, Smash is in a game with CTM, it's gone 32 pages and they havent had an all out war yet.  Weird.  It actually gives me a little pause.  Are they letting town beat each other up?  While I'm confident in 80 and Nolderp, I've been known to get tunnel vision as town and CTM dropped a vote on one of my scum reads. 

Has me thinking twice.  

Where is Zander?  He's the only one I trust and he claims he has info of sorts. 

JIF I can turn on CTM in the blink of an eye

Thx for the well wishes bro :)

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

PLEASE UNVOTE LIKE, I KNOW IM AN ANNOYING a$$hole WHO SUCKS AT THIS GAME AND ISNT YOUR BOSS BUT IF YOURE TOWN PLEASE DO IT !!!!

CATCHING UP NOW!!!

Calm down, nobody is close to a lynch.  I think.  Really dont know actually.   Havent seen a vote count all game long.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Calm down, nobody is close to a lynch.  I think.  Really dont know actually.   Havent seen a vote count all game long.

Double tabbing it.

Ill try to calm down...lol

I just asked people not to and seen a bunch while trying to power through and no VC and its hybrid hammer so needed to make sure.

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Double tabbing it.

Ill try to calm down...lol

I just asked people not to and seen a bunch while trying to power through and no VC and its hybrid hammer so needed to make sure.

WE DO WHAT WE WANT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

PLEASE UNVOTE LIKE, I KNOW IM AN ANNOYING a$$hole WHO SUCKS AT THIS GAME AND ISNT YOUR BOSS BUT IF YOURE TOWN PLEASE DO IT !!!!

CATCHING UP NOW!!!

wtf is this sh*t..

unvote for now

I predict nonsense is incoming

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Nolder said:

Probably stems from talking to her more than Smash over time. I (think) I know her a little better and I believe her when she says she's not really into the game.

I'll look again at the Verb train but before I do...is it even correct?

I recall several people saying their votes were incorrect at end of day.

@D P R is the final vote count correct?

Was this addressed?

Also it was correct, thoughts on there being a Wolf on Verb's train and if so who?

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Vote nolder

Hope it was as good for you as it was for me. :-P

sadface.gif

Nyn are you a Wolf!?!?!?

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Also i felt kinda ok with lee and we did the Spanish bit and it's been fun but she feels really floaty and entirely not invested. And while rl is prolly a factor, it could also mostly be that she's dirty

This is a lot of words to say null imo

Am I missing something my dear?

8 hours ago, JiF said:

Yep. CTM likes to take the lead when he's town.  He'll play aggressive and take the reigns, drive lynches, makes cases, etc.  Instead, he came in and just played the middle ground, nudged some weak sauce too, it was almost too cautious.  That said, I was worried about similar behavior from the Ape because they share some similarities to their game from that perspective.  Ape flipped town so my gut could but off.  And I want to make sure you understand, it's mostly gut based on meta.  

My top 2 are based on game play.  Nol and 80.  80 dropping an emotional vote on me today after his night actions is IMO the most damning play thus far.  Saying my ping is "worthless" when everyone knows that post is a quintessential scum tactic.  Then the insults and the singular focus.  He hasnt spent a single second considering another player. 80 has been playing scum like an arrogant prick in his most recent games,   Basically waving his scum dick in everyone's face.  He has stepped back in to that from it seems.  I'd go him or Nol today.  Nol was disgusting D1 but right he at least seems to be trying, whereas 80 is not.  

Vote 80

You can be a Villager boo

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

You got mad and immediately voted Hess.

Odds would have been that he was lying about being a vig.

It happens that he wasn't but regardless your reaction isn't what I would have expected from a townie.

I would have just laughed and told him he didn't have the guts to call his shot on me D1.

As for shooting Pac. What makes you think the shot was scummy as opposed to friendly fire?

You mean besides the fact he thought Pac was the Cop and still shot him...prolly something an Sk with a BPV or Wolf might want to do dont you think?!!?!?

8 hours ago, JiF said:

Nol or 80, take your pick.  My work is done here.  We can figure out Hess later on.

IM either really right or JiF is Scum, Im thinking the former...lololol

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Willing to consider Nyn as scum at this stage.  She's been responding to some legitimate cases with joke posts.  As town she typically saves her joke posts for other joke posts, and engages in the game a lot more. 

Not sure who the 3rd would be.  Probably a quieter player like CTM or Smash. 

But JiF remains my # 1, and my vote remains on him until he dies. 

FML

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

unvote

vote nyn

goodnight

ok **** it im done with this game and not bothering to catchup or anything do with what i say as you will.

thank you for letting me jump in DPR and sorry for playing the game the way i thought it was supposed to be played and making everyone pissed the **** off

HARDCLAIM: MCT and PINATA: RANDOM PEEPS WILL RECEIVE: 1x COP, a 1x DOC AND A 1x VIG. WHEN I DIE

VOTE ZANDER

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

ok **** it im done with this game and not bothering to catchup or anything do with what i say as you will.

thank you for letting me jump in DPR and sorry for playing the game the way i thought it was supposed to be played and making everyone pissed the **** off

HARDCLAIM: MCT and PINATA: RANDOM PEEPS WILL RECEIVE: 1x COP, a 1x DOC AND A 1x VIG. WHEN I DIE

VOTE ZANDER

WTF is going on around here?

Just now, HessStation said:

Welp, everybody has their limits. 

Do do you want to shoot each Zoolander. On three?

Just now, HessStation said:

I don't even know. Just roll w it

I like Zander.  I like that he annoyed you.  I dont know what's going on right now.  I'm confused.

Also, what is MCT and PINATA?

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

What happened?  Because Nyn voted for herself?

I'm so lost.

Im tired of apparently being the reason everyone either goes emo or dont want to play.  It dont matter anyways man my death serves Town better with my role.  Just out me out of my misery.

GLGL Town

Nyn prolly not Scum tho after doing that, dont think she pulls that with me as SCum after the last game we played on DM

Nol/80/Hess prolly at least 2 non Town there.