*****NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread January 13-14,2018

joewilly12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Morton is most likely staying here though. too bad. not saying I’m giving up on Morton after a pretty good year...but DeFilippo is a interesting option 

Again, I'm not in love with the idea of letting him go, but do not be so sure of this.  Keep an eye on what happens with Arizona's OC, Harold Goodwin too.

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Maybe this is what Mehta is babbling about. An OC change.

Could be, but who knows when it comes to that guy?  He makes sh*t up all the time and acts like a 13 year old girl on Twitter.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Maybe It’s Morton that wants out. Maybe he wants to be the WR coach for Gruden?

Pretty sure we offered the job to deFillipo last year and Eagles blocked him.  Anyway, the way Wentz has developed in his 2 seasons -- wouldn't mind seeinghim develop a young QB over here.

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Pretty sure we offered the job to deFillipo last year and Eagles blocked him.  Anyway, the way Wentz has developed in his 2 seasons -- wouldn't mind seeinghim develop a young QB over here.

Yep. I was saying, between him and Bates..would be a good environment and staff of teachers for a young guy.

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Could be, but who knows when it comes to that guy?  He makes sh*t up all the time and acts like a 13 year old girl on Twitter.

But we are all talking about him, people are following him in twitter.  He is getting his clicks -- he is happy and NYDN is happy.

8 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Jamal Adams is kind of our version of him. Swiss Army Knife guy

Jenkins is a game changer.  Dude has more TDs than some skill players who have been in the league just as long.

Sure hope Adams turns out that good, he’s got a long way too go. 

Just now, Lith said:

But we are all talking about him, people are following him in twitter.  He is getting his clicks -- he is happy and NYDN is happy.

Oh yeah, for sure.  I mean, I get it.  I know why he does what he does.  I just don't agree with it.  It's slimey journalism.  It's not how I would conduct myself if I were in that business, but I guess that's why I wouldn't make "the big bucks" if I was.

Archived