Colin Cowherd: Cousins should avoid Jets

Patriot Killa

58 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

He played and was terrible. He shouldn't have been out there. That's my point. I'm not lifting blame off of him. He should have sat.

We were 8-3 at one point in the season with Brett Favre and knocked off a 10-0 team in their building. Was he vintage Favre? No. But to act like he wasn't good at all just isn't being fair. He was up and down. The Favre experiment didn't work out, but he had the team at 8-3 before it completely fell apart. Let's not act like he was horrendous week in and week out. That's simply not accurate.

he was mostly down but yes he was up and down.  once it got cold he tanked it, while he thrived in cold most of his career it really affected him later in his career. 

He didn't have the team at 8-3, the team was at 8-3 w/ him against an incredibly easy schedule.

If we keep Chad we easily win the division BUT Favre did lead to Rex and Sanchez and 2 of the greatest years in Jets history so in a way he did help.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather have $29M a year and a superbowl ring than $30M and no ring. Even if you look at it from just money, a superbowl winner equals a long post-playing career. Even Trent Dilfer was until very recently employed. Sidenote: his replacement was Rex Ryan so he may well be hired back.

On 2/23/2018 at 12:20 PM, #27TheDominator said:

Favre's playing streak didn't end until 2 years after he left the Jets.  **** that degenerate carpet bagger.

If Farve won a SB with the Jets, I bet you would have immediately developed an instant foot fetish and been kissing his toes of the bronze statue that would have been in placed in the city. He was a special player and Madden’s favorite QB. 

Archived