MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This is end game . Go slow and be sure before you vote Someone. I’m willing to vote anyone but Brick today and so should everyone else. 

Pretty much the same.

Wasn't I your locked in Vote?

45 minutes ago, CTM said:

In 3 run on sentences or less, why should I vote crusher instead of you?

Here's your 3 > sentences.

The only 2 things I can say about Crusher, the fact he wasted the last 2 days pursuing Smash,which lost us 2 townies.

Maybe Stark was correct in his assumption that Liz gave us all similar roles based on the last game.

NEXT Point

I don't think he's scum because I read his posts and got the case he made. Nolder was kicked out because he was upset he wasn't playing but lounging around. I think only a townie would complain about that if not that's not cool that he would start us with a disadvantage.

________________________________________________________________________________

CTM you've exhausted the Gata is Scum thing which I also think didn't help you scum hunt. Instead you created this false narrative about me and drove it all the way up to now.

Could Hess & Ape voting for you be distancing? Could Ape and you against JIF also be a sign that you guys were on the same team?

These are questions that plague me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, I really built this Brick could scum theory in my head because it was all too suspicious but he obviously can't come behind himself and stab himself. Unless Liz created a terrible scene which would just mislead town.

At the end of this all I'm not scum. You can all read me again. 

By ALL MEANS. 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

The only 2 things I can say about Crusher, the fact he wasted the last 2 days pursuing Smash,which lost us 2 townies.

Maybe Stark was correct in his assumption that Liz gave us all similar roles based on the last game.

NEXT Point

I don't think he's scum because I read his posts and got the case he made. Nolder was kicked out because he was upset he wasn't playing but lounging around. I think only a townie would complain about that if not that's not cool that he would start us with a disadvantage.

________________________________________________________________________________

CTM you've exhausted the Gata is Scum thing which I also think didn't help you scum hunt. Instead you created this false narrative about me and drove it all the way up to now.

Could Hess & Ape voting for you be distancing? Could Ape and you against JIF also be a sign that you guys were on the same team?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, I really built this Brick could scum theory in my head because it was all too suspicious but he obviously can't come behind himself and stab himself. Unless Liz created a terrible scene which would just mislead town.

At the end of this all I'm not scum. You can all read me again. 

By ALL MEANS. 

Yes I am pretty sure I am voting you, however it's end game and  you don't rush to vote someone off. Not only is it haphazard, I don't think it's really fair to do to someone whose put in a lot time into the game. 

Also, when was hess voting me? He was voting you

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes I am pretty sure I am voting you, however it's end game and  you don't rush to vote someone off. Not only is it haphazard, I don't think it's really fair to do to someone whose put in a lot time into the game. 

Also, when was hess voting me? He was voting you

I literally have 2 pages with re-reads go back to it 

On pg 79

This is interesting....

On 3/28/2018 at 8:36 PM, CTM said:

Crusher what is reason for smash vote.. Not much content from him

Jf80 and Crusher are pretty much town in my book, I dont think Nolder would've been modkilled if crush was scum. And 80 killed pac 

Gata and stark both played very dumb over the Nk, not sure how I feel about either but both are scum lean 

Hess is Hess can't read because he' rarely llucid enough to know his own alignment 

Brick  is playing like he's trying to play like last game, which could be the advice he was given  in chat. Don't sense the same zeal though 

Ape isn't town telling and usually does as town so could vote here but not sure I'm ready to take down the furry little snowflake yet 

Vote brick 

You make this point about Brick

On 3/28/2018 at 10:13 PM, Integrity28 said:

CTM is flinging poop. Basically charting smear against damn bear the whole game, which allows him to piggyback in any train he wants. Scum tell.

Unvote Vote ctm

On 3/28/2018 at 9:22 PM, HessStation said:

Sweet breakdown unvote vote CTM 

Then, they both proceed to vote you even Brick.

I wasted my time when I came back and you didn't even read what I put fwd.

I was going to wait for Crusher and Brick.

But I'm pretty much done. You've been fixated and haven't helped for that reasons and what I put above. 

VOTE CTM 

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

But I'm pretty much done. You've been fixated and haven't helped for that reasons and what I put above. 

VOTE CTM 

Well damn. I guess take your time means different things to different people.

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Well damn. I guess take your time means different things to different people.

Nope.

I complained about this earlier when I was ready to lynch myself because no one bothers actually thoroughly reading back.

b5e8d-mary2bpoppins-2bso2bdone-2bumbrell

23 minutes ago, GATA said:

VOTE CTM 

I'm not helping? I reread both Crusher and Smash yesterday which took a considerable amount of time. You are making sh*t up and playing this weak AtE crap again.

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Nope.

I complained about this earlier when I was ready to lynch myself because no one bothers actually thoroughly reading back.

if this crap works 2 days in a row I give up.

Just now, CTM said:

I'm not helping? I reread both Crusher and Smash yesterday which took a considerable amount of time. You are making sh*t up and playing this weak AtE crap again.

Right, so you read them back but don't remove the vote on me. 

Even after I replied to you, what I said phased you the least bit... You don't give me feedback, you don't steer me into clarity instead you. 

and I quote 

38 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes I am pretty sure I am voting you, however it's end game and you don't rush to vote someone off. 

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

Nope.

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

if this crap works 2 days in a row I give up.

Holy crap.  Like Smash-a-palooza up in this bitch.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Holy crap.  Like Smash-a-palooza up in this bitch.

FWIW I wanted to off myself first for Town 

Right now I don't want to vote myself because then town loses 

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

EMO from CTM? Hmmmmm,, is that new? 

Haha, no.. But we have like 100 pages of content and it's going to come down to gata's appeal to emotion yesterday and today and smashes temper tantrum. 

27 minutes ago, GATA said:

FWIW I wanted to off myself first for Town 

Right now I don't want to vote myself because then town loses 

Yes you self voted yesterday, now you are saying you did it for town, like in an effort to help town? 

This is literally the same thing I did last game that you have repeatedly critisized. 

Seems odd that you are now adopting my tactic last game that you've said sucked as recently as a few days ago? 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Haha, no.. But we have like 100 pages of content and it's going to come down to gata's appeal to emotion yesterday and today and smashes temper tantrum. 

Yeah. I really need to look at a couple things. Not much time today. Mostly in and out

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes you self voted yesterday, now you are saying you did it for town, like in an effort to help town? 

This is literally the same thing I did last game that you have repeatedly critisized. 

Seems odd that you are now adopting my tactic last game that you've said sucked as recently as a few days ago? 

I was considering a self vote because of the following.

On 4/3/2018 at 11:42 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Crusher and I have Smash as our # 1 right now.  CTM has Smash as his # 2.  Saying everyone is 100 % on you is inaccurate. 

My whole thing is this if Smash turns out to be town . I'm next in line and you guys aren't bothering looking into Brick that's all.

I'm willing to vote Smash if that means finding scum but I'm not willing to vote for him if this will later come back on me and you guys aren't reading anything I put out.

You were considering it when we still had a good chunk of players and you were all like.. "I lynched Ape, now it's my turn I'm a distraction boohoo" which sucked and I told you it did because it didn't help

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

I was considering a self vote because of the following.

My whole thing is this if Smash turns out to be town . I'm next in line and you guys aren't bothering looking into Brick that's all.

I'm willing to vote Smash if that means finding scum but I'm not willing to vote for him if this will later come back on me and you guys aren't reading anything I put out.

You were considering it when we still had a good chunk of players and you were all like.. "I lynched Ape, now it's my turn I'm a distraction boohoo" which sucked and I told you it did because it didn't help

Im having a tough time totally understanding what you are getting at. I realize you don;t trust Brick but if scum really shot his vest off themselves and he was scum then it would be the first time we have seen that in ten + years. Certainly a very hard sell so don;t get discouraged. To be fair we did have a one shot vig so far so scum having a vest isn;t that far fetched, especially in a Lizzie creation but still pretty strong leap tp thinking they gave up a nightkill to shoot it off themselves.

Can I also note when CTM voted for himself I wasn't ready to vote for him even with that whole Ape case last game?

CTM made himself the distraction.

During my self vote I knew the consensus and if that meant I died so you guys can figure out scum so be it. At this point Smash did that already I'm the only other person every one seems to agree on.

But not because I've had a full read back because CTM has driven this narrative.

Let's just let that resonate.

If not prove me wrong.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

VOTE CTM 

I just checked, it's end game you put a quick vote on me and in none of your posts about me did you say you think I'm scum. The closest you've come to a reason is that I'm "not helping". 

Ridiculous if town but a good indicator that you are likely scum, you didn't say I'm scum because you know I'm not 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Im having a tough time totally understanding what you are getting at. I realize you don;t trust Brick but if scum really shot his vest off themselves and he was scum then it would be the first time we have seen that in ten + years. Certainly a very hard sell so don;t get discouraged. To be fair we did have a one shot vig so far so scum having a vest isn;t that far fetched, especially in a Lizzie creation but still pretty strong leap tp thinking they gave up a nightkill to shoot it off themselves.

I changed my mind on the Brick thing because he can't stab himself I re quoted myself from pg 79 to answer CTM

18 minutes ago, CTM said:

I just checked, it's end game you put a quick vote on me and in none of your posts about me did you say you think I'm scum. The closest you've come to a reason is that I'm "not helping". 

Ridiculous if town but a good indicator that you are likely scum, you didn't say I'm scum because you know I'm not 

Why would I answer your question in full length; I even questioned you with why you would have me write out 3 reasons or less on why I think Crusher is scum?

I then made references to things I found suspicious 

2 hours ago, GATA said:

NEXT Point

Then, you respond with yeah my vote is pretty much locked on you.

Which to me determines the following you aren't willing to help town. I didn't just write that out to get blatantly dismissed.

Therefore, out of my frustration because I feel you aren't reading what I say and instead misleading.

I say the below.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

VOTE CTM 

God Day Sir, I think you're scum. 

Archived