• Last Reply
On 4/2/2018 at 12:07 PM, Lizard King said:

Official Vote Count

Crusher (1) - Smash

GATA (3) - CTM, Brick, Smash

Smash (1) - 80

GATA IS AT L-1

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

This is what the vote count said when GATA was at L-1, and of course f*ckin Lizzie f*cked it up.  Pretty sure Smash had unvoted Crusher.  

So GATA was chilling at L-1, with me on Smash, and the other 2 (Crusher, GATA) not voting.  Only ones who could have hammered GATA were me and Crusher.  Brick unvoted a few posts later to put GATA back at L-2.

Doesn't really help to note this.  If scum., Crusher had boxed himself into a corner with his Smash case.  

As far as I can tell, no one else has gotten to L-1 today.  

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

Whatever if Brick turns out to be scum I want to get a ******* trophy for seeing this.

If not w/e I'm the townie who believes in conspiracy theories I guess 

I will be much more open to considering Brick tomorrow if we get it wrong today.  ESPECIALLY if the Doc successfully protects.  

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

@CTM I looked at you're analysis of my posts where you focused solely on what I had to say Yet you looked at Crusher mixing in a lot of other posts but not my direct interactions and accusations of Crush telling half truths and making outright mistakes when trying to case me. Even yesterday he made a pretty big mistake I caught him and yet no reaction from anyone else but crusher who had to look back and admit to it hell he even un-voted me because of it yet no focus from any of you guys at all ? I see you assuming what I'm thinking and doing yet Crush was caught red handed more than once without a peep Does he get a pass on firm lies and mistakes and those seem less of an issue than what you assume I'm thinking ?

I'm fine with you doing this but give me the same hardcore analysis on crush and you will see he lied or made bad mistakes and he was not held accountable.

FWIW My posts seem way more genuine than crushers but then again that's how I see it.

Lynching me is a huge mistake because then your going to have to deal with the ramifications of not only lynching me when I flip town but then have to also deal with the whose scum question Gata or Crush which is going to put town in a really bad end game situation.

@Jetsfan80 Is trying to make this simple like saying "oh smash take one for the team crap" But I dont think its that simple not in the least. Hes probably looking at GATA and Myself but as I stated above it wont be that simple when I come up town.

I'm goign to read Crusher in a bit. I went through Ape's lynch and he did defend him a bit but otherwise just kind of ignored the whole train.

57 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's possible scum shot town Brick purely to make town confuse itself.  It's also possible they didn't account for Lizzie writing a scene explicitly stating Brick's vest was shot off.

Scum might have thought the scene would just have no death, and Lizzie would say "day has begun."

Hess and Ape on scum team, I'm sure both are still giving advice. Analyzing Brick shooting seems to send us down a rabbit hole that scum wanted us to go to what ends up not sure, but almost certainly some kind of distraction. I think we should avoid.  

56 minutes ago, GATA said:

Whatever if Brick turns out to be scum I want to get a ******* trophy for seeing this.

If not w/e I'm the townie who believes in conspiracy theories I guess 

will we owe you another 100?

52 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is what the vote count said when GATA was at L-1, and of course f*ckin Lizzie f*cked it up.  Pretty sure Smash had unvoted Crusher.  

So GATA was chilling at L-1, with me on Smash, and the other 2 (Crusher, GATA) not voting.  Only ones who could have hammered GATA were me and Crusher.  Brick unvoted a few posts later to put GATA back at L-2.

Doesn't really help to note this.  If scum., Crusher had boxed himself into a corner with his Smash case.  

As far as I can tell, no one else has gotten to L-1 today.  

If Gata is town I don't think scum would want to be the hammer, particularly a quick hammer. Too much attention.

5 hours ago, GATA said:

Unvote 

Vote Smash

5 hours ago, GATA said:

I still think Brick is scum everything I posted yesterday just made the story clear to me I can be wrong.

The only thing I see on smash is what I quoted yesterday and being MIA.

For those reasons I'll vote him but my gut is saying Brick

0 accountability if smash is town. Got it.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm goign to read Crusher in a bit. I went through Ape's lynch and he did defend him a bit but otherwise just kind of ignored the whole train.

exactly we both made almost identical logical posts about both Hess and Ape yet I seemed to be getting more heat over the Hess incident. I told the entire truth about Hess for the new players in the game. His train seemed to stall a bit then boom it was over in minutes with a vote then a hammer. Even though Hess turned up Scum I was not real happy with how it was handled it seemed to rushed at the end long before I was ready to hammer without laying down some sort of case. Keep in mind and Ive said it more than a few times. My evaluation of Hess was geared toward the new players and 80 was still very much in the mix until he was basically cleared when Hess turned up Scum on the 80 Hammer. In fact 80 was a much better choice to hammer than me since the entire case should have hit home with him due to the PAC killing.

In summary I think Im taking way too much heat on the Hess lynch when my intention was to inform new players of just how Hess plays this game.

I keep seeing this Smash MIA stuff and the reality is I was in and out of Doctors offices and the Emergency room. I don't normally like to use RL excuses but in this case thats why I was missing. I was also very drugged up early and mid game and honestly did not give a the game a thought for about a full day

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

If Crusher is scum, Smash....wouldn't your lynch be the best way to get to that conclusion? 

If we lynch Crusher and he's town, it comes down to you and GATA.  Would you advocate GATA's lynch in that case, or someone else?

You know for a fact my top two are crusher and Gata so why would I change ? if you lynch me some are going to question why someone who lead the case on APE being lynched and flipping town was such a bad Idea and other accusations will come up. Explain to me EXACTLY what Crusher has contributed to this game other than avoiding Lynches ? Please do me that favor. Then explain which lynch crusher or myself will cause the most problems

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

You know for a fact my top two are crusher and Gata so why would I change ? if you lynch me some are going to question why someone who lead the case on APE being lynched and flipping town was such a bad Idea and other accusations will come up. Explain to me EXACTLY what Crusher has contributed to this game other than avoiding Lynches ? Please do me that favor. Then explain which lynch crusher or myself will cause the most problems

Well, I did notice in my look back at the voter trains that Crusher was on Pac's lynch train (when Pac was town), and was voting Stark (townie) on the day we were getting ready to lynch Nolder before day ended prematurely.  Nolder was voting Crusher before the modkill. 

On Day 3 he was voting you at the end of the day, avoiding the Ape lynch train.  And on Day 4 he wasn't voting anyone when we lynched Hess.  So you WOULD be correct that he didn't really seem to accomplish much in this game.

It seemed to me like Crusher was earnestly trying to solve the game, but he could be fooling us all.  Anything is possible at this point.  

CTM is about to look back on Crusher's posts so I'll see what that yields, lol.  I have to head out for a few hours. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well, I did notice in my look back at the voter trains that Crusher was on Pac's lynch train (when Pac was town), and was voting Stark (townie) on the day we were getting ready to lynch Nolder before day ended prematurely.  Nolder was voting Crusher before the modkill. 

On Day 3 he was voting you at the end of the day, avoiding the Ape lynch train.  And on Day 4 he wasn't voting anyone when we lynched Hess.  So you WOULD be correct that he didn't really seem to accomplish much in this game.

It seemed to me like Crusher was earnestly trying to solve the game, but he could be fooling us all.  Anything is possible at this point.  

CTM is about to look back on Crusher's posts so I'll see what that yields, lol.  I have to head out for a few hours. 

Not much, I didn't go through his smash case yet tho. He basically checked out the entire hess day and ignored pretty much everything but smash

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

If I can get $200 for being town and catching scum that would be SOLID!!!!!!!!!!!

Can i get $200 when Brick is town and you are scum?

If Brick is scum he'd have bused Hess and Ape hard AND shot off his own vest. Hard to see that, I have him just behind 80 as most likely town

Just now, CTM said:

Can i get $200 when Brick is town and you are scum?

If Brick is scum he'd have bused Hess and Ape hard AND shot off his own vest. Hard to see that, I have him just behind 80 as most likely town

Yes, I will give you $200 If I AM SCUM. Not if Brick is town because that's my own personal analysis and not factual till a lynch occurs.

21 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I keep seeing this Smash MIA stuff and the reality is I was in and out of Doctors offices and the Emergency room. I don't normally like to use RL excuses but in this case thats why I was missing. I was also very drugged up early and mid game and honestly did not give a the game a thought for about a full day

Only gata is using that, she's also voting herself and the guy who was shot at last night.. so lets not label her behavior as something the whole town is doing.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Yes, I will give you $200 If I AM SCUM. Not if Brick is town because that's my own personal analysis and not factual till a lynch occurs.

You realize that Hess did basically the same thing and was scum? 2nd time's a charm?

Not much from Crusher on Hess lynch day

Makes joke at ape's expense responding to smash

On 3/29/2018 at 7:50 PM, The Crusher said:

Hey dude Im changing my game up . 

goes after smash for gambit

On 3/29/2018 at 8:36 PM, The Crusher said:

Either that and they are running  a gambit. Smash literally called Ape as scum the second he stepped into the game and stuck with it. 

response to 80, don't really get the context but it was around the time of the 2 BPV claims. Seems like maybe a joke related to that?.  He doesn't engage at all that I saw with Brick and hess BPV claims

On 3/29/2018 at 11:37 PM, The Crusher said:

I need your protection .

Responding to smash and playing defense again

On 3/29/2018 at 11:39 PM, The Crusher said:

Defend Ape?  I told you what anybody who played last game would tell you., if your town good  read. 

Crusher was oblivious to the hess train and the 2 BPV claims. he just avoided it all. not a great look and inconsistent with his earlier fixation on the hess/80 dueling claim. 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Please elaborate in what he did that's the same?

Again i wasn't following  closely but you and him made some kind of "bet" right? I'm just telling you that your offer to bet isn't helping your case considering the last guy that did it was scum and the whole premise is nonsensical

16 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

What I contributed? I played the entire game. Hell my case on you took a couple hours. I have played plenty this game. I didn't think Ape was scum so didn't lynch him. You on the other hand knew for sure, almost um, err, like you knew for sure. So whatever. Hess? Honestly don;t remember his lynch.

My lynch would lynch a townie. your lynch would lynch scum. be my first guess.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Only gata is using that, she's also voting herself and the guy who was shot at last night.. so lets not label her behavior as something the whole town is doing.

well then you didnt read the crusher case did you where he says about 10 times I was missing 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

well then you didnt read the crusher case did you where he says about 10 times I was missing 

True, i just said I have to reread that to see if he's bending reality

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Again i wasn't following  closely but you and him made some kind of "bet" right? I'm just telling you that your offer to bet isn't helping your case considering the last guy that did it was scum and the whole premise is nonsensical

y0k3Q_s-200x150.gif

And hence, my point stands, that you all want to point fingers when you aren't reading the content.

I showed Hess' blatant flip flop cased him for it he got scared and voted me.

He said $10 bucks Gata is scum I said make it $100 that I'm not and I'll give you my paypal.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Ok so you talk about the ER visits and other health related concerns to explain you were missing but I was wrong for saying you were missing. Dude 60% of your mafia game play historically is fucking missing!

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

What I contributed? I played the entire game. Hell my case on you took a couple hours. I have played plenty this game. I didn't think Ape was scum so didn't lynch him. You on the other hand knew for sure, almost um, err, like you knew for sure. So whatever. Hess? Honestly don;t remember his lynch.

My lynch would lynch a townie. your lynch would lynch scum. be my first guess.

My point Crush is I know you spent time casing me but in all honesty that's all you did. Im not the whole game lots of other things happened for you to just cite casing me as you're activity

Just now, GATA said:

y0k3Q_s-200x150.gif

And hence, my point stands, that you all want to point fingers when you aren't reading the content.

I showed Hess' blatant flip flop cased him for it he got scared and voted me.

He said $10 bucks Gata is scum I said make it $100 and I'll give you my paypal.

Again, hook me up with your dealer.

Hess was scum, hess bet on you on whether you are scum are not. Obviously he knows your alignment so the bet is not real and ridiculous hess crap

Now today, you are trying to bet people that you are not scum. Also ridiculous

You don't see any similarity there?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

True, i just said I have to reread that to see if he's bending reality

not at all. I gave you guys the best I could.  I mistaked a post 80 made for Smash but that was well after my case. My case is perfect. If you don't like it please go ahead and lynch me. Im serious. Smash is lying when he says I changed tiime lines. I even made sure not to screw it up after Pac changed sides. I clearly showed town Pac verses scum Pac. Yet Smash later tries to say I change it. I didn.t its tight. . Go read it. If you think Im trying to be deceitful go ahead and lynch me.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Again, hook me up with your dealer.

Hess was scum, hess bet on you on whether you are scum are not. Obviously he knows your alignment so the bet is not real and ridiculous hess crap

Now today, you are trying to bet people that you are not scum. Also ridiculous

You don't see any similarity there?

It's not the same because he said it try to persuade ppl into thinking that I am scum. 

I'm saying it because I want money. TOTES DIFF

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ok so you talk about the ER visits and other health related concerns to explain you were missing but I was wrong for saying you were missing. Dude 60% of your mafia game play historically is ******* missing!

I wasn't missing for Ape and Hess now was I ? I know I didnt vote Hess because of the speed that train took at the end but I was there playing a part . 

Like I said I don't play the RL excuse sh*t like some others have here and I NEVER argued the point you made about me being out for a game day but since you kept bringing it up until I wanted to puke ......

Just now, The Crusher said:

not at all. I gave you guys the best I could.  I mistaked a post 80 made for Smash but that was well after my case. My case is perfect. If you don't like it please go ahead and lynch me. Im serious. Smash is lying when he says I changed tiime lines. I even made sure not to screw it up after Pac changed sides. I clearly showed town Pac verses scum Pac. Yet Smash later tries to say I change it. I didn.t its tight. . Go read it. If you think Im trying to be deceitful go ahead and lynch me.

I will read it , but dude I never said I thought you were bending reality, Smash is essentially accusing you of it so I said I would check if that is true or not. 

That is reasonable, no?

Archived