WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

Cool.  Explain the role.  How does it work? 

Does the town get all those gifts at once?   How many of the gifts do we get?  All of them, or just 1 or 2?  When can we use them?  Are you sure only town gets them? 

Fair but he says cop, doc and vig which are all town roles and I remember seeing this role in another game at some point. In theory it clears 3 people.. no?

11 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

no way dpr is gonna bastardize it and poss give scum a cop.doc or extra nk imo

but messaged him to clear it up

I didn't realize this was possible.. 

Assuming it's town then you dying buys us 3 confirmed tomorrow and is a no brainer imo

Will unvote till you here back

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

DPR confirmed upon my death all 3 abilities will be randomized among 3 separate Townies!!!!

this is a no brainer... Spamnder dies and we confirm 4 townies tomorrow. 

vote Zander

8 hours ago, CTM said:

80/ jif feels like town on town violence, this feels like opportunism 

vote bolder

Not at all. I came out of the gate with a bias against Jif from D1 but instead of jumping on him I wanted to do my due diligence and step back and try to see things from his POV as if I was wrong about him. You know me, I can talk things out forever most of the time if the other person is willing to engage. Jif didn't want to talk so if there's nothing to talk about then it's time to vote. Jif chose to be this way not me.

7 hours ago, Leelou said:

I'm going to a cookout with 25 people and I was assigned condiments. Sould I just get big bottles from BJs, or a couple regular sized bottles? It's at my senior directors house.

I'd go with big bottles. If you get too much you can always take it home and eventually use it but running out would suck for everyone.