MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Smashmouth said:

CTM its real simple ..think what happens after this lynch if its Crusher Lynched or myself. 

The make your call no need to drag this on just be prepared to defend when I flip town I told 80 the same thing. 

Ok question for you besides crusher do you have any reservations about anyone else?

Both of you have cased each other understandably so but would you have any other lead.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

CTM its real simple ..think what happens after this lynch if its Crusher Lynched or myself. 

Then make your call no need to drag this on just be prepared to defend when I flip town I told 80 the same thing. 

I don't know what that means but if it's between crusher and you it's you

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Then make your call no need to drag this on just be prepared to defend when I flip town I told 80 the same thing. 

If Cursher Flips Town I would no doubt vote GATA

If I flip town you are going to have to choose based on Crusher or GATA 

whats the better odds ?

Just now, GATA said:

Ok question for you besides crusher do you have any reservations about anyone else?

Both of you have cased each other understandably so but would you have any other lead.

Besides crusher I have you as my second choice And I have stated that

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I don't know what that means but if it's between crusher and you it's you

then Hammer and deal with the consequences better yet ...the best townie thing I can do right now is this 

Unvote Crusher]

Vote Smash

There ya go hopefully I saved you the explaination

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

then Hammer and deal with the consequences better yet ...the best townie thing I can do right now is this 

Unvote Crusher]

Vote Smash

There ya go hopefully I saved you the explaination

Scum throwing in the towel.. Could've saved the hammer for me lol.

GG smash

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

Question, besides Smash (BTW I went back and read your case and I get the case more-so-now) 

Do you feel anything about CTM or 80?

I read the whole death scene and I guess Brick can't stab himself in the back if he would be the last scum only if there were 2.

CTM Played really well. If he a scum then he is probably winning. 

80 was a one shot big. He is town. 

Smash had a bulging dick and needed some relief. He thought he would walk over the scum chat where ape was giving out handjobs to anybody who would agree to listen to him.  He figured he was nicely drugged up and could put up with listening to the ape rewrite history for five minutes. Unfortunately , he estimated wrong. In his first minute, having alread heard ape make his 100th excuse, his head exploded. 

Smash, couldn’t take it anymore. He was VT

10 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Smash had a bulging dick and needed some relief. He thought he would walk over the scum chat where ape was giving out handjobs to anybody who would agree to listen to him.  He figured he was nicely drugged up and could put up with listening to the ape rewrite history for five minutes. Unfortunately , he estimated wrong. In his first minute, having alread heard ape make his 100th excuse, his head exploded. 

meh, pretty lame @Smashmouth

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

yes and you will be doing all of that on the last day Good Luck . You want to use my lynch to get info and you think it wont bring up other issues then get it over with already. I think I made all the points I possibly can. When I flip town good luck defending that vote.

I can defend my vote very easily, and your shaming does nothing to me.  Part of this game is getting things wrong from time to time. 

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

No regrets whatsoever. 

At least Smash wasn't the Doc who decided not to reveal.  Whoever Doc is, you can be the real MVP tonight. 

I’m Not ready to give Crusher the heat for his vote. After reading the case he built I understood it. 

Plus I doubt he would have written to Liz complaining about the Nolder thing if he was scum.

It would give town a disadvantage and I just don’t peg Crusher as a Jerk like that.

Sheeit. I missed a lynch. I legit have been busy, though I know you guys don't take excuses.

Wouldn't have hammered Smash though. He and CTM are towniest after me, IMO. But dude killed himself. damn.

What a game by all. 

Can anyone remind me why 80 is cleared? I don't think that was ever completely clear to me.

I have to drive from Orlando to Gainesville tomorrow in the AM, but afterwards I'm in to do the work. if i live

5 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Sheeit. I missed a lynch. I legit have been busy, though I know you guys don't take excuses.

Wouldn't have hammered Smash though. He and CTM are towniest after me, IMO. But dude killed himself. damn.

What a game by all. 

Can anyone remind me why 80 is cleared? I don't think that was ever completely clear to me.

I have to drive from Orlando to Gainesville tomorrow in the AM, but afterwards I'm in to do the work. if i live

He claimed vigilante which had one shot and ended up killing Scum PAC. 

After that vigilante becomes town.

He claimed vigilante which had one shot and ended up killing Scum PAC.  After that vigilante becomes town. 

Partly correct. Vig (vigilante) is always town from the start. You don’t become town after using your shot(s).

Vig also is usually given a shot every night. In this case, I was a 1-shot vig.

A shooter who is a bad guy is a serial killer (SK). It’s a third-party role that is neither scum nor town. Town and scum both want to kill an SK, because the SK can win on his/her own. The SK is able to kill every night. There’s never been a 1-shot version of this role, as it wouldn’t make any sense to do so.

Archived