WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

51 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yet you failed to listen to the people who were trying to explain it was Hess being Hess. Come on man.

29 minutes ago, Nolder said:

This. How many people have to say the reasons Zander thought Hess was scummy was normal before Zander will let it go? Bad call from our confirmed townie.

23 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

@ zander  in my experience, Hess can deepwolf well as scum. Kinda like clov. I think he's a little too over the place this game. Makes me lean towards town cause he doesn't really give a **** on how its percieved. I think it's a goodsign for him

23 hours ago, CTM said:

You asked this earlier too, I am not very good at reading hess but spamming votes, making reaction tests and saying intentionally provocative things (game wise) is something he does more cavalierly as town, although he does it as scum too. 

Ive not seen anything in his play that is inconsistant with his town meta, i find him neutral atm.

In short if you are tempted to vote hess solely because he's alternating between humping everybody's leg and licking his own bung hole, it's pretty much par for the course

I get theyre also saying Town.

But when I see stuff like that irt his Meta added onto all the other stuff that's pinging me is more then enough for me to continue warranting my suspicion.

9 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I get that it takes time to get people's playstyles point being is Ive played some and I dont recall him playing like that from the little exp I had and I found his play to be Scummy at worst and Anti Town at best.

The difference is I dont care how people find my game style.  There's a lot of people's play style Im not a fan of but it takes a bunch of people with a bunch of different personalities and a bunch of different approaches to the game that makes this game so much fun!!!  Maybe his play rubbed me the wrong way?? The example you even used was a question, and he made a post to me stating he was really good at this game and implied he knew what he was doing, again I wasnt hounding him or calling him names, I was asking him to explain why he was doing the things he was doing.  Again, if we cant ask questions wtf are we supposed to do?!!?!?

If you know, and especially since you also know me, why that would bother me and why I wouldnt let it fly.

Agree to disagree all you want but the fact are the facts.  He must have saw something irt Pac cause he kept asking him to claim, which in itself, outing the Cop on D1 is completely ANTI Town.  Then when Pac doesnt show up he shoots him?  He then goes after Verb which, going back to your above point irt people not knowing me,  well Verb;s a regular here and Hess should know him, and everyone on both JN and DM know Verb dont play on the weekend. His claim was also a perfect way to hide a strongman shot/SK role too wouldnt you say?  So I'm sorry but role fishing, shooting someone that you think had Cop Equity, voting/pushing someone who dont play on the weekend and bouncing your vote around on a bunch of people to seemingly see which one sticks/gains traction is imo inherently Scummy behavior. 

And my mom was Villagery AF!!!

RIP Mom <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I think the key thing you're missing about JN is that people here do take the game seriously...but it's still just a game. To give you an example of what I mean I held a friendly grudge towards Verbal for something he did to me in a game, I have no idea what it was anymore, and I held this grudge for like a year until I finally rolled a vig. And without having an inkling of Verb's alignment I shot that mother****er N1 without hesitation. Unfortunately he had a vest and lived and I was forced to call it even but the point is I made a stupid (you could even call it anti town) move in the name of fun. Of course it was selfish because it was my fun but that's besides the point. Point is people here will self immolate just to get some laughs. So when you see someone say they shot someone and it just doesn't make any sense from a town point of view, consider that the person might be lying/joking just for the effect before going hard at them for being scum.

In other words: lighten up a little. All I'm trying to say.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I get theyre also saying Town.

But when I see stuff like that irt his Meta added onto all the other stuff that's pinging me is more then enough for me to continue warranting my suspicion.

Nyn's final assessment was town and CTM was neutral. You're letting their allowance of the possibility they may be wrong cloud what they actually said.

Why don't you check back in with them and see if their opinions changed given what we know now about Pac and Verb?

8 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im not even mad!!!

lolololololol

I play here so i can have fun, curse and not hve to take anyting too seriously!!!

thats why his repsonse blew me away!

It's all good. Nobody asking you guys to fuck. Just play teh mafia. On the former, " unless you gonna do it.."

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

This. How many people have to say the reasons Zander thought Hess was scummy was normal before Zander will let it go? Bad call from our confirmed townie.

Our MCT is a drivel-spewing distraction, as far as I'm concerned.

If he's making any points in missing them as they are buried beneath 400 words of 'look at me' jibberish.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I get that it takes time to get people's playstyles point being is Ive played some and I dont recall him playing like that from the little exp I had and I found his play to be Scummy at worst and Anti Town at best.

The difference is I dont care how people find my game style.  There's a lot of people's play style Im not a fan of but it takes a bunch of people with a bunch of different personalities and a bunch of different approaches to the game that makes this game so much fun!!!  Maybe his play rubbed me the wrong way?? The example you even used was a question, and he made a post to me stating he was really good at this game and implied he knew what he was doing, again I wasnt hounding him or calling him names, I was asking him to explain why he was doing the things he was doing.  Again, if we cant ask questions wtf are we supposed to do?!!?!?

If you know, and especially since you also know me, why that would bother me and why I wouldnt let it fly.

Agree to disagree all you want but the fact are the facts.  He must have saw something irt Pac cause he kept asking him to claim, which in itself, outing the Cop on D1 is completely ANTI Town.  Then when Pac doesnt show up he shoots him?  He then goes after Verb which, going back to your above point irt people not knowing me,  well Verb;s a regular here and Hess should know him, and everyone on both JN and DM know Verb dont play on the weekend. His claim was also a perfect way to hide a strongman shot/SK role too wouldnt you say?  So I'm sorry but role fishing, shooting someone that you think had Cop Equity, voting/pushing someone who dont play on the weekend and bouncing your vote around on a bunch of people to seemingly see which one sticks/gains traction is imo inherently Scummy behavior. 

And my mom was Villagery AF!!!

RIP Mom <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

tl;dr want to lynch on principle 

• Upvote 1

@The Crusher Crush I never knew you were into Aquariums

I had a 200 African Cichlid tank Mixed  a 200 salt water predator tank (Lion fish and Triggers with a few Naso Tangs)  and a 150 with Pineapple Tropheus about 30 of them looked amazing. 

They are all taken down now cause when I moved into the new house the upkeep on the acreage I have is holding me back a bit from getting back into the hobby. But I'm getting the itch again :)

23 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Nyn who is your best pick right now to be a Wolf and why?

Should i go back to voting Hess, I mean even if he;s Town its still prolly a good thing right?!?!!?

lololololol

first you piss off Hess then you start with this wolf sh*t ?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im not even mad!!!

lolololololol

I play here so i can have fun, curse and not hve to take anyting too seriously!!!

thats why his repsonse blew me away!

It's not that I'm mad at you either Zoolander, you're just super ******* annoying. 

Yeah we play more lax here, doesn't mean you have to act like a loon just bc you can.

youre like the rabbit out of its cage for the first time humping all the furniture. Stfu for a second and act human, that would help. 

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@The Crusher Crush I never knew you were into Aquariums

I had a 200 African Cichlid tank Mixed  a 200 salt water predator tank (Lion fish and Triggers with a few Naso Tangs)  and a 150 with Pineapple Tropheus about 30 of them looked amazing. 

They are all taken down now cause when I moved into the new house the upkeep on the acreage I have is holding me back a bit from getting back into the hobby. But I'm getting the itch again :)

Holy crap you must of had a lot of time on your hands. That's awesome dude. I gonna hit you up with some specific questions. We need an aquarium talk thread. Hell yeah!!

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Nyn's final assessment was town and CTM was neutral. You're letting their allowance of the possibility they may be wrong cloud what they actually said.

Why don't you check back in with them and see if their opinions changed given what we know now about Pac and Verb?

Im waiting on people to give any reads on anybody tbqh.

just because some people are saying they think hes Town doesnt make it so and on the other hand they could very well be right. 

but im not sure if he's subbing out like he said.  ive got my PoE listed.  so its not like im just focused on Hess

what are your reads?

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

It's all good. Nobody asking you guys to ****. Just play teh mafia. On the former, " unless you gonna do it.."

How much am I getting paid....Ive got a weekend special on a "Cleveland Steamer"

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Hot take.

Since I showed you mine, will you show me yours?!?!!?!?

Jeez, you're a ****tard and then some.

1ttIeGKlgAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=

tl;dr want to lynch on principle 

I dare you mufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffin

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

first you piss off Hess then you start with this wolf sh*t ?

wutidoinnocntface.gif

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Zander wears them as knee pads

er6AAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

It's not that I'm mad at you either Zoolander, you're just super ******* annoying. 

Yeah we play more lax here, doesn't mean you have to act like a loon just bc you can.

youre like the rabbit out of its cage for the first time humping all the furniture. Stfu for a second and act human, that would help. 

I am super annoying this is true.

I am a spaz this is also true.

At least Ive stopped spraying all over the place tho right!?!?!?

But please know...

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I didn't realize how temperamental a mood I was in. This one's def on me. *raises hand. I'll take two

I had a mental breakdown in a game just a little while ago that was much worse.

Dont sweat it.

Im just surprised by the backlash I got everyone considering some of the other games Ive played here but its ok Im sorry for being annoying!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im waiting on people to give any reads on anybody tbqh.

just because some people are saying they think hes Town doesnt make it so and on the other hand they could very well be right. 

but im not sure if he's subbing out like he said.  ive got my PoE listed.  so its not like im just focused on Hess

what are your reads?

Eat a dick.

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ok so Zander's growing on me a bit. I think we're good to carry on w this sh*tfest now. 

I'll give you a 6 out of ten. Your mock emo routine was solid, but you failed to stick the landing when dismounting and doing the inevitable "okay, I'll stay".

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'll give you a 6 out of ten. Your mock emo routine was solid, but you failed to stick the landing when dismounting and doing the inevitable "okay, I'll stay".

His only redeeming quality is his own self awareness that he's annoying. I can deal w that. That's all I'm saying..

• Upvote 1

Miles away, Chazz Reinhold had just returned to his mother's house from crashing a JN fundraiser. 

He didn't even see the shadow drift behind him and put the gun to his head.

Ape, aka Chazz Reinhold has been killed. He was the Town Watcher.