JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Im in a militiary drill posting when i have a spare moment and a signal. So gfy

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Unlike me lol

Oh and just for the record your second in posts (47) behind Nolder with (54) so looks to me like you got plenty of time to post... right ?

So for that reason my vote stays right where it is. 

:P

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

Nol - Moving along at a good pace, questions all feel right. Town lean

Crushlove - I want to believe he is town

80 - has spent way too much time on the Champions site. Scum lean due to brashness

Hess - Hess can be town. For now.  

Wesssss - Already voted for him once, could vote again. All votes seem to be reactionary. Nothing coming from him actually hunting

Ape - reserving judgement until D2

Smash - Seems comfortable and posting, townie vibes 

Honey - On vacation - null. Hon, when you get a chance, look at things going on in the game not mentioning you. Like Ballin or 80. 

Nyn - not really enough game content yet. Null

Ballin - Parked his vote on JC. Meh. Moved to Hess when Hess was in the lead and made him L-3. Not sure if not enough experience in the game or scummy. Could vote here

JC - What does the magic 8 ball tell you? 

Willing to vote 80, Wessssssss, and Ballin today. 

unvote, vote 80 

Not enough game content yet has enough to vote DPR on the Nolder lead and her post followed his pretty quickly which also shows they may be tied together somehow. Masons ? Scum ? 

I may or may not be back for DL and I need to rr, but here's my reads:

1. Nolder - Best pick for scum. Pushing a joke vote case speaks for itself.

2. Crushlove - Seems fine so far.

3. Leelou - Seems fine so far.

4. 80 - No bueno. Didn't like his following Nolder on my train. Could jut be terrible play, but...

5. Hess - Seems fine so far. 

6. DPR - heh

7. Ape - No bueno. Another one that followed Nol onto my train. New style is annoying.

8. Smash - Seems fine so far.

9. Verb - Seems fine so far.

10.  Nyn - Eh, hopped on my train but isn't pushing the case like Nol, 80 or Ape. 

11. BallinBP - Seems fine so far, but not around much.

12. Jetscode - Seems fine so far. 

• Upvote 1

Willing to vote DPR or 80 today.  DPR for the reasons stated multiple times before.  80 because of his push on me earlier for reasons that were false.  Also him rushing votes when deadline wasn't close at that moment.  Deadline mongering as the gorilla said.  Waiting to hear from others on this.  

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Not enough game content yet has enough to vote DPR on the Nolder lead and her post followed his pretty quickly which also shows they may be tied together somehow. Masons ? Scum ? 

Nyn and Nolder? Im not seeing Nol as scummy. Trying to not pass judgment on Nyn right this second since she's posted that she's at a drill.

I'm now pretty interested in a DPR flip.

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Nyn and Nolder? Im not seeing Nol as scummy. Trying to not pass judgment on Nyn right this second since she's posted that she's at a drill.

I'm now pretty interested in a DPR flip.

I'm not really saying Nol is scummy just find it funny Nyn followed his lead fairly quickly. DPR is a pain in the ass for me to read. Sometimes hes wacked out of his mind other times hes right on point. He seems fixated on Nol but I've seen that before as well.

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm not really saying Nol is scummy just find it funny Nyn followed his lead fairly quickly. DPR is a pain in the ass for me to read. Sometimes hes wacked out of his mind other times hes right on point. He seems fixated on Nol but I've seen that before as well.

Who's following Nolder's lead? Interesting way of putting it. I think dpr is being kinsa weird and im voting him. That's pretty much it. And i never made if it more than that or was running around with whatever nolder is saying about him. I dont even know what he's saying irt dpr right now.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Who's following Nolder's lead? Interesting way of putting it. I think dpr is being kinsa weird and im voting him. That's pretty much it. And i never made if it more than that or was running around with whatever nolder is saying about him. I dont even know what he's saying irt dpr right now.

Nyn all I said was Nol voted DPR and you followed him fairly quickly without much of an explanation and you did it at a pivotal point in the vote. Just an observation 

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Willing to vote DPR or 80 today.  DPR for the reasons stated multiple times before.  80 because of his push on me earlier for reasons that were false.  Also him rushing votes when deadline wasn't close at that moment.  Deadline mongering as the gorilla said.  Waiting to hear from others on this.  

I don't get this.  The mod just had to move the deadline back because we weren't very close to consensus.  Just on that basis my point held water. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't get this.  The mod just had to move the deadline back because we weren't very close to consensus.  Just on that basis my point held water. 

However at that time there was still plenty of time to come to a consensus.  

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I'm enjoying the banter and the pace of this game.  I'm also quite busy this morning.  

The deadline has been lifted. 

I'll place another deadline if necessary.

source.gif

enjoying the banter and pace while also twink being busy does not equate to not being able to come to a consensus vote.

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

However at that time there was still plenty of time to come to a consensus.  

Literally you're almost word for word getting behind the Ape here.  It's a dumb argument.  Asking for consolidation is not the same as "Deadline Mongering".  It's by-the-book play.  The goal is to get to competing trains.  I don't particularly get why this is a big deal, and the Ape pushed really hard that I was "overreacting".  The overreaction would be coming from someone trying to support a terrible case.

At least DPR's case on me is that I was pushing what Nolder was selling.  THAT at least makes sense.  But the Ape tried to spin it as me trying to deflect from his case on DPR, even though my vote was already on DPR.  Just a weird case all around. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

enjoying the banter and pace while also twink being busy does not equate to not being able to come to a consensus vote.

Sure it does.  Because this was the vote count BEFORE JiF announced he'd be dropping the deadline, when we were mere minutes from the deadline:

58 minutes ago, JiF said:

Official Vote Count:

80 (3) - JC, Crushlove, Leelou

DPR (4) - 80, Ape, Nol, Nyn

Nol (2) - Verb, DPR

Ape (1) - Hess

Nyn (1) - Smash

With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to remove from campus

5 different trains, with the top one being at L-3. 

Just call me Nostradamus for seeing this ahead of time, and I'll accept you apology.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Literally you're almost word for word getting behind the Ape here.  It's a dumb argument.  Asking for consolidation is not the same as "Deadline Mongering".  It's by-the-book play.  The goal is to get to competing trains.  I don't particularly get why this is a big deal, and the Ape pushed really hard that I was "overreacting".  The overreaction would be coming from someone trying to support a terrible case.

At least DPR's case on me is that I was pushing what Nolder was selling.  THAT at least makes sense.  But the Ape tried to spin it as me trying to deflect from his case on DPR, even though my vote was already on DPR.  Just a weird case all around. 

I put you at L3 More to even the trains bc who knows. You Shouldn't have revealed yet. 

Ape and Ballin def higher up the radar. I have no read on Dpr currently. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In addition you said I fell for Nolders reaction test which was false.  I'm willing to lay off and see how DPR flips today.

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

In addition you said I fell for Nolders reaction test which was false.  I'm willing to lay off and see how DPR flips today.

I retracted my case after you defended yourself well.  It's OK boo, I don't think you're scum. You don't have to be mad at me.

• Upvote 1