MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hess voted her the day before too though.  He was the lone voter on her.  

Right, but why switch that quickly off crusher, after brick votes hess and while responding to crusher. And just before Hess emerges to call her scum.

It just doesn't seem natural and that is the best thing I have to go on frankly. Will look more closely at smash though, gimme an hour or so

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And GATA, it's not that we're unwilling to look at Brick.  It's that it's kind of hard to believe that scum shot their own teammate's BPV off just to put town into a tailspin.

Meanwhile, Brick has been playing fast and loose all game.  Those are the same reasons I've been unwilling to vote you.  A rookie scum trying to stave off the entire town as the last scum player left....I would think a new player would be playing a bit scared.  Neither you nor Brick have come off that way.  I can't speak for everyone, but that's an additional reason I'm not following you onto Brick....yet.

To be fair Hess did skip a nigtkill last game as scum to throw the town off. You had quick nights and I wasnt there for it. 100% Mess Station So never know. 

I'm all in on Smash today.  Not moving my vote.

If wrong, at least we'll get the chance to re-calibrate a bit.  I really just don't see how any of the rest of you can be scum....

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Unvote 

Vote Smash

Man o man Gata has a very strong history of following with a quickness. In just

two games!!

I'm all in on Smash today.  Not moving my vote.

If wrong, at least we'll get the chance to re-calibrate a bit.  I really just don't see how any of the rest of you can be scum....

you're wrong 100 % and to be quite honest I can't wait to see how you guys will **** up the last vote as well . You contradict things you said earlier and I'm pretty sure there's nothing I can do at this point so Ill just sit and watch. good luck town.

At this point I really don't care what you call this post I'm all played out and that's the truth I have nothing left to offer

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you're wrong 100 % and to be quite honest I can't wait to see how you guys will **** up the last vote as well . You contradict things you said earlier and I'm pretty sure there's nothing I can do at this point so Ill just sit and watch. good luck town.

At this point I really don't care what you call this post I'm all played out and that's the truth I have nothing left to offer

You're so bitter dude.  Hoping we f*ck up and shaming us is not townie behavior.  Everyone has played well, so finding the last scum has been difficult.  Just because we landed on you doesn't mean we deserve to lose if we're wrong.  We're guaranteed to have at least one more day phase so you need to be playing to the finish rather than taking your ball and going home.  We've talked out this day heavily.  People aren't sure who to lynch.  That can lead to mistakes. 

You've been all over the place on who we should lynch today.  First it was Crusher, then it was GATA or CTM, then it was back to Crusher.  If we're so wrong about you, help us figure out who the last scum is. 

If we do decide to lynch you, at least be helpful in leading us toward the correct scum tomorrow.  And don't give me any BS how you've said it's obviously Crusher all along.  After a re-read you determined he was cleaner. 

So if you're allowed to waffle on who scum is, surely we can be forgiven for potentially getting it wrong today. 

15 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Not buying this, ape called you names and appeared to be trying to trigger you.. and you handled it cool as a cucumber. Now you catch a vote from 80 and it's temper tantrum time? Makes no sense smash

For the love of god if you are town get it together.

On 3/28/2018 at 5:37 PM, GATA said:

Question, if scum killed Pac a fellow scum and 80 confirmed killing Pac is 80 scum?

This almost too clueless to be coached.

On 3/28/2018 at 5:41 PM, CTM said:

Wtf is this one talking about 

Excellent question

On 3/28/2018 at 6:19 PM, GATA said:

In NK aren't only scum allowed to Vote?

This sounds more coached.

On 3/28/2018 at 6:22 PM, The Crusher said:

If your scum this may be the greatest single play of all time.

i was right. Truly giving me pause on GATA

On 3/28/2018 at 6:37 PM, Integrity28 said:

No, scum choose a nk target. Other roles like SK (3rd party non-town), or Vigilante (town) can also have NK ability.

Ape offers an answer directly with no sarcasm. Planned?  Hard to say.

On 3/28/2018 at 6:48 PM, CTM said:

The Chiquita who picked up the gane almost too quickly last game is now completely clueless, not sure I'm buying 

Could not agree more with this. 100%

Most of smash's topical posts hess day

opens with fat man vote

On 3/29/2018 at 6:56 PM, Smashmouth said:

I still see Crusher as Scum 

Vote Crusher

out of Gata and Hess Im leaning Hess

hess says he can vote smash

On 3/29/2018 at 7:18 PM, HessStation said:

I could probably vote you too

smash responds

On 3/29/2018 at 7:48 PM, Smashmouth said:

you can go for it big boy

hess is at l-2 and smash is asking me to explain my case on gata.. fine at the moment but looks suspect given hess alignment

On 3/29/2018 at 7:54 PM, Smashmouth said:

@CTM I saw you and Gata going at it a bit what struck you as her being scum ? I would like to re-read from that moment on

think he's explaining case on crusher who accused him of gambit, not an umportant post

On 3/29/2018 at 11:06 PM, Smashmouth said:

Not really In the beginning of the game my focus was on the 80 PAC argument . If you remember my Vote was on PAc for a while. While I was dealing with that in my head I just noticed the Ape not really having much to say not in volume of posts but the content itself but I waited and continued to watch him and it really didn't change much I just didn't see the usual Ape passion. When I made a note of this in game with a vote on Ape you Jumped in to defend the Ape and I thought I made it clear my problem was with content not volume which led me to believe you were in some way affiliated with thew Ape. There is in no way a gambit and for you to suggest that without much basis and by saying I was on the Ape from day one continues to ping in a negative way.

here he's responding to my gata case and agreeing with me

On 3/29/2018 at 11:10 PM, Smashmouth said:

Yes I remember that post and I was about to make a post that you were over reacting but I pulled back on posting it. But now that you show me what happened last game it makes a little more sense to me. Yes it does Imply

responding to 80's set up speculation

On 3/29/2018 at 11:13 PM, Smashmouth said:

14 players with a cop a vig so also a possible Doc that's pretty role'd up for just 3 scum. I would lean 4 

responding to 80 about vig claim

On 3/29/2018 at 11:14 PM, Smashmouth said:

yes because everyone of us are impatient maniacs

this is like ape, where someone who has to know the freaken answer plays dumb and asks a question. at this point in the game is had just happenned

On 3/29/2018 at 11:18 PM, Smashmouth said:

Did anyone else die the night PAC SCUM was killed by 80's shot  ? @Jetsfan80

this is his point about 80 gambit

On 3/29/2018 at 11:22 PM, Smashmouth said:

ever consider mafia on mafia death to clear 80 ? I say this because PAC was not very much involved as town or scum so with him going to the scum team he could have said kill me off claim vig and skate to victory. Just something for discussion

he's throwing cold water on hess lynch

On 3/29/2018 at 11:29 PM, Smashmouth said:

I don't think we should lynch Hess just yet..... I still like Crush love scumster for his Ape defense which hes still spewing crap about which didn't make much sense. he claimed I was on Ape from day 1 and I certainly was not I was after PAC and 80 early with their back and forth and my vote was on Pac, Im also taking another look at 80 for reasons I stated above 

a little back and forth about tin foil hat theory on 80, decide not to take it seriously and he redirects back to crusher

On 3/29/2018 at 11:34 PM, Smashmouth said:

hehe 80 you are great bro its feelers man no stone un-turned can't say it makes no sense to persue as town but as scum you're reaction is on point me thinks. I still like Crush love more 

casing crusher again

On 3/29/2018 at 11:35 PM, Smashmouth said:

He accused me of the gambit but he failed to go back and look to see I was not on Ape early at all. I jumped on Ape late and went hard after him. Why would Crush point at gambit and not do his homework ?

crusher again

On 3/29/2018 at 11:43 PM, Smashmouth said:

Crush we talked about the last game and you're early defense of Ape it was not much of a case for me but since I  kept on you with a slight bit of pressure you started hitting me with Gambit crap ...Its that gambit talk that keeps pushing me in you're direction. Why claim I had a gambit with Ape and not go back and look to see or confirm ? I didnt get started on my Ape case until much later and also you claim I was on Ape from the very beginning.

Edited for incoherance

this is when we were dsicussing 2 bpv claims, he basically says well if there's 2 80 must be scum which suppoorts hess claim

On 3/29/2018 at 11:50 PM, Smashmouth said:

@CTM @Jetsfan80

Just so your aware 80 the more BPV's I see the more I think the scum team might have had an extra shot of some sort which would lean the scumdar more in your direction ...just sayin

back to the 80 gambit

On 3/29/2018 at 11:51 PM, Smashmouth said:

unless like I just said the scum team had a shot and 80 shot scum Pac to coast to the end ..the real Gambit

again throwing cold water on hess lynch

On 3/29/2018 at 11:58 PM, Smashmouth said:

Has Hess said anything that was even remotely truthful ? He does this stuff a lot as town

arguing that there could be 2 BPV's... again support hess claim

On 3/29/2018 at 11:59 PM, Smashmouth said:

we have to think Lizzie in these cases and say maybe Lizzie overestimated the power of a Godfather and over roled the game

back to 80 gambit

On 3/30/2018 at 12:05 AM, Smashmouth said:

well I stand by the Idea that if 80 actually did have a one time mafia power to kill then PAC was a masterful target and I could easily see PAC suggesting that due to his lack of play and attention to the game. With others coming out claiming BPV it makes total sense that there would be a one time shot by scum.

i vote hess, and he is confused if hess is dead

On 3/30/2018 at 12:06 AM, Smashmouth said:

was that a hammer or did 80 unvote earlier ?

same as above

On 3/30/2018 at 12:07 AM, Smashmouth said:

nope 80 unvoted

i answer he's not hammered 

On 3/30/2018 at 12:08 AM, CTM said:

right, so he's not hammered?

smash finally agrees

On 3/30/2018 at 12:09 AM, Smashmouth said:

oh NM so Hess still at L-1 no use having to wait for some outlandish reveal if someone is convinced hes scum

one more time directs away from hess

On 3/30/2018 at 12:10 AM, Smashmouth said:

I have 3 players Im juggling 

In order of scumminess

Crusher

Mess

80 hammers and this is reponse

On 3/30/2018 at 12:11 AM, Smashmouth said:

oh well 80 just made up our minds

In retrospect there is a lot of subtle attempt to move town off of hess.  Hess being a RB is the most powerful scum role so there's good reason to not sacrifice him. In retrospect, brick was gun ho about killing hess, feel even better about him.

Definitely willing to lynch smash today now

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This almost too clueless to be coached.

Excellent question

This sounds more coached.

i was right. Truly giving me pause on GATA

Ape offers an answer directly with no sarcasm. Planned?  Hard to say.

Could not agree more with this. 100%

lmao, i'm coming around on Smash just as Crush is coming around on Gata.. haha

Her move to Hess was indeed weird, but it could have been some OMGUS for Hess voting her two days in a row.  GATA has been a heavy OMGUS player from the jump here.

She did vote Brick the previous day too, so she's been consistent there at least in thinking he might be scum.  She's stubbornly sat on him most of the game.  

WOW so you guys are going to overlook the fact he voted for me because I called him out on flip flopping the SK Sh!T. 

You guys think I was like oh look I'm voting for him because he's voting for me.

I would have also voted for CTM he's been voting for me all game.

I would have also done that to JiF on the beginning. I voted for JIF because he was super reacty after. 

And GATA's self vote might have been somewhat of a recognition that she's likely to get lynched, whether it's today or tomorrow.  I can possibly see her being resigned scum.  Though she's just as likely frustrated town.   

And yea I'm frustrated I go away for 3 days and no one bothers reading me.

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

And yea I'm frustrated I go away for 3 days and no one bothers reading me.

We've been reading plenty of your posts the last several days.  Can't blame us for picking out the things we found interesting.  I'll look back at Hess' interactions with you.  Usually I don't put much stock into his votes or his reasons for doing so, because he's usually just babbling without meaning when it comes to his vote patterns/reasons.  

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Is it possible that Gata and Smash are scum? 2 emo's 2 many lol

I'm not emo I just feel like I'm talking to walls.

Every game I learn something new, this game I learned the less I say the more credible I'd be.

Last game I learned the more congestion the harder it is to go back and read thoroughly.

Next game I'm going to pull a Brick and just come out for the lynchings.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We've been reading plenty of your posts the last several days.  Can't blame us for picking out the things we found interesting.  I'll look back at Hess' interactions with you.  Usually I don't put much stock into his votes or his reasons for doing so, because he's usually just babbling without meaning when it comes to his vote patterns/reasons.  

My problem with you guys is that when you do the look back at things you don't go back and  see what happened.

Don't just go oh she voted for him cause he voted for her because that's a lie.

I pressed him twice and he refused to answer. 

Here are some of the key interactions surrounding Hess' fake SK claim.  

Some of this is redundant, as CTM brought some of these up before.  But I specifically wanted to address the Hess vote on GATA.  

On 3/29/2018 at 8:00 AM, HessStation said:

That's my guess I shot pac and the vig. I was gonna leave him alone bc i was rooting for him

On 3/29/2018 at 8:06 AM, CTM said:

What's with all the bs fake claims? 

On 3/29/2018 at 8:13 AM, CTM said:

80 has claimed doc,  vig and now cop.. He's clearly full of sh*t

You just claimed to have shot pac and the vig (I'm assuming you meant to say you are vig though) 

Clearly 1 of you is lying, and 80 is most clearly lying g due to the other claims.. However I'm  not sure the timing or reasoning of your counter makes sense. If 80 is a sk as you claim, he still shot pac. 

On 3/29/2018 at 8:18 AM, HessStation said:

? Where did I say he couldn't have shot PAC? I was assuming SK, which is why I was leaving him alone 

^^^ CTM was the first to react 

On 3/29/2018 at 8:53 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

I kind of assumed Hess is f*cking around too. 

^^^ Hess and GATA liked this post. 

On 3/29/2018 at 9:24 AM, Smashmouth said:

wise ass

I thought I said something about that nonsense a few pages back as well

^^^ He didn't.  Only when prompted does he say anything. 

On 3/29/2018 at 9:28 AM, Smashmouth said:

crusher wanted my opinion on this fiasco and from my past experience Hess is ******* around and 80 is telling the truth. Now that being said Hess ******* around does not necessarily make him scum but there's a chance.

Ape is however, scum

^^^ Smash re-directs to Ape.  

On 3/29/2018 at 9:34 AM, HessStation said:

Ape still playing too busy to care bit 

unvote vote Ape

^^^ Hess follows suit.  

On 3/29/2018 at 9:34 AM, Smashmouth said:

I think 80 might have slipped and I missed it initially but when he re-quoted himself it stuck out like a sore thimb. In that case it might very well be 80 who is lying 

^^^ Now Smash casts aspersion on me rather than Hess

On 3/29/2018 at 9:41 AM, GATA said:

Question, didn't you say you thought Jif was SK

^^^ GATA questioning Hess

On 3/29/2018 at 9:46 AM, The Crusher said:

Are you sticking with you being a vig or 1 shot vig? Or are you just being a lunatic? 

On 3/29/2018 at 9:55 AM, CTM said:

^

On 3/29/2018 at 9:56 AM, GATA said:

SO LIKE DOES WHAT I POSTED MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE ?

Last game also didn't Hess claim DOC and then he got caught lying ?

On 3/29/2018 at 9:59 AM, Smashmouth said:

Hess does that sh*t all the time so it makes perfect sense... I thought I answered you're post earlier ?

^^^ Smash defending Hess

On 3/29/2018 at 9:59 AM, The Crusher said:

Correct

On 3/29/2018 at 10:00 AM, Smashmouth said:

@HessStation stop being a MessStation

On 3/29/2018 at 10:13 AM, HessStation said:

I was just reaction testing FTW *bows 

On 3/29/2018 at 10:49 AM, The Crusher said:

So your not a  vig and you didn’t shoot anyone ?

On 3/29/2018 at 10:54 AM, HessStation said:

I'm probably the Serial Killer

On 3/29/2018 at 11:05 AM, BrickTamland said:

bums lets get a kill

On 3/29/2018 at 11:20 AM, HessStation said:

Savage

vote Gata 

her response to the sh*tstorn was odd and she was SK hunting more than scumhunting, bringing up that I originally thought JiF was the SK, which was actually insignificant anyway 

^^^ Hess with his reasoning for the GATA vote.  Jives with what GATA was saying.  

On 3/29/2018 at 11:25 AM, Smashmouth said:

Seem to be trying hard and making bad examples of an inexperienced player. This is what ? her second game ? Plenty to learn at that stage I would think including who to hunt first SK or Scum . She handles herself well but the little nuances of the game will come with time

On 3/29/2018 at 11:42 AM, GATA said:

How was I SK hunting more than Scum hunting. I saw you claimed "SK" or someone said you did and I reverted back to a previous interaction of ours when you said you thought JIF was SK and you love that role.

Just for you to later reveal you are the SK? 

Doesn't make sense to me and you go ahead and vote me as opposed to actually answer the question because you're pressed LOL.

VOTE HESS.

On 3/29/2018 at 11:45 AM, HessStation said:

I was literally just about to vote Ape until your OMGUS. You're also creating a completely false narrative. I'm personally appalled. I might have to shoot you tonight now. 

^^^ Seems unlikely to be teammate interactions here between GATA and Hess.....

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash comes out of all that looking worse than GATA.  Still sticking with my Smash vote, and feel good about it.  

Yeah smash looks pretty bad in and around Hess, when I took the time to go back and read the whole day it certainly stands out. I'm ok to go there but will wait for fatty to be done with reread. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Yeah smash looks pretty bad in and around Hess, when I took the time to go back and read the whole day it certainly stands out. I'm ok to go there but will wait for fatty to be done with reread. 

Gonna be a bit because Im working. Smash has been my first so I can easily go there.

@CTM I looked at you're analysis of my posts where you focused solely on what I had to say Yet you looked at Crusher mixing in a lot of other posts but not my direct interactions and accusations of Crush telling half truths and making outright mistakes when trying to case me. Even yesterday he made a pretty big mistake I caught him and yet no reaction from anyone else but crusher who had to look back and admit to it hell he even un-voted me because of it yet no focus from any of you guys at all ? I see you assuming what I'm thinking and doing yet Crush was caught red handed more than once without a peep Does he get a pass on firm lies and mistakes and those seem less of an issue than what you assume I'm thinking ?

I'm fine with you doing this but give me the same hardcore analysis on crush and you will see he lied or made bad mistakes and he was not held accountable.

FWIW My posts seem way more genuine than crushers but then again that's how I see it.

Lynching me is a huge mistake because then your going to have to deal with the ramifications of not only lynching me when I flip town but then have to also deal with the whose scum question Gata or Crush which is going to put town in a really bad end game situation.

@Jetsfan80 Is trying to make this simple like saying "oh smash take one for the team crap" But I dont think its that simple not in the least. Hes probably looking at GATA and Myself but as I stated above it wont be that simple when I come up town.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

@CTM I looked at you're analysis of my posts where you focused solely on what I had to say Yet you looked at Crusher mixing in a lot of other posts but not my direct interactions and accusations of Crush telling half truths and making outright mistakes when trying to case me. Even yesterday he made a pretty big mistake I caught him and yet no reaction from anyone else but crusher who had to look back and admit to it hell he even un-voted me because of it yet no focus from any of you guys at all ? I see you assuming what I'm thinking and doing yet Crush was caught red handed more than once without a peep Does he get a pass on firm lies and mistakes and those seem less of an issue than what you assume I'm thinking ?

I'm fine with you doing this but give me the same hardcore analysis on crush and you will see he lied or made bad mistakes and he was not held accountable.

FWIW My posts seem way more genuine than crushers but then again that's how I see it.

Lynching me is a huge mistake because then your going to have to deal with the ramifications of not only lynching me when I flip town but then have to also deal with the whose scum question Gata or Crush which is going to put town in a really bad end game situation.

@Jetsfan80 Is trying to make this simple like saying "oh smash take one for the team crap" But I dont think its that simple not in the least. Hes probably looking at GATA and Myself but as I stated above it wont be that simple when I come up town.

FWIW I think Brick is scum but I'm alone here 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

My one and only Defense of Hess is something we have ALL had experience with He ALWAYS makes crazy claims both as scum and as town. GATA had asked for help numerous times with players actions in the past I believe most of the new players did. I was being honest about that situation with HEss and I was certainly not trying to distance or move other people off of Him I was just stating facts we all knew existed no with that being said I'm not sure how you point a finger at me in the Hess exchange without taking any of that into consideration

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

FWIW I think Brick is scum but I'm alone here 

GATA Brick claimed BPV and his vest was shot off in the scene posted by Lizzie he was virtually vetted so you need to take that into strong consideration Brick is my surest town in the entire bunch based on that. If you have a case that can beat that claim and death scene its going to be next to impossible to prove I think you should move on from Brick

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's the risk we take, Smash.  We're going to have a difficult time figuring out the last scum regardless IF we get it wrong today.  Why are you special in that regard?  Why is missing on you any worse than mislynching a different townie?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And it seems like you're operating under the assumption that GATA is town.  Why is that?

Youre operating under the assumption Im scum why is that ?

Never ever said I was special but in that regard you seem to be scutinizing my every move but ignore absolute facts that Crusher was either lying or making huge mstakes in his case on me from the middle of the game even when I lead the lynch on Ape

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

GATA Brick claimed BPV and his vest was shot off in the scene posted by Lizzie he was virtually vetted so you need to take that into strong consideration Brick is my surest town in the entire bunch based on that. If you have a case that can beat that claim and death scene its going to be next to impossible to prove I think you should move on from Brick

The problem I'm having with that is the following, why did Brick say I hope my vest is still working.

Then someone stabs him, scum knows he has a vest because he claimed it why stab him and not stab another townie regardless you would all think Brick is town because of the BPV claim no?

On 4/2/2018 at 8:55 AM, Smashmouth said:

the scum shot scum was my idea we discussed it with CTM remember ?

Also there's this.  Smash was very willing to tinfoil the idea of scum shooting Pac.  Yet now he's got Brick as completely vetted, and there's no possible way scum shot Brick.  

Just now, GATA said:

The problem I'm having with that is the following, why did Brick say I hope my vest is still working.

Then someone stabs him, scum knows he has a vest because he claimed it why stab him and not stab another townie regardless you would all think Brick is town because of the BPV claim no?

yeah but Brick had been talking about a vest before that

Just now, GATA said:

It's possible scum shot town Brick purely to make town confuse itself.  It's also possible they didn't account for Lizzie writing a scene explicitly stating Brick's vest was shot off.

Scum might have thought the scene would just have no death, and Lizzie would say "day has begun."

Scum has done several strange things this game.  Hess claimed SK.  They didn't shoot me despite my 1-shot vig and unclaimed Pac shooter claim.  Trying to analyze what scum would do or wouldn't do just gets us talking into circles.

Maybe we address the NK behavior and open up ourselves to Brick being the last one tomorrow if we don't end it here.  But I'm just not willing to do that today.  

Lynch Brick and he ends up town, and we're pretty well f*cked.  Even Smash seems to understand that Brick is the last place we want to be going today, and he's my # 1....

Archived