MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because scum skims more often than town does. 

there's absolutely no proof of that, non at all, maybe you do but I certainly don't but hey you've voted me off a dozen other times as town no need to change now,

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I didn't bite at all (I'm still voting Smash), and no, you don't get to claim this was one big misdirection after all.  When you play this way every game, it falls on deaf ears. 

That’s cute. My record catching scum speaks for itself. 

For a guy that served as the village boob for 10 years, you’re awful lecture lately. Put a sock in it.

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because scum skims more often than town does. 

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

there's absolutely no proof of that, non at all, maybe you do but I certainly don't but hey you've voted me off a dozen other times as town no need to change now,

I agree with Smash in this point. Skimming hasn’t been a scumtell in JN mafia for a long time. We all lazy.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That’s cute. My record catching scum speaks for itself. 

For a guy that served as the village boob for 10 years, you’re awful lecture lately. Put a sock in it.

80 pinging to anyone else?

52 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hitting the road in about 45 minutes and will be out of town until Tuesday.  I'll try to play on my phone, though unlike Pac, my inability to play will be due to being busy, not being technologically deficient. 

All these years surfing the web for not naked ladies will do that for you.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I didn't bite at all (I'm still voting Smash), and no, you don't get to claim this was one big misdirection after all.  When you play this way every game, it falls on deaf ears. 

Also, no need to vote me to have bit. I’m looking at how your using my “whining” to frame how others should view my play.

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

The history between Nolder and myself has many arguments about the strategy of revealing when being run up to l-2 or l-1. At times it has gotten heated because I do not feel its a good idea for a town player to just give up and not reveal what could be valuable information and possibly reverse the vote, really that simple, So now Im scum for missing the fact the game is VT only

Yeah personally I don't think it's fair. I think there's a lot others showing inconsistency. 

The same thing happened to me

5 hours ago, Stark said:

gross

JiF, 80, Nolder, Ape.... my top 4

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

All game long.

F*ck it.. 

UNVOTE

VOTE 80

1 minute ago, Stark said:

trying to claim I'm scum because I missed a detail then saying scum skims more often seems like a reach to me but that's just me bad attempt by 80 IMHO either way My vote is staying on JIF

VC

Derpina (1) Stark

NOLDERP (2)  Brick, Senor Gata

Brick  (1) CrushFat

Stark (1) PacMule

Ape (1) Nyn

PAChole (1) Hesshole

Smush (4) Jif Twink, Derpina, Nolderp, LK

Jif Twink (3) Ape, Stark, Smash

With 13 alive Gata and CTM both suck

7 to lynch

Just now, Smashmouth said:

trying to claim I'm scum because I missed a detail then saying scum skims more often seems like a reach to me but that's just me bad attempt by 80 IMHO either way My vote is staying on JIF

fwiw. i have mixed thoughts on you, having only played one game previous with you. 

But 80 is just really sticking out to me this last few hours. I posted above my thoughts on scum: Jif, 80, Nolder, Ape. and I am sticking with voting for that group until CTM kills someone 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

fwiw. i have mixed thoughts on you, having only played one game previous with you. 

But 80 is just really sticking out to me this last few hours. I posted above my thoughts on scum: Jif, 80, Nolder, Ape. and I am sticking with voting for that group until CTM kills someone 

I'll tell you want, being a new player you have a fresh perspective. We are so beat down with meta here after years of playing together we can't see past some of the things we accuse each other of, The new players add a perspective thats been needed here for quite some time but we've ran so many of them off the game turned stale so you guys may see things we have become oblivious too or just have mental blocks we can't get past

VC

NOLDERP (2)  Brick,  Gata

Brick  (1) CrushFat

Stark (1) PacMule

Ape (1) Nyn

Smush (6) Jif Twink, Derpina, Nolderp, Ape, Hess, LK

Jif Twink (1)   Smash

Derpina (1) Stark

With 13 alive Gata and CTM both suck

7 to lynch

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Gata shared a PM from the Mod but she did not include her status or the original game PM....  I'm sure that's why CTM let her live....so why try to plant seeds that's its such an outrage when its easily explained. You are looking scummier by the minute.

JIF its not so much the message, its the little things you add to you're posts . I would be totally fine with what you said above and I'm sure you would not have pinged Nyn as well.

Image result for david bowie gif

80 I couldn't care less what you think. I was accused of something and I explained my end of the story if you don't believe that I'm fine with you're conclusion but it certainly does not make one scummy when explaining something while being accused.

Now with that being said, don't make silly comments like "who cares what you think" because I'm pretty sure some of the better players would want an explanation rather than me just ignoring the accusation especially when being voted up.

If its not painfully obvious why I asked Nolder to reveal not realizing it was a "VT only game" then I don't know what else to tell you other than that's a pretty weak reason to push a lynch. Also knowing my history with Nolder should also make you understand why I asked him to reveal but I don't expect you to consider that. right ?

Image result for david bowie gif

36 minutes ago, Stark said:

So gata is scum then too? I don't really care about the banter between you and loudmouth, I mean Smashmouth, but man. You give gata benefit of the doubt for the rules. Then you give JiF the benefit of the doubt for OMGUS. I would just say from outside looking in, you are inconsistent and in the words of JiF..... gross?

This game is so much more confusing than any of the other 2 before. 

Image result for david bowie dancing gif

I never read scenes at all. And sometimes i miss stuff in op. Some people are more thorough readers and some are either too distracted, too excited or dont give a ****.

I dont see how that seems alignment indicative to you. It borderlines on dense, honestly.

41 minutes ago, Stark said:

So gata is scum then too? I don't really care about the banter between you and loudmouth, I mean Smashmouth, but man. You give gata benefit of the doubt for the rules. Then you give JiF the benefit of the doubt for OMGUS. I would just say from outside looking in, you are inconsistent and in the words of JiF..... gross?

This game is so much more confusing than any of the other 2 before. 

Loudmouth   lmfao

Archived