JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It all comes down to if we believe 80's reveal or not.,Considering it's the same role JIF had last game, 80 dragged his feet on it, I'm leaning towards 80 making it up. Just clumsy reveal all together. 

I went back to read the Pirate and yes there is smoke but it's mostly typical derpirty derp Pirate stuff. 

Still think vote 80 is the play. 

So you're voting me based on my reveal?  Whatever happened to "leave 80 alive, I can catch him with 1 post"?

Don't really care if you guys proceed to lynch me, especially if JiF confirms I have a gimped version of a watcher role.  But the reasons for lynching me D1 fall short.  It isn't the best play today. 

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

How did you come up with him as your #2?  A dartboard?

No, he was in my null pile previously.  Now that I have Ballin as town I needed to elevate someone.  And amongst that group, Verbal has been the quietest and kind of not engaging even when he's been here.  Pu$$y Verbal is scum Verbal, usually. 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Earlier this game, you said you would catch 80 with one post if he's scum. You didn't. You've never made the case that he's scum, unless I missed it. Instead, you are gaming the mod. 

This vote reeks to me. 

Not gaming the mod. 80 is gaming the mod using the exact role JIF did last game. You were already dead. I looked at DPR. I see you pushing typical Pirate derpitude he does every game as either alignment. Don't convert to the old Ape habit of accusing people for disagreeing with you. It's not helpful. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My bet is he is discussing it with his teammates. Clumsy reveal. Dude JiF literally posted that exact role in last games gamethread. 

Yes, I copied JiF's role reveal.  That was exactly what I told my scummates I'd do to fool everyone. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you're voting me based on my reveal?  Whatever happened to "leave 80 alive, I can catch him with 1 post"?

Don't really care if you guys proceed to lynch me, especially if JiF confirms I have a gimped version of a watcher role.  But the reasons for lynching me D1 fall short.  It isn't the best play today. 

Gross that  you're repeating me.

Also, JIF was last online an hour ago.

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 2.59.51 PM.png

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Your reveal is bullshit. So I just caught you with one post 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Not gaming the mod. 80 is gaming the mod using the exact role JIF did last game. You were already dead. I looked at DPR. I see you pushing typical Pirate derpitude he does every game as either alignment. Don't convert to the old Ape habit of accusing people for disagreeing with you. It's not helpful. 

Explain how you've been helpful. K thx bai

My case on Pirate is stated. It's not derpitude, but thank you for going on record trying to dismiss it. Not a single other vote or case has been made within the context of picking up on a tell. Pirate sold a narrative and paired it with the bad logic of 1 of 80/Nol being scum. That's textbook scum play.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

If JiF doesn't respond by 4, I'll vote myself.  Deal?

No because I don't think it would be good to lynch you today.  I think by you revealing, we will be able to connect the dots on it by tomorrow. 

The lynch should be DPR.  

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, I copied JiF's role reveal.  That was exactly what I told my scummates I'd do to fool everyone. 

Yes. You needed one that was not in the game. DOC or Cop would have been eventually countered. Or jiF gave you the same role he had but made it more confusing and you didnt realize that till you revealed?  Seriously?

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'll tell you this much... if you're scum, and came up with a reveal this stupid, I'm going to hunt you down and kill you. I'm defending you on the premise that you never hit a scum tell, and would be too savvy to make up such a stupid reveal.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Explain how you've been helpful. K thx bai

My case on Pirate is stated. It's not derpitude, but thank you for going on record trying to dismiss it. Not a single other vote or case has been made within the context of picking up on a tell. Pirate sold a narrative and paired it with the bad logic of 1 of 80/Nol being scum. That's textbook scum play.

So the new Ape is the same as the old Ape. Shocker there.  Yes, your case on day 1 is solid. How could it not be?  GFY. I got work to do.;unvote

Since Im not helpful. Im out. GFY JiF replace me. Im trying to figure the game out you egotistical faggot.  Fuck you

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Since Im not helpful. Im out. GFY JiF replace me. Im trying to figure the game out you egotistical faggot.  **** you

Just do what I did and put the Ape on ignore.  Glad I'm not the only one to notice he's being a total d*ck. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF just confirmed to me that I'm a traditional watcher.

Now I get to listen to you guys talk about how that can be a scum role too and find out tonight I got lynched. 

Then what was all that sh*t about watching girls?

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So the new Ape is the same as the old Ape. Shocker there.  Yes, your case on day 1 is solid. How could it not be?  GFY. I got work to do.;unvote

Since Im not helpful. Im out. GFY JiF replace me. Im trying to figure the game out you egotistical faggot.  **** you

So, you aren't going to explain how you've been helpful - and you're going to continue demerit my case on DPR while baiting me into arguing over my game play styles?

Noted.

Also, everyone here knows you love it when I get all Ape-ey. I haven't even. But nobody is going to believe that I made you (of all people) emo that easily.

You fat sissy.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

In the Ape's world, it's cool to be a douche, because everyone else is a pu$$y.  Cool worldview, even if it's only claimed to be a fake internet persona.

I'll take my world view every day and twice on Sunday over "vagina scares me". 

Pussy. LOL

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You really sound like you're lying.

I don't believe you and it's taking a lot of willpower not to switch my vote.

Give me something that sounds legit.

Everything I've stated has been true.  Proving my truthfulness is not something I can do when I haven't told a single untruth. 

Take my statements as they are or vote me.  Pretty simple at this point. 

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Oh so you're claiming calling me a rolefisher was a joke?

That makes even less sense.

Just got back in - catching up now.

Wanted to address the above right off - I called Nolder a Rolefisher as a joke, based on his joke comment based on Verbal's joke reveal. This is so absurd it's stupid - there is no way it can be anything but a joke ffs. Go back and look at the posts - un****ingbeleivable, and the crowd is going to follow Nolderp. Priceless.

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF just confirmed to me that I'm a traditional watcher.

Now I get to listen to you guys talk about how that can be a scum role too and find out tonight I got lynched. 

A traditional watcher.  Cool, that changes things.

Unvote, vote 80.

On 6/22/2017 at 11:58 AM, Verbal said:

I'm going to skull**** your corpse in this game, mark my words.

On 6/22/2017 at 0:11 PM, Nolder said:

Is that some kind of sick role claim?

On 6/22/2017 at 1:11 PM, Nolder said:

That should be an actual role lol.

On 6/22/2017 at 2:29 PM, D P R said:

Vote Nolder

Rolefisher.

Sooner rather than later. 

Hope you like empty bottles. 

Throw in a lifted eyebrow and that's an exact quote of what I said earlier this morning.

From the WTF files:

You knew it was a joke and admitted as much with the bold. Then I joked about it and you decide to base a case on it. And people vote for me instead of you...