Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'll agree that Lizzie was totally lazy about it, but that's the point. He didn't try to create a narrative about "omg why was Pac the lynch with confirmed Town, must've been the noobs lol" like Nolder did.

All Lizzie did was follow up on a lead started by a dead townie. I never thought I'd say this, but Lizzie started from a place of fact rather than conjecture.

He was lazy because he hoped it was a "gotcha" where my guilt was self evident enough to not have to bother making a case.  Isn't that better as scum, not to have to bother with rational at all? And of course it was conjecture. The fact that he didn't elaborate on it doesn't make a difference at all to me. If you distill it down, both tried to use pac's posts as a rational for a day 2 lynch. Nolder was more verbose which made it clearer, but Lizzie was doing the same thing and imo was just as scummy due to the speed and gotcha nature of his case.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Stark, please don't converse with the homeless that wander in and out of here. We don't want them to give them reason to stay.

I only wanted to let it be known that I did not just post that out of "nowhere" 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kaylee said:

Official Day 3 Vote Count

Lizzie (4) - Ape, CTM, AVM, Brick

CTM  (4) - Lizzie, GATA, Spoot, JiF

Not Voting (5) - Ballin, JiF, Hess, Crusher, Stark

CTM AND LIZZIE ARE AT L-3

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch

you have JiF as voting for CTM and as Not Voting... fyi

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

He was lazy because he hoped it was a "gotcha" where my guilt was self evident enough to not have to bother making a case.  Isn't that better as scum, not to have to bother with rational at all? And of course it was conjecture. The fact that he didn't elaborate on it doesn't make a difference at all to me. If you distill it down, both tried to use pac's posts as a rational for a day 2 lynch. Nolder was more verbose which made it clearer, but Lizzie was doing the same thing and imo was just as scummy due to the speed and gotcha nature of his case.

No, this is where you are wrong. I'll post the order of events for Nolder's scum case to compare:

On 3/2/2018 at 4:45 PM, Nolder said:

I'm a little discombobulated let me do a little rereading.

I can't imagine Pac was a random kill with mod confirmed AVM in the game right?

^^Immediately starting it with conjecture about the NK.

On 3/2/2018 at 5:01 PM, Nolder said:

^^Quotes a **** load of Pac's posts.

On 3/2/2018 at 5:02 PM, Nolder said:

big-pile-of-shit.jpg

Just so you all know the multi quote limit is 50

^^Jokey lol

On 3/2/2018 at 5:03 PM, Nolder said:

^^Quotes the rest of Pac.

On 3/2/2018 at 5:03 PM, Nolder said:

Ok that's all Pac's posts this game.

On 3/2/2018 at 5:08 PM, Lizard King said:

Ok and what the **** conclusion do you draw from quoting him 50x or did you just paste that all to look busy 

^^Wow. This makes me feel 100% good about Lizzie. I will not vote him.

On 3/2/2018 at 5:09 PM, Nolder said:

Going through the posts it looks like he pushed on Brick a few times and one of his last posts before Day ended lists him as a suspect.

It could be that the scum team is all newbies with no one to guide them and panicked after losing BigO.

Seems reasonable to me anyway, what do you say Brick? Did your team panic kill Pac to save you?

Vote Brick

^^He doesn't refer to any specific interaction of Brick and Pac, just said that Pac "pushed on him a few times". And the rest is complete conjecture and utter bullsh*t from a Scum's mouth.

There is none of this bullsh*t conjecture evident in Lizzie's case. He refers to an actual post between CTM and Pac. These two cases are not  the same and it was 100% scummy to say so.

I'm not voting Brick either.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, this is where you are wrong. I'll post the order of events for Nolder's scum case to compare:

^^Immediately starting it with conjecture about the NK.

^^Quotes a **** load of Pac's posts.

^^Jokey lol

^^Quotes the rest of Pac.

^^Wow. This makes me feel 100% good about Lizzie. I will not vote him.

^^He doesn't refer to any specific interaction of Brick and Pac, just said that Pac "pushed on him a few times". And the rest is complete conjecture and utter bullsh*t from a Scum's mouth.

There is none of this bullsh*t conjecture evident in Lizzie's case. He refers to an actual post between CTM and Pac. These two cases are not  the same and it was 100% scummy to say so.

I'm not voting Brick either.

Disagree spoot, all i would have to do is find a single post of pac's that nolder quoted in which pac pushed on brick and nolders case becomes as factual as lizzie's. He was just more verbose which made him self easier to catch, he was dumber about it.

And mentally clearing anyone is stupid, what if Nolder made such a spectacle to do just that?

On 3/2/2018 at 5:08 PM, Lizard King said:

Ok and what the **** conclusion do you draw from quoting him 50x or did you just paste that all to look busy 

Okay, I want to highlight this post again from Lizzie, just in case it got lost among the other posts.

This is his response immediately after Nolder posted all of Pac's post.

This is a good look. I will not be voting Lizzie.

Okay, I want to highlight this post again from Lizzie, just in case it got lost among the other posts.

This is his response immediately after Nolder posted all of Pac's post.

This is a good look. I will not be voting Lizzie.

based off one post? ha.. off to the idiot pile with you too!

Got to admit...after reading that "gotcha" moment from CTM, it was pretty solid in the flow of the read and not as bad as trying to just read it in a vacuum. hahahaha

Unvote

For now just in case the train builds fast but that doesnt excuse his banter with Nold.  

Still reading...

Just now, BrickTamland said:

Ctm’s attempt to throw me under bus and lizards call out changed my mind

Townies don't mentally clear people, particularly off of one post. I knew when i said what I said that I was risking you voting me yet I said it anyway.

Sound like something scum would do?

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Disagree spoot, all i would have to do is find a single post of pac's that nolder quoted in which pac pushed on brick and nolders case becomes as factual as lizzie's. He was just more verbose which made him self easier to catch, he was dumber about it.

And mentally clearing anyone is stupid, what if Nolder made such a spectacle to do just that?

No, because you can't cherry pick Nolder's case after the fact. The fact remains that Nolder did not highlight anything in particular. Lizzie did highlight something. And you are intentionally trying to misrepresent that very thing.

We GOT you.

695ba28846a68c4c0dd4ebc56293f0d2.gif

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

No, because you can't cherry pick Nolder's case after the fact. The fact remains that Nolder did not highlight anything in particular. Lizzie did highlight something. And you are intentionally trying to misrepresent that very thing.

We GOT you.

695ba28846a68c4c0dd4ebc56293f0d2.gif

You got me like you got crusher, or for realz this time?

let me know

Yeah, and I'm thinking I was wrong.

And I can say that.

yet here you are today, again unequivocally asserting you caught scum and now adding in unequivicolly refusing to vote for 2 other players.. seemingly unable to retain what you say you just learned yesterday

Did you at least try to read and understand? I know it's a lot to take in, but I don't want you to vote just because you're told to.

why talk him out of it? his best chance of learning is by making mistakes. 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

yet here you are today, again unequivocally asserting you caught scum and now adding in unequivicolly refusing to vote for 2 other players.. seemingly unable to retain what you say you just learned yesterday

Obviously, if I'm wrong, I'll reconsider my stance on Lizzie and Brick, but for today, I don't see myself voting them. I want you, baby.

Now gimme those long, matted pubes of yours, so's I can knit a noose outta them.

Obviously, if I'm wrong, I'll reconsider my stance on Lizzie and Brick, but for today, I don't see myself voting them. I want you, baby.

Now gimme those long, matted pubes of yours, so's I can knit a noose outta them.

You are wrong on me, I think you are wrong on lizzie and you are wrong to clear Brick, but i don't see any reason to be suspicious of him