JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

now you know how JIF designs games and can read his mind. Great 

Vet 80 my ass if hes scum all your going to get is horse sh*t watches from him and you know that .

Its like fake cops have operated in the past ...oh yeah BTW everyone I investigated is Innocent ...Jesus Christ

There are other ways to vet him, jackass.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Sure. The entire case against me is based on Nolder pushing nonsense about my joke vote. Other than that, I haven't even really been around much. 

If you'll explain why you're voting me, I'll be happy to address that. 

That's not true. My vote on you has nothing to do with those things. But, you already know this.

Overall I'm not expert but I will have to say 80's play D1 has been horrible.  From his claim that I fell for Nolders reaction test which was wrong but in the end he did reneg on it to the horrible reveal, I'm ok with lynching him today.

vote 80

I've had a meh day so far today, how is everyone else doing? 

Mobile ads still suck, my tire pressure light came on in my car today on my way to work, so I had my work husband look at my car to make sure my tire wasn't going to blow up on my way home and a little air would fix it, and we almost killed the department's intern today for completely ******* up one of our files. 

5 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Overall I'm not expert but I will have to say 80's play D1 has been horrible.  From his claim that I fell for Nolders reaction test which was wrong but in the end he did reneg on it to the horrible reveal, I'm ok with lynching him today.

vote 80

What happened to this?

3 hours ago, BallinPB said:

If we lynch 80 today and are wrong, we will have shot ourselves in the foot.  

80 revealing early and so clumsy will eventually sort itself out.  

I think we go elsewhere unless you guys really think it's a good idea.  

3 hours ago, BallinPB said:

No because I don't think it would be good to lynch you today.  I think by you revealing, we will be able to connect the dots on it by tomorrow. 

The lynch should be DPR.  

14 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

vote 80

This is gross. You keep taking the temperature of everyone, then acting, then backfilling with rationale.

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That's not true. My vote on you has nothing to do with those things. But, you already know this.

Right - nuance. 

Which magically means whatever you want it to.

Solid work. 

14 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I've had a meh day so far today, how is everyone else doing? 

Mobile ads still suck, my tire pressure light came on in my car today on my way to work, so I had my work husband look at my car to make sure my tire wasn't going to blow up on my way home and a little air would fix it, and we almost killed the department's intern today for completely ******* up one of our files. 

meh day here as well...been congested...have my scope tomorrow...just trying to keep my poop in a group...congrats on the marriage...i never knew.

Just now, D P R said:

Right - nuance. 

Which magically means whatever you want it to.

Solid work. 

I didn't say nuance. I accused you specifically of building narrative, then offering false logic for a 1 of 2 incentive.

You brought up nuance when you got pissed I caught you, and lacked the creativity to defend yourself proper. A writer, pffft.... riiiight.

4 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

So taking the temperature of 80 and dpr is everyone?  Since when?  

Obtuse reply is obtuse. Would you like to debate semantics instead of explaining why you are walking back your 'DPR is the lynch' position? I bet you would.

I said DPR is the lynch because he was L2, however reading back I'm not sure what the case is against him.  Let me just say that my vote was never on DPr.  I'm not sure how everyone got there but glancing back it just seems Nolder is going off a hunch from a dpr previous vote as to reasons why dpr is scum.  Not enough there.  

4 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I said DPR is the lynch because he was L2, however reading back I'm not sure what the case is against him.  Let me just say that my vote was never on DPr.  I'm not sure how everyone got there but glancing back it just seems Nolder is going off a hunch from a dpr previous vote as to reasons why dpr is scum.  Not enough there.  

Your vote may never have been on DPR, but you were putting pressure there.