JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hey dopey, the point of the game is for everyone to convince everyone that they are town. There's no mafia, if there's no "I'm town". 

It's like this idiot has never heard of a lie detector or something.

57 minutes ago, HessStation said:

So it really felt like ballin was scumhunting early. Then fell of the map, became indecisive, put a pretty big vote on 80 that I thought would seal 80's fate. Would like to hear more from him.

This is one of the people I wanted to look up but I guess that function is gone now.

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It's like this idiot has never heard of a lie detector or something.

It never ceases to amaze me how far over your head sh*t goes.

Just now, Nolder said:

This is one of the people I wanted to look up but I guess that function is gone now.

I think that feature has been gone for years.

You know what? I keep thinking about it and I still don't believe 80.

I know he keeps calling me town and that kind of does make me not want to vote him because it's hard to get allies in this game sometime but I think 80 knows I'm very susceptible to being buddied so I wouldn't put it past him to do that to me.

Regardless I just can't see him as Watcher. The ****ed up claim and now the weird non result.

It all seems like bullsh*t to me. Gonna continue where I left off yesterday.

Vote 80

9 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You know what? I keep thinking about it and I still don't believe 80.

I know he keeps calling me town and that kind of does make me not want to vote him because it's hard to get allies in this game sometime but I think 80 knows I'm very susceptible to being buddied so I wouldn't put it past him to do that to me.

Regardless I just can't see him as Watcher. The ****ed up claim and now the weird non result.

It all seems like bullsh*t to me. Gonna continue where I left off yesterday.

Vote 80

If I'm scum it was one of the most manipulative, best claims I've ever made.  Any vote on me will have to factor this in, which you clearly are not doing here.  Simply saying "I don't buy it" because it's confusing and doesn't make sense to you doesn't cut it as a viable reason to lynch me.  It really doesn't.

Other players have moved on from that line of thinking.  It's high time you do as well so you don't tinfoil yourself on this the whole game. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If I'm scum it was one of the most manipulative, best claims I've ever made.  Any vote on me will have to factor this in, which you clearly are not doing here.  Simply saying "I don't buy it" simply because it doesn't make sense to you is not good enough. 

Other players have moved on from that aspect.  It's high time you do as well so you don't tinfoil yourself on this the whole game. 

What's this cowboy talk... "It's high time" 

lol, okay there Wyatt Derp

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If I'm scum it was one of the most manipulative, best claims I've ever made.  Any vote on me will have to factor this in, which you clearly are not doing here.  Simply saying "I don't buy it" because it's confusing and doesn't make sense to you doesn't cut it as a viable reason to lynch me.  It really doesn't.

Other players have moved on from that line of thinking.  It's high time you do as well so you don't tinfoil yourself on this the whole game. 

Why manipulative and best? I don't understand. 

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Why manipulative and best? I don't understand. 

Because every detail of it had to be forged.  From faking the "only can look at girls" thing (which would make me sound more like a nerd character), to the bumbling of it and blaming JiF, to the timing of getting the clarification from JiF to the game JUST MINUTES BEFORE he posted a vote count after being away several hours. 

All of it would have had to be staged, and executed with the perfection described above, for your assessment of my play (as being a scum fake claim) to be accurate. 

Because every detail of it had to be forged.  From faking the "only can look at girls" thing (which would make me sound more like a nerd character), to the bumbling of it and blaming JiF, to the timing of getting the clarification from JiF to the game JUST MINUTES BEFORE he posted a vote count after being away several hours. 

All of it would have had to be staged, and executed with the perfection described above, for your assessment of my play (as being a scum fake claim) to be accurate. 

That doesn't sound too far fetched to me. I think you're playing it up here.

4 hours ago, D P R said:

Nah, at this point scum would just frame someone for the mislynch. Bring it to down to 8 players, lynch 80, then 6 players with probable 2 scum left and endgame at the lynch. 

I'm leaning town on 80.

Vote JC for the CFD when he should have made a more logical choice that would have produced info. 

I was on Nolder and unvoted when he went to L-1 (await a possible reveal), suggested a CFD to see who took the bait (Leelou and 80) and came back to Nolder.  So, suck a bag of dicks.

So here is where the original ping for Ballin happened, for which I voted him at the time, then pulled off of him after he defended:

On 6/25/2017 at 9:52 PM, HessStation said:

So the good news is I've got this game figured out.

On 6/26/2017 at 8:30 AM, BallinPB said:

Bacon always wins!  Even in Pakistan

Disgusting.  I love good roast beef but you can't follow bacon up with it.  It has to be the prequel to bacon.  

somehow I ended up in the 100,000 post thread.  

Master Hess please share

On 6/26/2017 at 9:39 AM, Nolder said:

The bad news is Hess is not town.

Unvote

Vote Hess

On 6/26/2017 at 10:05 AM, BallinPB said:

legit

unvote 

vote hess

^^^ Ballin is the 4th vote on Hess' train here.  Though as he later explained, it was due to Ape's explanation that "Hess knows who town is", hence why he'd "figured the game out".  It was NOT due to Nolder's fake claim. 

On 6/26/2017 at 10:10 AM, JiF said:

Official Vote Count:

80 (2) - JC, Crushlove

JC (1) - Verb

Verb (1) - Hess

Hess (4) - Leelou, Nol, 80, Ballin

Ape (2) - Nyn, Smash

With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to remove from campus

On 6/26/2017 at 0:47 PM, BallinPB said:

unvote

On 6/26/2017 at 0:49 PM, BallinPB said:

Nothing to do with Nolder.

On 6/26/2017 at 1:35 PM, BallinPB said:

Which is why I stated earlier that the vote was not a serious one.  

^^^ Ballin's defense

So Ballin was left alone at this time.  Still kind of weird, in hindsight, why he followed Ape's line of thinking and seemed unaware that votes were piling up on Hess.  But no matter, there's other things to attend to regarding Ballin. 

So here is where the original ping for Ballin happened, for which I voted him at the time, then pulled off of him after he defended:

^^^ Ballin is the 4th vote on Hess' train here.  Though as he later explained, it was due to Ape's explanation that "Hess knows who town is", hence why he'd "figured the game out".  It was NOT due to Nolder's fake claim. 

^^^ Ballin's defense

So Ballin was left alone at this time.  Still kind of weird, in hindsight, why he followed Ape's line of thinking and seemed unaware that votes were piling up on Hess.  But no matter, there's other things to attend to regarding Ballin. 

For me it depends on how many times Ballin has played now. If he's still relatively new I'd give him a pass. If more seasoned vet or established atp, I would prob be voting him ATM.

On 6/26/2017 at 1:57 PM, BallinPB said:

I would like to hear more about DPR.  Am I missing anything besides the opportunistic vote?  I'm going to have to read again later.  

^^^ Here Ballin puts a little push on DPR without committing a vote.  He then disappears for a while, though that may have been due to RL stuff (people getting fired at his office). 

On 6/27/2017 at 8:35 AM, BallinPB said:

Willing to vote DPR or 80 today.  DPR for the reasons stated multiple times before.  80 because of his push on me earlier for reasons that were false.  Also him rushing votes when deadline wasn't close at that moment.  Deadline mongering as the gorilla said.  Waiting to hear from others on this.  

On 6/27/2017 at 10:35 AM, BallinPB said:

However at that time there was still plenty of time to come to a consensus.  

Here Ballin is just parroting what others are stating about my reveal. 

On 6/27/2017 at 10:43 AM, BallinPB said:

In addition you said I fell for Nolders reaction test which was false.  I'm willing to lay off and see how DPR flips today.

Don't see why this makes me scummy.  Especially since I'd already accepted his defense arguments.  It's possible that he's just overly defensive after the fact because he got caught for a relatively BS reason?

On 6/27/2017 at 11:29 AM, BallinPB said:

Could the girls be a 3rd party?  

^^^ Scummy and makes no sense. 

On 6/27/2017 at 11:59 AM, BallinPB said:

If 80 can only watch girls then and if he tries to randomly watch someone and fails, what's the problem with that?  Also, wouldn't it be obvious girls are on town side if jocks are in the game from a numbers standpoint?  

On 6/27/2017 at 2:44 PM, BallinPB said:

I think we leave 80 alone for now because he revealed.  We can revisit him tomorrow once we have more information.  

On 6/27/2017 at 2:54 PM, BallinPB said:

80 said he would elaborate once Jif got back to him.  Let's see what he comes back with first.  

On 6/27/2017 at 3:05 PM, BallinPB said:

No because I don't think it would be good to lynch you today.  I think by you revealing, we will be able to connect the dots on it by tomorrow. 

The lynch should be DPR.  

On 6/27/2017 at 3:09 PM, BallinPB said:

If we lynch 80 today and are wrong, we will have shot ourselves in the foot.  

80 revealing early and so clumsy will eventually sort itself out.  

I think we go elsewhere unless you guys really think it's a good idea.  

^^^ Here he actually makes a nice string of townie posts.  Don't want to let my confirmation bias get in the way of pointing this out.  After all I could be dead wrong on Ballin. 

On 6/27/2017 at 6:54 PM, BallinPB said:

Overall I'm not expert but I will have to say 80's play D1 has been horrible.  From his claim that I fell for Nolders reaction test which was wrong but in the end he did reneg on it to the horrible reveal, I'm ok with lynching him today.

vote 80

^^^ Directly contradicts what he said before, that "because I revealed, we shouldn't lynch him". 

On 6/27/2017 at 7:08 PM, BallinPB said:

In the end don't think the case against DPR is strong enough for a lynch today.  

On 6/27/2017 at 7:12 PM, BallinPB said:

So taking the temperature of 80 and dpr is everyone?  Since when?  

On 6/27/2017 at 7:20 PM, BallinPB said:

I said DPR is the lynch because he was L2, however reading back I'm not sure what the case is against him.  Let me just say that my vote was never on DPr.  I'm not sure how everyone got there but glancing back it just seems Nolder is going off a hunch from a dpr previous vote as to reasons why dpr is scum.  Not enough there.  

On 6/27/2017 at 7:23 PM, BallinPB said:

Also, I've called out 80 more than anything so with teh exception of a few posts of mine where I said dpr simply because thats where everyone was going, my vote should be on 80.

On 6/27/2017 at 7:25 PM, BallinPB said:

More pressure was on 80 from me.  Read back again.  I put pressure there because I wanted DPR to defend.

^^^ Through this string of posts, it seems fairly clear that Ballin felt the only 2 places to lynch were me and DPR.  Why only those 2 options?  We weren't under a deadline at this point. 

On 6/27/2017 at 7:36 PM, BallinPB said:

Maybe I don't understand this game IDK I just don't have the patience.  

^^^ Perhaps.  We sometimes forget Ballin hasn't played in THAT many games, since he fit in nicely from the jump. 

On 6/27/2017 at 8:13 PM, BallinPB said:

Vote on Hess was not serious which I acknowledged earlier.  You said I put the pressure on DPR then switched over to 80 which is not true as I was putting pressure on both of them at the same time.  I just believed with 80 claiming only time will tell if he was lying or not which is why I was willing to vote DPR.  After the DPR train died down and realizing nobody has anything concrete on him with exception of Nolders "hunch" I voted 80.  

^^^ Again, not willing to allow for a 3rd option. 

3 hours ago, CTM said:

meh, seems like a reasonable place to go particularly since day 1 is a wash with no alignment on nolder, 80 and I would include DPR as well .

At this point he's so far boxed in I don't see the urgency in getting rid of the virgin.

Agreed.  I can vote any of these three today.  My order including today's commentary would be Nolder, DPR and 80.

On 6/27/2017 at 10:05 PM, BallinPB said:

This picture actually means nothing to me as I can't see whos profile he is actually visiting.  Jif posted right after 80 commented that he was a traditional watcher so I believe him there. 

^^^ The only player to point out the timing between my clarification with JiF and JiF posting a vote count. 

On 6/27/2017 at 10:10 PM, BallinPB said:

IDK after re-reading I'm going to unvote.

Hess, DPr, Ape, 80 all seem a little scummy to me.  

I'm going to sleep on it and try to read again in the morning.  

^^^ Yet despite this still sees me as scum?  Peoples' entire case on me is that I made up EVERYTHING having to do with my case, including the part where I went back for clarification. 

On 6/29/2017 at 0:42 PM, BallinPB said:

I'm town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ His first post after a long time away, where he was busy with work. 

On 6/29/2017 at 3:37 PM, BallinPB said:

I'm going to stick to what I said earlier then...

vote 80

^^^ Votes me near the tail end of the deadline. 

On 6/29/2017 at 4:14 PM, BallinPB said:

not sure what the hell all the talk was for if you were gonna just "CFD" at the end.  ******* retarded.

^^^ Town-shaming.