MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

My point Crush is I know you spent time casing me but in all honesty that's all you did. Im not the whole game lots of other things happened for you to just cite casing me as you're activity

Ive played the entire game minus the Hess lynch. You are literally accusing me of what I accused you of. You trying to turn my points on you back on me. Here something for you vote smash.  

If you are town then you are truly awful at this game.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before I came back from Montreal I was -1 you were all sure I was scum.

Even coming back I went into 2nd place. 

If I can get some loot for the lack of reading you guys have done on me I am totally with it.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

It's not the same because he said it try to persuade ppl into thinking that I am scum. 

I'm saying it because I want money. TOTES DIFF

Yes totally different, I stand corrected 

Oy vey

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I will read it , but dude I never said I thought you were bending reality, Smash is essentially accusing you of it so I said I would check if that is true or not. 

That is reasonable, no?

Smash is basically tossing the case I put on him back on me. I already voted Smash do what you like,.  But my case is exactly like it happened. I bent nothing. Im done with Smash.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Smash is basically tossing the case I put on him back on me. I already voted Smash do what you like,.  But my case is exactly like it happened. I bent nothing. Im done with Smash.

I will read the case and then hammer smash if he's fos. 

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I wasn't missing for Ape and Hess now was I ? I know I didnt vote Hess because of the speed that train took at the end but I was there playing a part . 

Like I said I don't play the RL excuse sh*t like some others have here and I NEVER argued the point you made about me being out for a game day but since you kept bringing it up until I wanted to puke ......

I said you disappeared. I posted a gif from the Warriors. You did dissapear. You want me to go count the number of pages you missed?

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Before I came back from Montreal I was -1 you were all sure I was scum.

Even coming back I went into 2nd place. 

If I can get some loot for the lack of reading you guys have done on me I am totally with it.

my god women nobody paying you nothing.. lol, first time i've seen somebody demand cash to be lynched

Still down to lynch Smash.  If Smash flips town, Crusher will have some explaining to do, and will be forced to take a stand on other players.

If Smash is right about Crusher he really shouldn't be fighting his lynch this much.  There's no reason why we can't get this right on the final day (or 2).  

Just now, The Crusher said:

I said you disappeared. I posted a gif from the Warriors. You did dissapear. You want me to go count the number of pages you missed?

once again I never argued that point ...what bothered me was your case was weak and you kept pointing to the fact I disappeared over and over and over

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Still down to lynch Smash.  If Smash flips town, Crusher will have some explaining to do, and will be forced to take a stand on other players.

If Smash is right about Crusher he really shouldn't be fighting his lynch this much.  There's no reason why we can't get this right on the final day (or 2).  

yes and you will be doing all of that on the last day Good Luck . You want to use my lynch to get info and you think it wont bring up other issues then get it over with already. I think I made all the points I possibly can. When I flip town good luck defending that vote.

On 3/28/2018 at 11:09 PM, Smashmouth said:

10 or 20 pages ago before the sh*t show I voted Ape

I continue to vote Ape

This is when you came back. Still voting Ape. Lets see the last time you posted. To this point you still did not a think but the fence sitting on Nolder Pac and the case on Ape. 10 - 20 pages ago in your own words. Yet you tell me you didn;t miss anything?

On 3/30/2018 at 9:06 AM, The Crusher said:

Comes in banters and uses CTM as a reason to get off PAC and switch to Nolder. Stll No game play. Still no scum hunting. Post below is the insightful post of CTMs Smash agrees with. 

This is page 29.

This post is accurate, went back and looked and nothing really game related from Smash until he agreed with my post. Not really condeming of smash but accurate

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

once again I never argued that point ...what bothered me was your case was weak and you kept pointing to the fact I disappeared over and over and over

Well Im not unvoting you. Man up and vote yourself. If your town I will put the first vote on myself tomorrow.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

This post is accurate, went back and looked and nothing really game related from Smash until he agreed with my post. Not really condeming of smash but accurate

I said. He literally did nothing but fence sit on the two inactives then voted Ape. He is the one misrepresenting not me.

On 3/30/2018 at 9:11 AM, The Crusher said:

Read this exchange. They are both town but he votes Pac. 

*Everyone playing needs to read this* please 

accurate, but Nolder in particular was being a dick. Don't mind the nolder vote tbh, but nothing wrong with Crusher's retelling here

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This is when you came back. Still voting Ape. Lets see the last time you posted. To this point you still did not a think but the fence sitting on Nolder Pac and the case on Ape. 10 - 20 pages ago in your own words. Yet you tell me you didn;t miss anything?

Ok since you are pointing fingers other than casing me for 3/4 of the game what else did you offer ? Did you scum hunt anyone ? Oh PAC as town forgot that one and blow a gasket with Nolder which I had no issue with BTW but honestly nothing else 

On 3/23/2018 at 2:45 PM, Pac said:

Not moving from smash.  Best bet for scum.  Might as well lynch me because my activity level ain't picking up any time soon.

On 3/23/2018 at 3:15 PM, Smashmouth said:

Now that I'm thinking about this more I'm actually leaning toward PAC being scum thinking he can get away with the "I'm Scum" crap for the same reasons others have given for not voting him. If Pac does turn up scum I'm going to seriously look at those not voting him as possible suspects. We shall see.

On 3/30/2018 at 9:15 AM, The Crusher said:

Look at this little switch after Pac calls him scum . This is his justification for the vote change back to Pac. Little Omgus, little fear mothering. So far no scum hunting at all. This is page 30. 

Crusher referring to the 2 posts above, again, totally accurate portrayel of what went down. Last post even pings a bit

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Ok since you are pointing fingers other than casing me for 3/4 of the game what else did you offer ? Did you scum hunt anyone ? Oh PAC as town forgot that one and blow a gasket with Nolder which I had no issue with BTW but honestly nothing else 

I beat the living shit out of Stark early game. But you were too busy doing nothing then to notice?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

@Smashmouth  .. this is goign to take forever, why don't you point me at where you feel crusher misrepresented what happenned because up till now he's just quoting history and I'm getting bored

I made an entire page of posts just go look and see if they are accurate. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

@Smashmouth  .. this is goign to take forever, why don't you point me at where you feel crusher misrepresented what happenned because up till now he's just quoting history and I'm getting bored

That my point. Smash never tried to explain himself. He went right to saying I misrepresented it. I didn't.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

you mean town stark ?

Yes. Town Stark. How was I suppose to know he was town. i scum hunt. Sometimes I catch townies. Too bad. But we aren; supposed to be talking about that. We are talking about how I did nothing for 3/4 of the game casing you. I cased you once by the way, rest was discussion.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

where?

I did make a mistake later mistaken an 80 read list for Smash. I admitted it. But that was well well after my case. My case is basically the history channel. If Smash tried to say it meant nothing it would be a better argument. But he attacked it and said I misrepresented it. I did not.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I did make a mistake later mistaken an 80 read list for Smash. I admitted it. But that was well well after my case. My case is basically the history channel. If Smash tried to say it meant nothing it would be a better argument. But he attacked it and said I misrepresented it. I did not.

yes i remember that

On 3/30/2018 at 9:45 AM, Smashmouth said:

how could PAC be my teammate as scum if he flipped town when he died !!!  LOL Crush this argument is horrible .

I said BOOM after PAC was lynched and before he flipped Town so I'm not sure what in the hell your getting at but you are trying to manipulate timelines and thats a really scummy practice and will get you lynched

On 3/30/2018 at 9:49 AM, Smashmouth said:

Folks there's your timeline so its obvious Crush is making crap up . He claimed I cased my teammate PAC (who flipped town) and said BOOM after his flip when I obviously said BOOM long before the death scene. 

PAC did not become scum until later when 80 Shot him.

On 3/30/2018 at 9:58 AM, Smashmouth said:

So when PAC comes back after getting new life as Scum whats the first thing he does ? He votes Smash. In the first post I quoted you can See Crusher making the point Nolder vs Smash vs Pac yet he was sating just yesterday that I was in a Gambit with the Ape from day 1.

Crushers entire argument is filled with Flaws, Contradictions and Lies it seems pretty obvious.

On 3/30/2018 at 10:47 AM, Smashmouth said:

Yes I know all of that as stated in my posts ...what Im asking you is why after the first death when Pac flipped twon were you saying we were teammates ? As stated in your posts using the Boom reference

@CTM you can follow these posts 

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

you admitted it when I called your ass on it .... left that part out eh ?

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes. Town Stark. How was I suppose to know he was town. i scum hunt. Sometimes I catch townies. Too bad. But we aren; supposed to be talking about that. We are talking about how I did nothing for 3/4 of the game casing you. I cased you once by the way, rest was discussion.

Question, besides Smash (BTW I went back and read your case and I get the case more-so-now) 

Do you feel anything about CTM or 80?

I read the whole death scene and I guess Brick can't stab himself in the back if he would be the last scum only if there were 2.

Archived