MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get that no townie wants to get lynched today.  But today has been a good opportunity to see how people would react to the idea of them getting lynched, and Smash was easily the worst response. 

Granted, he gets angry easily, but everyone else in the game, aside from Brick (no response to date and I don't expect one), has responded in the way I'd expect a townie to respond.  That stands out. 

I'm only willing to tinfoil myself into the idea that scum shot their teammate's BPV off if Smash and GATA end up town.  I'm really only willing to lynch one of those 2 today, and probably would only be willing to lynch the other the next day.

CTM, Crusher....if you guys are scum, you played amazing, and deserve the win.

I'll only really be pissed if Brick ends up the last scum.  Not for the move itself, which would be brilliant, but because he's been so obstinate in not helping out even a little bit. 

On 3/15/2018 at 5:10 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Pro-Town vote.  Will not be voting you this game unless you confess that you are scum. 

Back in the day when me and 80 were briefly besties.?

On 3/15/2018 at 9:08 PM, CTM said:

I'm sure I'm going to regret saying this in about 30 pages but I'm glad you're back! Not the same without you. 

And get better!

Sounds legit like someone who is not communicating separately via a separate chat.

On 3/16/2018 at 9:49 AM, The Crusher said:

Yes. But that post you made is one of those playing without playing post. Now at this stage of the game your best defense would be calling it a joke.

Yet, that’s what scum does when they put their toe into the game before they jump into the coldness of being scum in a game where 75% of the players  wants to find and hang you. Even your own team will back stab you and bus you to your own lynching if you mess up and get caught. 

The scum QT is a big fat lie. Nobody in it cares about you. They just want to make it to end game . You might be better off and just give yourself up and save yourself a lot of trouble. I promise you a quick and easy death. 

Much to do abbout very little. But crush could just be hunting

On 3/16/2018 at 4:27 PM, CTM said:

^ townie post

Im down with ctm as town

On 3/16/2018 at 11:34 PM, GATA said:

80 says dunno and Pac claims scum but we’re out here trying to lynch the sick man.

sounds about mafia to me. 

Unvote 

Vote PAC 

This is in protection of spootster. Semi suspicious

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Crusher and I have Smash as our # 1 right now.  CTM has Smash as his # 2.  Saying everyone is 100 % on you is inaccurate. 

My whole thing is this if Smash turns out to be town . I'm next in line and you guys aren't bothering looking into Brick that's all.

I'm willing to vote Smash if that means finding scum but I'm not willing to vote for him if this will later come back on me and you guys aren't reading anything I put out.

5 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Back in the day when me and 80 were briefly besties.?

Sounds legit like someone who is not communicating separately via a separate chat.

Much to do abbout very little. But crush could just be hunting

Im down with ctm as town

This is in protection of spootster. Semi suspicious

Thanks buddy.  Btw I kept my word.  Haven't voted you....yet.  Want to claim scum?  :)

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

My whole thing is this if Smash turns out to be town . I'm next in line and you guys aren't bothering looking into Brick that's all.

I'm willing to vote Smash if that means finding scum but I'm not willing to vote for him if this will later come back on me and you guys aren't reading anything I put out.

A lot can happen between now and then.  Just keep playing. 

I think there's a good chance Smash is the last scum, and this will all be moot.  But even if it isn't, we lynch you, Brick is really the last scum, they still have to get a successful NK both of the next 2 nights in order for them to get the win. 

So there's a chance we have 2 more days after this one to keep talking this out. 

And GATA, it's not that we're unwilling to look at Brick.  It's that it's kind of hard to believe that scum shot their own teammate's BPV off just to put town into a tailspin.

Meanwhile, Brick has been playing fast and loose all game.  Those are the same reasons I've been unwilling to vote you.  A rookie scum trying to stave off the entire town as the last scum player left....I would think a new player would be playing a bit scared.  Neither you nor Brick have come off that way.  I can't speak for everyone, but that's an additional reason I'm not following you onto Brick....yet.

I still think Brick is scum everything I posted yesterday just made the story clear to me I can be wrong.

The only thing I see on smash is what I quoted yesterday and being MIA.

For those reasons I'll vote him but my gut is saying Brick

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm all in on Smash today.  Not moving my vote.

If wrong, at least we'll get the chance to re-calibrate a bit.  I really just don't see how any of the rest of you can be scum....

This doesn't strike you as AtE crap?

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

This doesn't strike you as AtE crap?

It might be, but Smash was the first to play the AtE crap.  I expect it more out of a veteran player as a strategy.  Unless Hess told GATA to do it, I don't see it as a rookie scum player move. 

I can't stress enough why I think the rookie scum card is important to consider here.  I just don't think this day would be this hard if a rookie were the last scum.  It doesn't how matter how much your teammates coach you, it's just really hard to fake being a townie when you've never been scum before, and have barely played the game at all overall.

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It might be, but Smash was the first to play the AtE crap.  I expect it more out of a veteran player as a strategy.  Unless Hess told GATA to do it, I don't see it as a rookie scum player move. 

I can't stress enough why I think the rookie scum card is important to consider here.  I just don't think this day would be this hard if a rookie were the last scum.  It doesn't how matter how much your teammates coach you, it's just really hard to fake being a townie when you've never been scum before, and have barely played the game at all overall.

Maybe, or you slapdicks were always going to be hesitant to vote the chicky. She's Crusher with smaller boobs

23 minutes ago, CTM said:

Maybe, or you slapdicks were always going to be hesitant to vote the chicky. She's Crusher with smaller boobs

Don't put me in that category.  You know I've consistently had her in my top 2 today.  

I'm giving both her and Brick the same benefit of the doubt.  That all goes out the window if Smash flips town.  

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Don't put me in that category.  You know I've consistently had her in my top 2 today.  

I'm giving both her and Brick the same benefit of the doubt.  That all goes out the window if Smash flips town.  

OK, what are your thoughts on how she opened the previous day tho?

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Day opens and Gata votes crusher

crusher responds

brick votes hes

gata jumps quickly and with minimal explanation to hess

hess says gata is scum

crusher responds to gata confused by her vote switching..

To me this whole thing looks like Gata trying to get behind smash for the crusher lynch but being wary of a hess quick lynch.

We saw 80 was talking about voting Hess during night and then Brick opens with a Hess vote, that puts Hess at l-2 based on stated intentions so her awkward bus makes sense there. Further it makes it less likely for 80 to vote and put hess at l-1, giving time for smash to arrive and case crusher. I doubt this latter thing was  considered but it is a side benefit

I know i am supposed to be looking at crusher and smash here but this really jumps out to me.

Her move to Hess was indeed weird, but it could have been some OMGUS for Hess voting her two days in a row.  GATA has been a heavy OMGUS player from the jump here.

She did vote Brick the previous day too, so she's been consistent there at least in thinking he might be scum.  She's stubbornly sat on him most of the game.  

Granted, the mere fact that Hess voted GATA two days in a row is a pretty big deal in hindsight.  No matter how unpredictable Hess seems to be, he's consistent in this one area:  As scum, he busses harder and more often than just about any player in all of JN Mafia outside of perhaps myself.  

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Her move to Hess was indeed weird, but it could have been some OMGUS for Hess voting her two days in a row.  GATA has been a heavy OMGUS player from the jump here.

She did vote Brick the previous day too, so she's been consistent there at least in thinking he might be scum.  She's stubbornly sat on him most of the game.  

It was so unnatural and rushed, nor was there a hint of a reason. If it was omgus it would've been after Hess called her scum a few posts later 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

It was so unnatural and rushed, nor was there a hint of a reason. If it was omgus it would've been after Hess called her scum a few posts later 

Hess voted her the day before too though.  He was the lone voter on her.  

Archived