Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I see absolutely no reason for Lizzie to do that as either alignment, but the bottom line is that it is not pro-Town to do so, and you don't get to walk away from stupidity such as that.

vote Lizzie

LOL and I was just on your 100% can't vote pile. You're having quite the game.

14 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

The only narrative being built here is by you. You skim the game, cherry pick a couple of posts, and then case me.

When you lie, like this, to tell a story of how I’m im playing, in order to discredit me... it tells me you’re scum.

i don’t need to read every post. I know what lying looks like. I know what manipulation feels like. Im a better player when I’m not scrutinizing every word. I just react this way, and myt instincts are usually great.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

When you lie, like this, to tell a story of how I’m im playing, in order to discredit me... it tells me you’re scum.

i don’t need to read every post. I know what lying looks like. I know what manipulation feels like. Im a better player when I’m not scrutinizing every word. I just react this way, and myt instincts are usually great.

Please, instinctive one, go back and quote what exactly I'm doing to build a narrative.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Just sat down for a minute to catch up. Read from the start of day. Quickly albeit but I really don't see the case on CTM. I feel worse about GATA the way she jumped off Lizzies train directly onto CTM's. With a quickness!  Not a good look. vote gata

Please revert to me and CTM's on going whatever you want to call it. 

I still think Lizzie is scum but I've also thought CTM was scum.

CTM said I was a part of his "scum list" even with no proof on me.

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

Please, instinctive one, go back and quote what exactly I'm doing to build a narrative.

This is how scum defends. Making it an exercise in proving, do that one deflection after another can be hurled.

I accused Nolder of narrative. I accused you of trying to spark a new lynch, of several people, while Nolder was on the block. 

Youre leaning toward narrative in the post I just quoted, but that’s a peripheral ping. My case was stated during Nolders lynch. His alignment validated my hypothesis.

Just now, GATA said:

Yes, if I'm alive tomorrow you are who I intend to vote right now. Lots can change by tomorrow but you and Lizzie were my top 2 scum candidates coming into today.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

This is how scum defends. Making it an exercise in proving, do that one deflection after another can be hurled.

I accused Nolder of narrative. I accused you of trying to spark a new lynch, of several people, while Nolder was on the block. 

Youre leaning toward narrative in the post I just quoted, but that’s a peripheral ping. My case was stated during Nolders lynch. His alignment validated my hypothesis.

Boy, who didn't see this coming. "I don't need to prove myself guys, I'll just fling poo around."

Bolded: I asked about ONE person, fcknut. You can't count, that's not my fault.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Yes, if I'm alive tomorrow you are who I intend to vote right now. Lots can change by tomorrow but you and Lizzie were my top 2 scum candidates coming into today.

Exactly based on nothing. 

I've been upfront about everything. 

I even called out Lizzie before all you's decided to hop on this train. 

But you voting for me based on Nada makes no sense.

Just now, Stark said:

the uber defensive arguments just don't feel like someone who is trying to convince someone of their "innocence".

VOTE LIZZIE

Ape has been stringing together an innacurate story about me for the last day and I have not felt like giving in to it.

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

The switch was almost instant. Just seemed very strange. I honestly haven't read you or interacted with much with you so ...Hi Im Crushlove.

Just now, The Crusher said:

The switch was almost instant. Just seemed very strange. I honestly haven't read you or interacted with much with you so ...Hi Im Crushlove.

Hi be my guest :) in re-reading all of my interactions with each of the accused.

Then, we can sit and chitchat

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

I really need to read up on GATA. But that switch to you from Lizzy just so quick.  Like she was waiting to get off Lizzie. Almost instant.

Just now, The Crusher said:

I really need to read up on GATA. But that switch to you from Lizzy just so quick.  Like she was waiting to get off Lizzie. Almost instant.

Crush...they are going to string me up...and that idiot Ape is leading the charge with BS narrative.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

thought it was quick too. also Brick switching to CTM

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I was voting for him since the day before I never changed my vote till he actually started interacting and not just asking everyone to hand him ideas.

22 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

My comments about the current state of the game were posted earlier, and still hold. No need to be redundant, just like there’s no need for you to play town participation Shepherd.

21 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I don't like that people be trying to derail Nolder's train. He's scum, after all. Why don't people want to lynch scum? 

21 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Lizzie's vote is on Nolder, yet he's trying to direct traffic to other candidates... asking townie A what they think of townie B, do it enough and spark a fire, let townie A lead the momentum shift, lynch townie B, the blame townie A for derailing Nolder's train to lynch a townie.

Scum tactics 101.

Nolder and Lizmath are tethered. I don't like to tether, but sometimes it's blatant. If one is scum, so likely is the other.

My case on Lizzie. I say nothing about narratives here. He was pinging all over the place and I clear pointed out each instance.

Just now, GATA said:

Exactly based on nothing. 

I've been upfront about everything. 

I even called out Lizzie before all you's decided to hop on this train. 

But you voting for me based on Nada makes no sense.

jftr, i've given 2 things. 1) The vote edit that felt like it was part of a coordinate bus on bigO 2) the idea that your play feels coached a bit, terminology and what not (if not btw, I will apologize and give you all the credit in the world)

Lastly your willingness to jump on the top trains is suspect as well.

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

in her defense, she was voting me several other times so I wasn't surprised by that

Lizzie basically outed himself I. His defense. If it wasn’t obvious before, it’s terribly obvious now.

he flips scum I’d look at ctm or brick as the next lynch (Nolder went out of his way D1 to push that odd brick and all noobs scum team theory)

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Lizzie basically outed himself I. His defense. If it wasn’t obvious before, it’s terribly obvious now.

he flips scum I’d look at ctm or brick as the next lynch (Nolder went out of his way D1 to push that odd brick and all noobs scum team theory)

but spoot cleared brick d

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

jftr, i've given 2 things. 1) The vote edit that felt like it was part of a coordinate bus on bigO 2) the idea that your play feels coached a bit, terminology and what not (if not btw, I will apologize and give you all the credit in the world)

LOL I'm not ending any trains but I have been mid to starting these trains. 

image.png

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

giphy.gif

• Sympathy 3

10 minutes ago, GATA said:

I was voting for him since the day before I never changed my vote till he actually started interacting and not just asking everyone to hand him ideas.

I have to go look. Its what I noticed. Not a lot of time to play right now. But i will get to it later tonight or tomorrow.

• Sympathy 1