*****NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread January 13-14,2018

joewilly12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yep. I was saying, between him and Bates..would be a good environment and staff of teachers for a young guy.

It would be kinda messy. Defilipo is a QB coach, as is bates. 

If you bring in Defilipo over bates it creates tension and Defilipo would want to bring in his own guy to be QB coach I would expect. 

If they fire Morton I would expect bates to go as well. 

Which guy is the one who was out of football because every team he goes to fires the staff the next year, bates? 

That would be something 

Just now, Larz said:

If you bring in Defilipo over bates it creates tension and Defilipo would want to bring in his own guy to be QB coach I would expect. 

Which guy is the one who was out of football because every team he goes to fires the staff the next year, bates? 

That would be something 

Very unlikely.

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

That would be something 

Ehh..that’s all speculation though. Who knows if it creates tension. Not like they both will be Co-QB Coaches...one has a different job than the other. I’m sure as professionals they would respect each other’s ability and philosophies on how to coach the team. Then again..it’s the Jets..

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

How stupid is Chicago for getting rid of their only proven WR and praying Kevin White doesn’t hurt himself again?

Never understood it.  Even if he ever gets healthy, White will never be the same.  His explosion is gone.

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Chicago FO may be worse than ours..

take that back, actually. They have a FQB and they signed my dream HC candidate.

Very debatable.  I was not a Trubisky fan.

Nagy tho?  I was on that like white on rice.

Not a big Ryan Pace fan myself but if Nagy can develop Mitch, all other sins will be forgiven.

One thing I will say. Foles really can lead this team  up and down the field. But most the credit has to go to the play calling.they are catering to Foles strengths. Running a lot of RPO. Giving him room to make good decisions. Screens, simple reads and bombs every once in awhile. Really doing well managing this offense.

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Very debatable.  I was not a Trubisky fan.

Nagy tho?  I was on that like white on rice.

Not a big Ryan Pace fan myself but if Nagy can develop Mitch, all other sins will be forgiven.

I think he does certain things very well. Roll out PA, short routes, ect. But there is a lot to be seen and a lot for him to get better at. I think Matt Nagy can get the best out of him though .

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I think he does certain things very well. Roll out PA, short routes, ect. But there is a lot to be seen and a lot for him to get better at. I think Matt Nagy can get the best out of him though .

Ironically, my comp for him, if EVERYTHING went right and he developed, coming out was current day Alex Smith.  Just have to hope Nagy is more Sean Mcvay and less Adam Gase.  I never thought Gase would bomb in Miami.

12 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

One thing I will say. Foles really can lead this team  up and down the field. But most the credit has to go to the play calling.they are catering to Foles strengths. Running a lot of RPO. Giving him room to make good decisions. Screens, simple reads and bombs every once in awhile. Really doing well managing this offense.

Next Jets QB?

Archived