JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

16 minutes ago, HessStation said:

He really seemed to be trying early. He did actually show up and state he was around at deadline, didn't have to do that. To me a lot of it seemed tell tale newbish and still figuring out reads etc. ...if he's still newish. I missed a chunk of games a little back

Yeah that's what has me second-guessing him a bit too.  He went after you at one point for some reasons that would be legitimate for a newish player that doesn't know you very well. 

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

If only the town were paying attention, they might wonder why you keep defending 80, and why you never once pondered if I'm scum considering how we've been at it... always humors me when scum inadvertently acknowledge they know you're town, by never considering your motives as scum.

You're only alive because you cried so much about a bad joke. 

Man, I don't give a **** if you're scum or not. From a game perspective, you've offered nothing but imaginative commentary and sh*t talk. Seriously, not one decent point that wasn't obvious.

From a personal perspective, GFY. 

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

You should probably just play with first timers in the future so you can teach them how to play mafia. 

Is there another way you'd like me to share my opinion? I'm putting it out there and you can agree or disagree, but you just keep taking pot shots and offering no reason why. Smacks of opportunism.

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Man, I don't give a **** if you're scum or not. From a game perspective, you've offered nothing but imaginative commentary and sh*t talk. Seriously, not one decent point that wasn't obvious.

Is there another way you'd like me to share my opinion? I'm putting it out there and you can agree or disagree, but you just keep taking pot shots and offering no reason why. Smacks of opportunism.

Sorry but you really haven't even been playing the game as much as talking about how it should be played

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So here is where the original ping for Ballin happened, for which I voted him at the time, then pulled off of him after he defended:

^^^ Ballin is the 4th vote on Hess' train here.  Though as he later explained, it was due to Ape's explanation that "Hess knows who town is", hence why he'd "figured the game out".  It was NOT due to Nolder's fake claim. 

^^^ Ballin's defense

So Ballin was left alone at this time.  Still kind of weird, in hindsight, why he followed Ape's line of thinking and seemed unaware that votes were piling up on Hess.  But no matter, there's other things to attend to regarding Ballin. 

It was a beginning of the game joke of a vote.  

34 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ The only player to point out the timing between my clarification with JiF and JiF posting a vote count. 

^^^ Yet despite this still sees me as scum?  Peoples' entire case on me is that I made up EVERYTHING having to do with my case, including the part where I went back for clarification. 

^^^ His first post after a long time away, where he was busy with work. 

^^^ Votes me near the tail end of the deadline. 

^^^ Town-shaming. 

Voted you during the tail-end because I thought you were scum.  I unvoted you before that because Hess and DPR were pinnging too and I wanted to look again.  

29 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Sorry but you really haven't even been playing the game as much as talking about how it should be played

Not true. I don't expect anyone to take me at my word - just throwing thoughts out there and some of the vitriol probably leaked all over it. Trust me, we've all played long enough than for me to think I'm going to sway opinions. If I notice something helpful, great. If I'm scummy, vote me up. Same as always.

Not true. I don't expect anyone to take me at my word - just throwing thoughts out there and some of the vitriol probably leaked all over it. Trust me, we've all played long enough than for me to think I'm going to sway opinions. If I notice something helpful, great. If I'm scummy, vote me up. Same as always.

OK.  Unvote, Vote DPR

32 minutes ago, D P R said:

You should spend less time on DM, you have the emotional maturity and accountability of a tween girl.

40 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Out of one side of his mouth "you haven't done anything this game" and out of the other all he seems to be doing is calling people opportunistic and lecturing about game play while hiding behind this emo bullsh*t. 

And make note, he's got a magnanimous opinion about what I've been doing all game - but never once questions if I'm scum. Because, as I said before, me thinks he knows... 

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Scum:  

DPR or Nolder

80 or Ballin

Others = Leelou

Rest = Town or deep cover scum.  Wake me when today is near over.  Doubt I move my vote from Nolder unless DPR is near lynch.

This is the most nothing post you've had all game.

unvote, vote jetscode

8 minutes ago, D P R said:

So far, me thinks that Ape is a walking turd and that 80 most likely did not plan his reveal and results out is this day in a nutshell.

still think JC has some 'splainin to do.

Hey, without being a bitch about it, can you elaborate on what you want him to explain? Also, have you voted him? I genuinely have no idea what the vc is.

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Official Vote Count:

80 (1) - Ape 

JC (1) - DPR

Nol (3) - JC, CTM, Hess

Ballin (1) - 80

With 10 players left, it takes 6 votes to remove someone from campus

3 hours ago, CTM said:

unvote

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

vote Ballin

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

You know what? I keep thinking about it and I still don't believe 80.

I know he keeps calling me town and that kind of does make me not want to vote him because it's hard to get allies in this game sometime but I think 80 knows I'm very susceptible to being buddied so I wouldn't put it past him to do that to me.

Regardless I just can't see him as Watcher. The ****ed up claim and now the weird non result.

It all seems like bullsh*t to me. Gonna continue where I left off yesterday.

Vote 80

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I forgot Nol did that 

UNVOTE 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Vote DPR

bc it's a good placeholder for me

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

unvote, vote wesssssssss

16 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

OK.  Unvote, Vote DPR

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is the most nothing post you've had all game.

unvote, vote jetscode

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

vote DPR

Unofficial:

80 (1) - Nolder

JC (2) - DPR, Ape

Ballin (1) - 80

DPR (4) - Hess, Leelou, JC, CTM

Any particular reason, or you just jumpin' on the train?

Doin me a favor really, but for the sake of the game I'm obligated to ask.

Train hopping for now, but you'd be in my top 3 matey..  

Just now, Leelou said:

unvote, vote ape

eh, don't be foolish - while there's been a LOT of emo between DPR and I, my assumption that he was digging in to bicker with me was for self-preservation purposes. CTM, Smash, SMC and other veteran players and I do this. I was happy to oblige him, but distasteful to re-reference that one barb. It would have otherwise been routine stuff.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

eh, don't be foolish - while there's been a LOT of emo between DPR and I, my assumption that he was digging in to bicker with me was for self-preservation purposes. CTM, Smash, SMC and other veteran players and I do this. I was happy to oblige him, but distasteful to re-reference that one barb. It would have otherwise been routine stuff.

Are you done being obtuse? 

If so, why JC? 

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Same as yesterday.  You spun a case out of a joke.  I find that scummy.

to: nolder

I was on Nolder and unvoted when he went to L-1 (await a possible reveal), suggested a CFD to see who took the bait (Leelou and 80) and came back to Nolder.  So, suck a bag of dicks.

to: dpr

Agreed.  I can vote any of these three today.  My order including today's commentary would be Nolder, DPR and 80.

FOSing: 3 people

I can lynch Leelou as well.

and a 4th

32 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Scum:  

DPR or Nolder

80 or Ballin

Others = Leelou

Rest = Town or deep cover scum.  Wake me when today is near over.  Doubt I move my vote from Nolder unless DPR is near lynch.

now basically including ballin, a fifth

31 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

OK.  Unvote, Vote DPR

In the past couple pages, JC has cast aspersions at 5 different people.

@Leelou - Yes, done. Honestly relieved, a large part of why I've been obtuse and keep the "last word" going with DPR was in case he was doing what I thought. I originally had him ping me, but mostly I've been proceeding as though he started this (he did start it, I was just the bigger a$$hole) strategically. Anyway, you can never tell. 

That said, all done. 

I'd still like to know why he protected friggin Nolder. 

Anyway, JC pinged on D1 - and really stood out when introducing the firedrill. Today, he seems to be massaging people with his "oh, I'll vote them too". It doesn't feel like reaction testing, as much as it feels like grooming. 

So, I'm content to vote him for now.