MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nah that's not gonna fly man.  I know it's a game, and I know we all have lives.  But people do put time and energy into the game because that's how it's played, and its fun.  Your bloodlust stuff is funny and all, but eventually, you gotta put some effort in.  

Gata is voting Brick and Brick  has a Vest shot off? She is really going with the not knowing the rules thing . Kinda exciting 

33 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Yeah i am not quite sure how to respond to 80

i was under the impression that everyone would have differing amounts of input and that it was understood that there would be certain days when we would not be able to participate as much as other days

i am not aware of a rule here that the thinking behind every move has to be articulated and that players’ thoughts had to be expressed to the other players each step along the way

I know 80 is defending his game and im not trying to harm it or him

i dont want to be the bad guy here. But i also dont want to be told how to play.

You go boy. Be your own man. Own it. Tell 80, rule 14.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Gata is voting Brick and Brick  has a Vest shot off? She is really going with the not knowing the rules thing . Kinda exciting 

Am I missing something here?

Can Scum not have a BPV?

Just now, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

GATA (2) - CTM, Smash

Smash (1) - 80

80 (1) - Brick

Crusher (1)- Smash

Brick (1) - GATA

GATA IS AT L-2

Smash is only voting Crush right now not me 

This is you, ape is at l-2, not voting ape and basically saying if you are wrong here it's potentially going to end like last game (in which i was town)

On 3/29/2018 at 12:51 PM, GATA said:

CTM you know if Ape turns out to be Town this might be another Lizzie case for you on the next day.

Just sayin' 

This is smash joining me on your train letting me know that if you are town he thinks I'm scum

21 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Vote GATA

If I'm wrong here CTM I'm coming for you

The primary differences between these two statements are

1) you said it from the sideline, smash said it voting with me

2) You referenced last game in which I was lynched as a townie, basically saying the same thing could happen this game. This doesn't imply that you think I'm scum, rather that you think I'll end up lynched for my vote (potentially as a townie)

3) in this scenario, if smash is town and you are town, the likelihood of me being scum goes up considerably just due to process of elimination and minimal players left. I can say the same thing, if you are town then the odds of Smash being scum go up significantly. It's just the way it works at end game.

So on one hand smash voted with me and said if we're wrong then I think you are scum partially because lack of options, whereas you didn't vote with me and said if you are wrong the other townies will think you are scum even thought there are many other options

Very, very different imo

I won’t be voting 80 or Brick this game. To me the shot @ Pac and the obvious vest scene for all intent and purposes makes them town. If not, and we lose to that, we roast the lizard post game . 

Gata is playing good and her One game meta is making it very tough to be a solid read on her.

Her blatant expression of not understanding the game is giving me pause .  She seem to be little better at getting the understanding of it in the first game in the first game she played. 

It’s like the first game she was trying to show us she is getting it and was playing like she played before . This game she is playing  very well but at times she really seems to be going pretty strong on the “ I don’t get it card” My brain cant help but imagine Hess and Ape are yelling at her to “ act dumb” in the scum chat. 

Smash I have already said enough on. 

CTM I’m planning on re-reading him. Give me till tonight. 

I'm goign to reread crusher and smash. Crusher i want to see what he was eating when ape and hess were lynched, and Smash i want to see what he was up to when Hess got lynched. Going to take a bit

13 minutes ago, GATA said:

Can Scum not have a BPV?

doe in headlights routine.

Yes scum can have a BPV and yes scum could've decided to shoot off Bricks BPV in an effort to "clear" him.  You are already voting him so I imagine you put this together so why be coy?

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I won’t be voting 80 or Brick this game. To me the shot @ Pac and the obvious vest scene for all intent and purposes makes them town. If not, and we lose to that, we roast the lizard post game . 

Gata is playing good and her One game meta is making it very tough to be a solid read on her.

Her blatant expression of not understanding the game is giving me pause .  She seem to be little better at getting the understanding of it in the first game in the first game she played. 

It’s like the first game she was trying to show us she is getting it and was playing like she played before . This game she is playing  very well but at times she really seems to be going pretty strong on the “ I don’t get it card” My brain cant help but imagine Hess and Ape are yelling at her to “ act dumb” in the scum chat. 

Smash I have already said enough on. 

CTM I’m planning on re-reading him. Give me till tonight. 

Last game was much easier it was either VT or scum not much more not much less. In this one there was a cop a vig BPVs guns. Mods killing players.

But if scum can't have a BPV let me know because then I'll have to change my vote. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Yes scum can have a BPV and yes scum could've decided to shoot off Bricks BPV in an effort to "clear" him.  You are already voting him so I imagine you put this together so why be coy?

EXACTLY SO WHAT'S THE LIKELIHOOD HE GOES "HOPE THIS VEST WORKS" and bam he gets stabbed.

COME ON.

20 minutes ago, GATA said:

Can Scum not have a BPV?

Yes . But it’s not as common as town having and only person left on the game to claim Town vig was 80 and he admitted to having one shot.  

Now not sure I have ever seen scum shoot one of their owns vest off. Not even sure it’s possible. But rather not chase that ball into traffic and save that discussion for post game. 

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

Last game was much easier it was either VT or scum not much more not much less. In this one there was a cop a vig BPVs guns. Mods killing players.

But if scum can't have a BPV let me know because then I'll have to change my vote. 

Fair 

If BRICK is town the only other person that's been in and out and pretty MIA during a lot of this game was Smash that would be my only other Vote.

But if it's Brick and you guys are just going to let him fly by.

I'm going to lose it.

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

Scum could have shot the best off themselves ? Hmmm. Didn’t know that. 

Ape final vote count, crusher spends the early part of the day taking responsibility for nolder modkill. This felt like a townie feeling bad. He did interact with ape a bit on the topic which i guess could be staged but I think this seems sincere. He later goes back to the game and votes smash

On 3/29/2018 at 2:16 PM, Lizard King said:

Official FINAL Vote Count:

Ape (5) - Smash, CTM, 80, Brick, Stark

GATA (1) Hess

Smash (1) Crusher

CTM (1) - Ape

Brick (1) - GATA

APE IS L-1

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

On 3/28/2018 at 4:10 PM, The Crusher said:

Man. If you are scum you are playing great. Starting to win me over a bit. 

On 3/28/2018 at 4:14 PM, The Crusher said:

Yeah a lot of overreacting started by me. It’s actually all my fault. At the same time kinda too ****ng  bad too. 

On 3/28/2018 at 4:17 PM, The Crusher said:

I ****ed up and Im the reason reacted like that. 100% on me. Lizzie killing JiF? That was on him. Haha

On 3/28/2018 at 4:20 PM, The Crusher said:

Wasn’t the vote obviously. It’s that lazy childish DM sh*t that makes nobody over the age of 11 play there.  

On 3/28/2018 at 4:20 PM, Lizard King said:

No regrets there either. Nolder in drag.

On 3/28/2018 at 4:37 PM, The Crusher said:

No town death?

On 3/28/2018 at 4:39 PM, The Crusher said:

You are naming 5 of 7 players left scum ? Way to narrow it down. 

On 3/28/2018 at 4:40 PM, The Crusher said:

..and a Virgin ? Woah.. triple threat. 

On 3/28/2018 at 4:46 PM, The Crusher said:

Meh.. still a very long list for 8 players not counting yourself. I’m moving you to town now for a minute. I’m not mad you got a case of the big bad fat boogey man with me after last game. Reasonable reaction. 

Vote smash

4D39B06B-1B01-4EFF-8332-159911BE0329.gif

Here's where ape train heats up

On 3/29/2018 at 9:07 AM, Smashmouth said:

cool story

I voted ape 2 pages ago yet its not on the vote count

Vote Ape

smash votes

On 3/29/2018 at 9:13 AM, The Crusher said:

Mod might have forgot your playing

crusher ribs him

On 3/29/2018 at 9:14 AM, The Crusher said:

You got any thoughts on the Hess/80 sh*tshow? 

crusher prods him to look at hess/80 (to me this is townie behavior) We had 2 people taking credit for a NK

On 3/29/2018 at 9:28 AM, Smashmouth said:

crusher wanted my opinion on this fiasco and from my past experience Hess is ******* around and 80 is telling the truth. Now that being said Hess ******* around does not necessarily make him scum but there's a chance.

Ape is however, scum

Smash responds and says 1) 80 tellign truth, 2) hess is f'ing around 3) it doesn't mean anything about his alignment 4) ape is scum . ALL of which turned out to be true

On 3/29/2018 at 9:34 AM, HessStation said:

Ape still playing too busy to care bit 

unvote vote Ape

hess votes ape

On 3/29/2018 at 9:40 AM, The Crusher said:

Hmmm, 1 shot vig or vig 80?

crusher still digging into hess/80 (again town read)

On 3/29/2018 at 9:44 AM, The Crusher said:

Maybe I misunderstood this. When you said,”I am Town vig.” If you were a 1 shot vig you would no be the Town vig you would be vanilla Town now. 

On 3/29/2018 at 9:46 AM, The Crusher said:

Are you sticking with you being a vig or 1 shot vig? Or are you just being a lunatic? 

On 3/29/2018 at 10:13 AM, HessStation said:

I was just reaction testing FTW *bows 

hess admits to f'ing around

On 3/29/2018 at 10:19 AM, CTM said:

Idiots

Vote Ape

i vote ape which put him at L-2

On 3/29/2018 at 10:24 AM, HessStation said:

Unvote 

I'll explain myself if I have to later but FOS people ignoring the interaction wanting to lynch one of us without questioning...pew pew pew  

Hess quickly unvoted to bring Ape out of lynch ranges

On 3/29/2018 at 10:29 AM, Lizard King said:

Official Vote Count:

GATA (2) Stark, Brick

Brick (2) Gata, CTM

Smash (2) Crusher, 80

CTM (1) - Ape

Ape (2) - CTM, Smash

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Current vote count

On 3/29/2018 at 10:49 AM, The Crusher said:

So your not a  vig and you didn’t shoot anyone ?

Crusher presses Hess for more information. This feels a bit like overkill, Hess was pretty clear what happenned

On 3/29/2018 at 10:55 AM, The Crusher said:

To be fair he played last game quite reeled in and was town. He is unable to play during the day except when he sits on the toilet. 

Crusher defends ape

On 3/29/2018 at 11:22 AM, Smashmouth said:

Its fine if you want to stick up for you're scum buddy.  I can see the amount of posts going down, I'm 100 % fine with that, its the content of the posts that should not change and that has as well.

Smash says crusher is sticking up for scum buddy

On 3/29/2018 at 11:24 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote Ape

80 votes ape, back to l-2

On 3/29/2018 at 11:33 AM, The Crusher said:

Well your game hasn’t changed so at least we got that big poppa

SMash still playing tiddlywinks with smash over apes play style

On 3/29/2018 at 11:50 AM, HessStation said:

Hmmm, I missed pieces of this game. You and I are jelling so unvote 

@Integrity28  might as well reveal if you have one Por favor k thx

hess (scum) tries to slow down ape lynch by calling for a reveal

On 3/29/2018 at 12:02 PM, Smashmouth said:

wait lets ask Crusher if the new Ape rules allow for Reveals

smash respond and again fingers Crusher

On 3/29/2018 at 12:07 PM, GATA said:

Crushlove any thoughts?

Gata prods for thoughts from fat man

On 3/29/2018 at 12:12 PM, GATA said:

I hate you this game I feel like you put more of an effort last game and actually helped. All you want is to kill everyone

Vote Brick 

votes  Brick (also in here she fear mongered me about Ape being town)

On 3/29/2018 at 12:53 PM, The Crusher said:

Hey look Smash is playing! Hey hi Smash !!

Crusher again messes with Smash and ignores Ape train

On 3/29/2018 at 1:28 PM, BrickTamland said:

unvote 

vote ape

@Stark

:ph34r:

Brick votes ape and tags stark to hammer

On 3/29/2018 at 2:13 PM, Stark said:

??? who did I answer for? if he is town we are team mates. 

I like the way you are playing this game, but you still seem scummy to me. I am only changing my vote to the Ape to eliminate a possible scum off my list and its his time.

UNVOTE

VOTE APE

stark hammers

1 hour ago, BrickTamland said:

Yeah i am not quite sure how to respond to 80

i was under the impression that everyone would have differing amounts of input and that it was understood that there would be certain days when we would not be able to participate as much as other days

i am not aware of a rule here that the thinking behind every move has to be articulated and that players’ thoughts had to be expressed to the other players each step along the way

I know 80 is defending his game and im not trying to harm it or him

i dont want to be the bad guy here. But i also dont want to be told how to play.

I mean, at bare minimum, if you want days to go faster so someone dies, at least explaining why you're voting people would help.

You say "let's get this day over with" after voting me.  No one else was voting me.  There were 2 other legitimate trains in question today:  Smash and GATA.  I would think if you were just trying to go with the flow to get a dead body, you'd vote one of them....

^^ Crusher played most of the day like a townie, then he maybe went a little bit overboard on questioning hess/80 , he defended Ape a bit and then completely ignored his train. Not a great look at the end there.

Smash had the whole hess/80 scenario dead to rights and basically ignored the whole hess/80 thing to focus on Ape. He also fingered Crusher as ape's scum buddy here. So either he had the whole situation clocked or he was working with inside info and setting up future lynch

Smash's visceral reaction to the idea of him getting lynched today, and fear mongering that the game would probably be over, is keeping my vote there. 

If he's the last scum....yeah, he's right.  Game over.  I'd be pissed too if I were him. He's been putting in a lot of hard work to try to prove he's town. 

11 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I had crusher and 80 on me and 80 was saying that was his vote. So my response after doing yet more reading back and forth and making points and crush coming up with more crap was to let the cards fall where they may. Nothing more I can do at this point if people are not going to pay attention to what should have bit them in the ass 20 pages ago.

Im not quitting but I have to go to work now so you wont see me until the very least 2 pm tomorrow since I also have physical therapy

This post was by Smash after he settled down a bit.  He still doesn't come off as a townie willing to offer himself up for the greater good. 

It's also a little weird to me that Crusher started the day has Smash's # 1 scum, he re-read and moved Crusher down to # 3, then he voted Crusher all over again.

If he's scum, maybe he's hoping endgame can come down to him getting GATA mislynched, or maybe CTM?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This post was by Smash after he settled down a bit.  He still doesn't come off as a townie willing to offer himself up for the greater good. 

I don't need him to sacrifice, who wants to do that and end up losing if people mislynch tomorrow. But, I can say that crusher basically played the same card and everyone is town reading him now. (he made a case and then basically said nothing more that i can do if people don't listen) SMash's post here is a carbon copy of that and it kinda pinged.

Smash responding about who Ape and Pac's scum mates were

On 3/29/2018 at 2:51 PM, Smashmouth said:

Ill give you a hint hes big and he went off earlier in the thread

now I can't stop listening to the Doors

80 says hess might be scum

On 3/29/2018 at 2:54 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I think Hess might be scum.  He provided a nice distraction with that "I killed Pac thing" while Ape was under suspicion.

Plus I don't have any other good candidates.  I think Crusher, CTM, GATA, Stark and Smash are all town now.  That only leaves Hess and Brick....

Smash kinda throws cold water on that, kinda

On 3/29/2018 at 2:57 PM, Smashmouth said:

So you're going with the theory the entire scum team up and ditched on the Ape and were replaced by a broken down PAC and an insane MessStation ?

On 3/29/2018 at 2:57 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Is it that outlandish?

On 3/29/2018 at 2:59 PM, Smashmouth said:

Outlandish no  Hilarious yes 

Day opens and Gata votes crusher

On 3/29/2018 at 4:40 PM, GATA said:

Vote Crusher

crusher responds

On 3/29/2018 at 4:52 PM, The Crusher said:

I’m Town. 

brick votes hes

On 3/29/2018 at 4:53 PM, BrickTamland said:

Vote herp

gata jumps quickly and with minimal explanation to hess

On 3/29/2018 at 4:58 PM, GATA said:

You've been quiet, I don't know if it was the getting Nolder/Jif Mod killed but I don't like it.

Unvote 

vote hess

hess says gata is scum

On 3/29/2018 at 4:58 PM, HessStation said:

Im not but let's kill Gata bc she's scum, which I am also not

crusher responds to gata confused by her vote switching..

On 3/29/2018 at 5:00 PM, The Crusher said:

What the hell? You are all over the place. Take deep breathes dear. 

To me this whole thing looks like Gata trying to get behind smash for the crusher lynch but being wary of a hess quick lynch.

We saw 80 was talking about voting Hess during night and then Brick opens with a Hess vote, that puts Hess at l-2 based on stated intentions so her awkward bus makes sense there. Further it makes it less likely for 80 to vote and put hess at l-1, giving time for smash to arrive and case crusher. I doubt this latter thing was  considered but it is a side benefit

I know i am supposed to be looking at crusher and smash here but this really jumps out to me

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's also a little weird to me that Crusher started the day has Smash's # 1 scum, he re-read and moved Crusher down to # 3, then he voted Crusher all over again.

If he's scum, maybe he's hoping endgame can come down to him getting GATA mislynched, or maybe CTM?

Yes his whole interaction with crusher has been very odd, back to ape lynch day and also spent whole hess day voting crusher. It kinda feels like he was bargaining with crusher, "well I'll look someplace else if you do too", and then when crusher didn't look elsewhere he gave up that routine. Also in there he voted crusher and then said he'd lynch me if Gata was town, so clearly there is some planning ahead going on.

Smash has def moved up to my #2

54 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Scum could have shot the best off themselves ? Hmmm. Didn’t know that. 

I don't think I've ever seen it happen but it's certainly possible i'd think.

Archived